剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Let's go.
我们走
Why are you dressed like that, Auggie?
你怎么穿成这样 奥吉
Why are you dressed like that, Auggie?
你怎么穿成这样 奥吉
I asked him first, Emma Weathersbee.
我先问他的 艾玛·威瑟斯比
Well, I can ask him the same as you can,
那又怎么样 你问了我就不能问了吗
Ava Morgenstern.
艾娃·摩根斯特恩
Hello, Frankie.
你好 弗兰基
The Augster.
小奥吉
Why would you interrupt me during my grape juice time?
我喝葡萄汁的时候你找我♥干♥嘛
I know you might get in trouble
我听说你因为把
for pushing Dominic Falcone off the swings.
多米尼克·法尔科内推下秋千而陷入了麻烦
You've heard about that?
你听说这个事儿了
Everybody's talking about it.
人人都在议论呢
I'd like to represent you.
我想为你辩护
You want to be my mouthpiece?
你想当我的代言人
I never lost a case.
我从来没输过
Mrs. Ducksberry.
达克斯贝瑞老师
Auggie, well, don't you look handsome.
奥吉 嗯 穿得很帅啊
Aw, thanks. So do you.
哦 谢谢 你也很帅
I mean, I'm pretty but you... you're...
我是说 我很漂亮 但是你 你
You're... You're pretty.
你 你很漂亮
I... I'm handsome, you're pretty.
我 我很帅 你很漂亮
I'm gorgeous.
我帅呆了
But I don't know how to stop.
我都停不下来了
Somewhere in there was a compliment.
我听出来是夸赞我的意思
So thank you, August.
所以谢谢你 奥吉
My client, Frankie big hands, is innocent.
我的客户 大手弗兰基 是无辜的
He may have pushed Dominic Falcone off the swings.
他或许是把多米尼克·法尔科内推下了秋千
But...
但是
You pushed another boy off the swings?
你又把一个男孩推下秋千了
Frankie... you, me, principal's office right now.
弗兰基 你现在和我去校长办公室
I'll see you later.
我一会儿回来收拾你
Enjoy your life till then.
好好享受剩下的时间吧
'Cause that's all you got left.
等我回来你就完蛋了
The purpose of this honor board hearing
这次听证会是为了判定
is to determine the guilt or innocence of Maya Hart and Farkle Minkus,
玛雅·哈特和法尔科·明克斯在
who stand accused of sharing information during an exam.
考试的时候抄答案这个事上是否有错
We'll begin the questioning with Lucas Friar.
从卢卡斯·弗莱尔开始提问
Thank you.
谢谢
Ms. Hart. Mr. Minkus.
哈特小姐和明克斯先生
Are you now or have you ever been a cheater?
你们是否曾经作弊
Objection.
反对
You're on our side.
你是我们这边的
But who's on their side?
那谁站在他们那边呢
What kind of system is it where people are...
什么样的制度里人们
Judged by?
被其他人
Other people.
评判
Like a jury?
就像陪审团
Who are students like them.
和他们一样是学生
A jury of their peers?
由和他们同等的人组成的陪审团
Yeah, what do you call that?
对 你管那叫啥
The justice system.
司法系统
You and your answers.
那是你的看法
Well.
好吧
I guess I don't have anymore moves, do I?
难道我就不能采取点行动吗
By the way, defense calls my mommy.
说一下 辩方请了我老妈
I win.
我赢了
Topanga!
托庞嘉
Honey, you can't just come in here
亲爱的 你不能直接进来
and interrupt our very formal procedure.
打断我们非常正式的流程
I mean, this is the highest court
我是说 这是约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学
of the John Quincy Adams middle school legal system.
法律体系的最高法♥院♥
And we take our proceedings very seriously!
我们对待我们的法律程序是很严肃的
All right.
好的
Everybody sit where you would normally sit.
大家都坐到你们平时坐的位置上
What I'm interested in is how Maya
我对玛雅一开始怎么能
could've cheated off of Farkle all by herself in the first place.
