剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
For me, most of what I believe comes to me when it's quiet.
对我来说 我相信的大多数东西都是悄然出现的
Yeah? I don't get a lot of quiet.
是吗 我一向静不下来
What do you do?
你是怎么做的
I don't know. You just... you just listen.
我不知道 你 你听着就好
Honey, are you okay? Why are your eyes wide open?
宝贝 你没事吧 怎么还睁着眼睛
Do they really burn people at the stake?
真的有火刑这种事吗
No. Who put that idea in your head?
没有 谁告诉你的
They're talking about him... Tony Stark.
他们就是在说他啊 托尼·斯塔克
They can't do that to him. He's made of iron.
他们不能这么对他 他是钢铁人
Tony Stark? Oh. No, honey, calm down.
托尼·斯塔克 哦 不 宝贝 淡定
They were talking about Joan of Arc. It was a long time ago.
哥哥姐姐说的是圣女贞德 那是好久之前的事了
She was talking to people and no one could see who she was talking to.
她一直在说话 但是人们不知道她在和谁说话
It scared people.
这就吓到别人了
So if you're talking, but no one is really there,
所以如果你在对空气说话
they come after you?
那么就会有人来找你算账
Auggie, this is not something for you to be worried about, okay?
奥吉 这不是你该担心的事 知道吗
Okay, then I won't.
好吧 我不担心了
Is this why I didn't hear you talking tonight?
所以我今晚才没听到你自言自语
You wouldn't let anybody get me, right?
你会保护我的对不对
Auggie, nobody is going to get you,
奥吉 没人会来找你算账
except me.
除了我
Mommy?
妈妈
Yes, Aug?
怎么了 奥吉
You think Daddy will be okay without you for a few more minutes?
爸爸要是离开你几分钟的话应该没事吧
Yes. He's a big boy. He'll be just fine.
当然啦 他是大孩子了 没事的
Topanga, I'm lonely!
托庞嘉 人家好寂寞啦
Can I ask you a very personal question?
我能问你一个很私人的问题吗
Are there any other kind?
有不私人的问题吗
Do you pray? All the time.
你会祈祷吗 一直如此
Isn't that sort of... Amazing.
那不是有点 美好
Greedy? Greedy? How?
贪婪 贪婪 怎么会
Shouldn't you leave something for someone else?
你难道不应该留点东西给别人吗
Huh. Well, I think everyone gets heard.
这样啊 我觉得我们的交谈很愉快
See, I just don't get how those things are possible.
我真是不明白 怎么会有人相信这种东西
I mean, do you really believe He hears everything you say?
你真的相信他能听到你说的所有话吗
Do you like computers? I do.
你喜欢电脑吗 喜欢
Can I find out everywhere you've been with just one click?
是不是只要我点一下鼠标 就能看到你的所有浏览记录
Yeah. God can't do that?
是的 上帝做不到吗
Morning, guys. You get everything sorted out?
大家早上好 你们都想明白了吗
No. Why won't everybody just believe everything I believe?
没有 大家为什么不能相信我相信的一切
They won't? No.
他们不相信吗 不相信
How dare they?
胆子倒挺大
Farkle, I thought men of science were open to new discoveries?
法尔科 科学之星不应该乐于接受新的发现吗
Look, people, it's simple... Seeing is believing.
这其实并不复杂 眼见为实
So you don't believe that Joan of Arc heard the voice of...
所以你不相信圣女贞德听见了
God? First you'll have to prove God to me. Okay.
上帝的声音 那你首先得证明他存在 好吧
Okay, I'm right, or okay, you're actually going...
你的意思是我说得对 你只不过是在
Take a deep breath, Farkle.
深呼吸 法尔科
Now that air that you just breathed in,
你刚刚吸进去的那口气
that air that's between you and me, what color is it?
吸进去前就在我们之间 它是什么颜色的
It's clear, Mr. Matthews. That's why I can see you.
透明的 马修斯老师 所以我才能看见你
I believe in you because I can see you.
因为我能看见你 所以我相信你存在
That's your position? Yes.
这就是你的观点 是的
Roy G. Biv. Uhoh.
红橙黄绿青蓝紫 不好
What? We learned about Roy G. Biv in first grade.
怎么了 我们一年级就学了
Red, orange, yellow, green, blue, indigo and violet.
红色 橙色 黄色 绿色 蓝色 青色 紫色
It's a rainbow.
那是彩虹的颜色
You got a prism on you, Farkle?
法尔科 你带棱镜了吧
No! Who would carry a... Why would you think... yes.
没有 谁会带 你怎么会觉得我 好吧我带了
Great.
很好
So remind me what this does, please.
