剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
But here in college, we learn a really difficult math.
但是在大学里 我们学的数学难度都不小呢
Yeah.
没错
And when you get here, you'll be 18 and he'll be 21.
等你上大学的时候 你就18岁了 他21岁
And the good news is that
好处就是他会变得聪明点
He'll be smarter because he'll be in college.
因为他在上大学
And he just may be smart enough to look at you differently.
也许他能学会用不同的眼光来看你
Okay.
好了
Thank you guys for figuring out my entire life for me.
看上去你们把我的人生都想好了 多谢你们了
But this has been the worst party of my life.
但是这绝对是我参加过的最烂的派对
Come on. Let's go.
好了 咱们走吧
Oh, you're leaving?
你这就走了
I'm gonna walk them home.
我得送她们回家
Not so fast, toots.
别这么急着走啊 小姑娘
Don't you start with me.
你少来
I feel great, and there is nothing that you can say
我感觉爽翻了
That will take that away from me.
不管你说什么都没用
Because you had the best night of your life?
因为你度过了人生中最美妙的一晚吗
Yeah.
是啊
And you can't wait to tell your parents?
而且你迫不及待想告诉你父母了
Yeah.
没错
If only you hadn't lied to them and snuck out the window.
如果你没对他们撒谎 没偷偷从窗户溜出来就好了
You know about that?
你怎么知道
I know everything. I also know you can't ever tell them.
我什么都知道 我还知道你永远不能告诉他们
Oh, yeah.
哦 对哦
Enjoy the rest of your evening.
好好享受今晚剩下的时光吧
I'll be with you all night.
我会一直陪着你的
This is just how you live?
你的生活就是这样的吗
You just do bad stuff and you get away with it?
做错事然后不用受任何惩罚
Is something bothering you, darling?
你有什么烦心事吗 亲爱的
Hello.
你好啊
Okay, go ahead.
行了 说吧
Your father trusts you.
你♥爸♥爸信任你
Your mother trusts you.
你妈妈也信任你
Your brother lied for you.
你弟弟替你撒谎
Everything bad in the world is your fault.
所有的坏事都是你的错
What?
啥
Never mind. That's for later.
当我没说 一会再说那个
Good morning. What happened to the guy?
早上好 那个人最后怎么样了
What guy?
谁
The tell-tale heart guy.
《泄密的心》中的那个人
What happened when his conscience got the better of him?
当他良心发现之后怎么了
Oh, the "Boom, boom" Guy. Yeah, he went crazy.
哦 他啊 他疯了
Crazy? What do you mean went crazy?
疯了 你这是什么意思
He freaked out from a guilty conscience.
他因为愧疚感而精神失常了
Classic.
很经典嘛
How do you get your conscience to stop making you feel guilty?
那怎么才能让你的良心不再感到愧疚呢
Well, the best way is to not do the things you shouldn't do,
这个嘛 最好的办法当然是不去做不该做的事
But if you do do something wrong...
但如果你做错了什么
He said "Do do."
他说“做错了”
You have to understand, that's just your conscience
你一定要明白 那只是你的良心在告诉你
Trying to get you to take responsibility for it.
你要对自己的所作所为负责
Why?
为什么
Because when you take responsibility for the things you do,
因为只有当你开始对自己的行为负责了
That's when you finally begin to grow.
你才真正开始成熟了
So, listening to your conscience
所以 听从你们的良心吧
Helps you grow? Yeah.
它会助你成长 是啊
You might want to try it sometime.
你或许会想试试的
Well, hello, Maya. It's been a long time.
你好啊 玛雅 好久不见了
What the...
搞什么
I want to tell my parents what I did.
我想告诉爸妈我都做了什么
Too late. I want to tell them
晚了 我想告诉他们
How much I'm looking forward to going to college someday.
我有多么期待将来有一天能上大学
Because you loved those college girls you met there?
因为你很喜欢你在那遇见的女孩们吗
They were so great.
她们简直太赞了
What?
说啥
Because one day you hope to be those kinds of girls yourselves?
你以后也想成为她们那样的女孩
You knew.
你们知道了
They knew. Parents know everything.
他们知道了 父母总是什么都知道
No. Someone told us.
不 是有人告诉我们了
I just wanted to say goodbye.
我来道别了
Very interesting visit.
这次来访很有意思啊
Josh, you told them.
乔什 你告诉他们了
Told them what, Riley?
告诉他们什么啊 莱利
That nothing happened? Why would I tell them nothing happened
什么事也没有啊 没事让我说什么
If nothing happened? Why would I tell them that?
我为什么要告诉他们啊
It's okay, Josh.
没事的 乔什
Maya told us.
是玛雅告诉我们的
What? Maya told us everything.
什么 她把事情的经过都说了
Why?
为什么
I wouldn't rat you out, Riley.
我不会出♥卖♥♥♥你的 莱利
Sorry, Cory.
对不起 科里
Guess I'm still your little brother, huh?
我猜你还把我当成你的小♥弟♥弟♥看 是吧
No, Josh.
不 乔什
You were so looking forward to making new friends at that party.
你那么希望在派对上结识新朋友
But you left.
但是你提前走了
Just to make sure that Riley and Maya got home safely.
就是为了确保莱利和玛雅安全到家
You're not so little anymore, Josh.
你已经不是小孩子了 乔什
I guess I have to stop looking at you that way.
看来我不能再用老眼光看你了
Thanks. That means a lot to me.
谢谢 你这么说对我意义重大
Maya,
玛雅
Why did you tell them?
你为什么要告诉他们
It was a choice I made for myself.
这是我为自己做出的选择
I thought it was the grown-up thing to do.
我觉得这是成熟的做法
It was.
没错
You're not so little anymore, Maya.
你也不是小孩子了 玛雅
I guess I have to stop looking at you like that.
看来我也不能用老眼光看你了
Thanks.
谢谢
Means a lot to me.
你能这么说对我意义重大
Riley,
莱利
Are you ever going to pull something like this again?
你以后还会不会做这种事啊
No.
不会了
Even though it may have been a great night,
虽然昨晚上我玩得很开心
It isn't worth how terrible I feel for not telling you.
但是那也抵不过我对你们撒谎的愧疚感
Thanks. It means a lot to me.
谢谢 你这么说对我意义重大
Riley, we're happy that you liked your college experience.
莱利 你能享受大学里的这段经历 我们很高兴
And we're sad to have to give you a grounding experience.
我们也很愿意给你一次禁足的经历
Two weeks.
两周
It should be three.
应该三周的
Deal.
成交
It should be three.
应该三周的
Get a life.
好好过日子吧
Good night. I brushed my teeth.
晚安 我刷完牙了
You did not.
你才没有
What the...
什么鬼
Auggie.
奥吉
You are grounded for one week for not telling us
你知道姐姐偷偷溜出去但是没告诉我们
Your sister snuck out of the house.
所以给你禁足一周的惩罚
How's that a bad thing? I was protecting her.
我哪里做错了 我是想保护她啊
Let's go, blondie.
走吧 金发妞
You and I are gonna do a little growing up together.
咱们一起成长成长
We're gonna tell my mother, aren't we?
咱们要去告诉我妈 是吧
We're gonna tell her about a lot of stuff.
咱们有好多好多事情要告诉她呢
Yeah, okay.
嗯 好吧
Let's go.
咱们走
See you guys in a year.
咱们一年后再见吧
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表