自己一个人抄到法尔科的答案很感兴趣
Because as you can see by the configuration of the desks,
你们看 如果桌子是这么摆的
it would be impossible for Maya
玛雅是不可能越过
to see farkle's paper from that distance unless...
这么长的距离看到法尔科的试♥卷♥的
She had some help.
除非有人帮她了
Mr. Matthews.
马修斯老师
Yes, darling?
怎么了 亲爱的
What is it you do while they take their tests?
她们考试的时候你在干嘛
Who? Me? I sit here,
谁 我 我坐在这儿
I get sad,
我很伤心
I think about the way things could have been.
我在想事情也许不会是现在这样
Cory!
科瑞
I'm up here!
我在这儿
You know, I... I... I read a book because...
你懂的 我 我 我在这儿看书 因为
You know, I... I trust them.
我 我相信他们
Interesting.
很有意思
What happens next?
然后发生了什么
Well, I look at the first question of the test,
嗯 我看了下第一道题
then I make this kind of face...
然后我的脸是这样的
Then I'll look at Riley who's all like...
然后我看了下莱丽 她是这样的
Then I look at farkle who's all like...
然后我又看了下法尔科 他是那样的
Done!
做完了
But for the first time ever, I might have looked at Farkle like...
我则第一次用这样的眼神看了看法尔科
And Farkle kind of might have went...
然后法尔科就那样
I love you.
我爱你
Interesting.
很有意思
But from this angle, there's still something blocking your view.
但是从这个角度 应该还有东西挡着你的视线吧
Yes. So it's possible Riley might have went...
是的 所以莱丽就那样了
Well, we knew that farkle was an accomplice.
嗯 我们已经知道法尔科是共犯了
I'll do anything for my friends.
我会为了我的朋友做任何事
I accept my punishment.
我接受惩罚
But I think that Mrs. Matthews
但马修斯太太 我觉得
just proved that he was not alone.
刚刚证明了他不是唯一的共犯
Yeah, uh, my work here is done.
是的 呃 我的工作完成了
Case number 44.
第四十四号♥案件
Oh boy.
天啊
Riley.
莱丽
I was kind of an accomplice too.
我也是共犯
Riley, how could you?
莱丽 你怎么能这么做呢
Farkle put himself in jeopardy for Maya.
法尔科为了玛雅不惜当共犯
How could I not?
我怎么就不能
I thought maybe if farkle shared his knowledge with Maya,
我是想着如果法尔科能让玛雅抄答案
and she got a good grade, she might want to keep on learning.
然后玛雅得了高分 之后她可能就会自觉学习了
And she does,
她也的确是这么做的
so if that makes us communists,
如果这一切让我们成为共♥产♥主义者
then I guess that's what we really are.
那我觉得我们也没什么可后悔的
Yeah? Well, you certainly look like
是吗 很明显你现在把你自己
you're all in the same little group now.
置身于一小撮人当中了
So what if maybe we dress a little bit alike?
我们穿的有点像 又怎么了
And maybe some of my study methods have rubbed off on her.
还有也许她学习到了我的某些学习方法
You know Farkle's methods?
你知道法尔科的学习方法
Dad, what's going on here?
这里发生了什么 老爸
It's just what you wanted, Riley.
这不就是你想要的吗 莱丽
Communism.
共♥产♥主义
Farkle sharing his knowledge with Maya.
法尔科把他的答案分享给了玛雅
Karl Marx... The father of communism.
卡尔·马♥克♥思♥ 共♥产♥主义之父
Vladimir Lenin led the revolution.
弗拉基米尔·列♥宁♥ 领导了革命
These guys don't seem anywhere near as much fun as the other guys.
这些家伙远远不如其他的一些人有趣
Yeah, well, maybe that's because the other guys...
这是因为其它的一些人比如
John Lennon and Groucho Marx...
约翰·列侬和格劳乔·马克斯
Were two incredibly talented, what?
都是极富天分的什么呢
Maya?
玛雅
Individuals, sir. The point you're
先生 你想说的是个体吧
trying to make is that a free society breeds individuals.
你是想说 这个自♥由♥的社会培育出了这些个体吧
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表