剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
This is it!
就这儿
High school! We're gonna own this place!
高中 这儿将成为我们的地盘
This is it!
就这儿
High school! We're gonna own this place!
高中 这儿将成为我们的地盘
You know, I'm glad we're here together, Isadora.
知道吗 很高兴能和你在这儿相聚 伊莎朵拉
It gives me a feeling which I can only describe as...
给我的感觉只能这样来形容...
Stuck?
无法摆脱
Isadora, Farkle finding the one and only Smackle
伊莎朵拉 法克尔只能找斯马克尔
lets me know the universe has order
让我明白宇宙是有序的
and our existence is not just random coincidence.
我们俩的存在绝非只是巧合
Hello, random coincidence ladies!
你们好 巧遇的女士们
I thought they were you!
我以为她们是你的分身
Riles?
里尔斯
What if we don't own this place?
要是这地盘不属于我们怎么办
Maya, life wouldn't do that.
玛雅 生活不会那样虐咱的
We're us.
我们是谁呀
Us are in Jurassic Park.
我们这是在侏罗纪公园呀
Come on, they're just people in high school.
拜托 不就是高中生嘛
You know who goes to our high school?
知道谁来我们高中了吗
Thor.
雷神
I heard that even the best of friendships
听说上了高中 即便是最好的朋友
can come apart in high school.
友谊的小船也是说翻就翻
But that couldn't happen to us, right?
但我们的友谊不变 对吧
Promise me that no matter what happens,
答应我 无论发生什么
we will always stick together.
我们都不离不弃
Maya!
玛雅
We're gonna own this place!
这儿将成为我们的地盘
Look! A patriot.
看 一位爱国者
We're Abigail Adams Patriots.
我们是阿比盖尔·亚当斯的爱国者队
We're just as much a part of this place as anybody else.
我们和其他人一样也是这儿的一份子
Get in the hole.
进洞去
Of course get in the hole.
当然要进洞去
What are you? I'm Riley.
你叫什么 我是瑞丽
What are you? She's my best friend,
你呢 她是我闺蜜
and we can do without the attitude, madam.
不带这么嚣张的 女士
What'd you call us?
你叫我们什么
I'm gonna probably need help now.
现在我恐怕需要求助了
You're spunky.
你胆儿挺肥的
You know what I'm gonna call you?
知道我想叫你什么吗
Spunky.
肥胆妞儿
And what are you, Spunky?
你叫什么 肥胆妞儿
Her name is Maya. And you can call me Lucas.
她叫玛雅 你呢 可以叫我卢卡斯
You wanna know what I am?
想知道我是谁吗
I'm as strong as a horse.
我健壮如牛
I don't know how. I just am.
别问为什么 我就这样
Yeah, he's not even with us.
喂 他都不是我们这伙的
When my friends tell you to do something,
我的朋友叫你干啥
you do what they say.
你就干啥
This hallway here is for people who have earned it.
这个走廊只属于拥有它的人
Why are you doing this?
你们干嘛这样
You wanna hear your freshman song?
想听听新生之歌♥吗
Oh, we have a freshman song.
哦 还有新生之歌♥
I want to hear our freshman song.
我想听我们的新生之歌♥
I think you don't.
你不会想听的
Oh, we have come to Abigail
♪ 哦 我们来到阿比盖尔 ♪
With innocence of soul
♪ 带着纯真的灵魂 ♪
And what we are is freshmen
♪ 我们是新生 ♪
So, we go into the...
♪ 所以 我们得... ♪
Hole Hole
进洞 进洞
It's beautiful.
很好听
Riley!
瑞丽
You know, it's not so bad down here.
知道么 这里也不算很糟
You're already down there?
你都下去了
Oh, I saw how this was going.
哦 我见识过这套
Oh, we have come to Abigail
♪ 哦 我们来到阿比盖尔 ♪
We were kings.
我们曾经是校园王
Yeah, that's over.
对 现在不是了
Do it.