大家告诉我棱镜是做什么的
It slows down the speed of light
通过光的折射
and refracts it into the elemental spectrum of colors.
把白光分解为光谱
Ooh, a rainbow.
哦 彩虹
That's right.
没错
So this air that's between you and me
所以我们之间的空气
isn't really clear at all, is it?
也不能算是透明的 是吧
Even though we can't see that. Okay, but I don't see how...
尽管我们看不到 好吧 但我没看出来
What's outside that window, Farkle?
窗外是什么 法尔科
Flowers, the fire escape,
花 逃生梯
the street, the people on the street, apartment buildings.
街道 路人 公♥寓♥楼
And what's in the apartment buildings?
公♥寓♥楼里是什么
I can't see that.
我看不到
People, families, mothers, fathers, kids.
人 家庭 妈妈 爸爸 孩子
And beyond them? The sky, the stars, the whole universe.
在他们之上呢 天空 繁星 宇宙
All of it. Every person, every child,
所有的东西 每个人 每个孩子
everything out there, everything we see and we don't see...
一切存在的事物 一切我们看到的 看不到的
All these shiny elements of a force that bound us together...
这些闪光的片段都将我们紧紧相连
I like to think of that as a part of God refracted,
我认为这折射出了上帝的多面性
aspects of God that I can see.
我能看到上帝不同的侧面
What's the secret to life, Riley?
生活的奥秘是什么 莱丽
People change people.
每个人都会因他人而改变
We're here to discover what it is we want to believe in.
我们今天聚在这里 是要找出我们想相信的东西
And different people believe in different things.
不同的人相信不同的事
But it doesn't hurt to listen to people we love
但在我们做出决定前 不妨听听
before we decide for ourselves.
我们所爱之人的观点
Oh. And, uh, Lucas?
哦 呃 卢卡斯
I'm in your daughter's room? Yeah.
我在您女儿房♥间里 是的
Just wanted to say good night, bud.
只是想跟你说声晚安 宝贝
Daddy, you always protect me, right?
爸爸 你一直在保护我 对吗
Don't you have faith in us, bubba?
你难道不相信我们吗 宝贝
I do.
我相信
So I'm safe? You are.
所以我是安全的咯 是的
You live in a place where no one is going to hurt you
你尽可以大声祈祷
for saying your prayers out loud.
没有人会伤害你的
What? Oh, I wasn't praying.
什么 哦 我不在祈祷
I mean, I do pray.
我是说 我的确会祈祷
I pray in the bathtub.
我在浴缸里祈祷
I pray I won't get sucked down the drain.
祈祷自己不会被吸进下水道
Well, it's working for you.
看来有效果嘛
Wait, so Auggie, who have you been talking to?
等等 奥吉 所以你在和谁说话
Mrs. Svorski.
斯沃斯基太太
I'm worried she has no one to talk to anymore.
我有点担心 没人和她说话
Auggie, you know what?
奥吉 你知道吗
She's got people up there that love her.
天堂有很多爱她的人
And she's got you down here.
人间还有你在
Don't worry. She's covered.
别担心 她会过得很好
So I could still talk to her?
所以我还是能继续跟她说话的吗
It helps me not miss her so much.
我真的很想念她
Any time you want.
想什么时候说都可以
Please say hi for us.
替我们跟她问好
I will. Good night.
我会的 晚安
Good night, bubba.
晚安 宝贝
Good night, you sweet boy.
晚安 好孩子
So today I got you a cookie.
今天我给你拿了块饼干
But I wasn't sure where to send it,
但不知道怎么寄给你
so I ate it.
所以我就把它吃掉了
Tomorrow I'm getting you a toy.
明天我会给你带玩具哦
We're all up here together because we don't know who's with who anymore.
我们之所以都上台 是因为我们已经完全搞不清楚分组了
Thomas Jefferson. Joan of Arc.
托马斯·杰斐逊 圣女贞德
Before he wrote the Declaration of Independence,
在起草《独♥立♥宣言》前
Jefferson warmed up with a little something called...
杰斐逊起草了一个东西叫
The Virginia Statute of Religious Freedom.
《弗吉尼亚宗教自♥由♥法案》
Found it, did ya? You knew we would.
你们查到了 是吧 你知道我们会查到的
He strongly believed that in a truly free society,
他坚信 在一个真正自♥由♥的社会
religion should be a personal choice.
宗教是个人的选择
Thanks to him and what he believed,
正是因为他和他的信仰
we live in a place where we can listen to what others have to say
我们现在才能够听取别人的观点
and then make decisions for ourselves.
做出自己的决定
So how can I not do the same for you?
所以我当然也会对你做同样的事情
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表