照做
You know we're not gonna stay down here, right?
你们知道我们不会总呆在下面的 对吧
You guys know as soon you leave, we're just gonna go to class.
等你们一走 我们就得去上课
Oh, we want you to go to class.
哦 我们盼着你们去上课呢
But spend your free time down here because of what Spunky said.
但就凭肥胆妞儿说的话 课余时间你们就得呆在那儿
What, "We were kings"?
什么 "我们曾经是王"
Yeah. In middle school, you were.
对 在初中你们是
We all were.
我们也曾是
Right now, you're not. We are.
而现在 你们不是了 我们才是
We walk anywhere we want and you don't.
我们爱上哪儿上哪儿 你们可不行
Why? Because you say so?
为什么 就凭你们这么说
Yeah.
对
Now get down there, little buddy.
快下去吧 小家伙
You'll know when to come out.
能出来的的时候会告诉你们的
This is a service we perform.
这是我们应尽的职责
You don't have to thank us.
不必感激
Yeah, trust me, we won't.
是 相信我 我们不会的
Trust me, you will.
相信我 你会的
If there's nothing else, we wish you good day.
要是没别的事了 那就祝你们今天开心
Good luck in high school.
祝你们高中好运
I'm sorry we're in here, guys.
很抱歉 大家得呆在这儿
It's not your fault, Lucas.
不是你的错 卢卡斯
You can't protect us.
你没法保护我们
I used to.
我以前可以的
Is there a big difference between first grade and second grade?
二年级和一年级的区别很大吗
No. It's two plus two, C-A-T, red, blue, green,
没什么区别 不过是做做算术 学学单词
nap time, juice. You're good.
睡睡午觉 喝喝果汁 你没问题的
That was preschool.
那是学前班
You're in a dream world, lady.
女士 你在做梦
Stop growing up.
不要再长大了
You're my baby.
你是我的宝贝
Why do you kids grow up so fast?
孩子们为什么长这么快呢
My mother and father are fighting again.
我爸妈又吵架了
I'm sorry, Ava.
很抱歉 艾娃
We'll take you to school, okay?
我们带你去学校好吗
Thanks. Sign this.
谢谢 把这个签了
Sure.
好的
Sorry, I'm his mommy lawyer.
抱歉 我是他的妈咪兼律师
Yeah-huh, yeah-huh. He's not signing it!
嗯 嗯 他不能签这个
Why not?
为什么
Because it says who gets what if your marriage doesn't work.
因为上面写的是 如果你们婚姻破裂了 东西如何分配
What does she get? Everything.
她会得到什么 所有东西
What do I get?
我呢
The boxes everything came in.
所有装东西的盒子
Yay! No!
太棒了 不
Wait. Our marriage doesn't work?
等等 你是说我们的婚姻破裂了
I was just going along all dumb and happy.
我刚刚适应了那些坎坷和快乐
I put the best two years of my life into this thing.
我贡献了生命中最美好的两年
Where am I gonna find somebody else at my age?
在我这样的年纪 去哪儿再找一个伴侣呢
Ava, you've been hearing things, haven't you?
艾娃 你是不是听说了一些事情
Ava, is there a chance you're not mad at me
艾娃 有没有可能 你并不是在对我发火
but at something else going on in your life?
而是因为其他什么事情呀
Good morning and welcome to World History.
早上好 欢迎来听世界历史
Who's ready to learn?
谁准备好学习了
What's that on the board?
黑板上写的是啥
We were Kings. Now we're Patriots.
我们曾是国王 现在成了爱国者
Why does it say that? It's cryptic.
什么意思 神叨叨的
You can't teach us cryptic.
不许讲神叨叨的东西
What are you trying to get away with? Huh?
是想蒙混过关吧 对不对
I'll be right back.
等下
What's her name? What's your name?
她叫什么名字 你叫什么名字
Marly. Marly.
马尔莉 马尔莉
Marly sees right through me.
马尔莉看透我了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表