剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
And how do you feel you're developing as an individual?
作为一个正在不断成长的个体 你有什么感触吗
Maya, why don't you sound like you?
为什么你说起话来不像你了呢 玛雅
What do you mean? Who would I sound like besides me?
什么意思 我说话不像我 那我还能像谁
I'm still me, Riley. I've always been me,
我就是我 我一直没变过
and I'll never be anybody else but me. Ha!
我也不会成为 除了我之外的其他人
You think this is going to work?
你觉得这行得通吗
It's got to work.
必须行得通
Otherwise, Frankie big hands
否则的话 大手弗兰基就会
will take you on a little swing ride.
抓着你去荡秋千
If he know what we mean.
他最好知道我们不好惹
All right, Frankie big hands,
好了 大手弗兰基
you apologize to Dominic.
你要给多米尼克道歉
And your next incident will result in a three-day suspension.
然后 你要被停课三天
Dominic,
多米尼克
it's me, not you.
是我错了 而不是你
Now, where is my next appointment?
下一个我要和谁谈谈
Well, hello.
你好啊
Okay, what's this?
这是什么鬼
We are putting up a wall to protect ourselves from them.
我们建了堵墙 用来免受他们的影响
Don't you think that's a little extreme?
你们不觉得这有些极端了吗
It's the judgment of the honor board to separate those who cheat...
仲裁会成员一致决定 隔离这些作弊的人
Share!
明明是分享的人
Hey! We all said that at the same time!
我们竟然异口同声地说出来了
I'm hungry.
我快饿死了
What is happening to us?
我们这是怎么回事啊
We don't want to become like them.
我们一点都不想成为他们这样的人
We'd rather remain a free society of individuals.
我们更乐意成为 自♥由♥社会的独特个体
Instead of whatever the heck that was.
而不是他们这些鬼东西
But isn't the best part of a free society
但是我们这个自♥由♥的社会 最大的优点
the fact that it allows its people to consider all beliefs?
难道不是包容一切信念么
Yeah, but I want my friends back, Mr. Matthews.
没错 但是我也很想让我的朋友做回自己 马修斯先生
Can you fix this?
你能解决这个问题吗
You know, I graded your recent exams.
知道吗 我刚把你们的考试打出分来了
Mr. Friar.
弗莱尔
One hundred percent.
一百分
You get an A.
你得了个A
Mr. Babineaux,
巴宾诺
one hundred percent. You get an A.
一百分 你也得了个A
Ms. Hart,
哈特小姐
Ms. Matthews,
马修斯小姐
Farkle,
法尔科
one hundred percent.
都是一百分
You get a C.
你们三个都是C
What?
什么
We get a what's-that-you-say now?
你说我们得了个什么
How did we get a hundred percent and get a c?
为什么我们都是一百分 最后却只得C
Because when you get everything right,
因为你们没有独♥立♥完成考试
but you don't do it yourselves, it makes you average.
虽然你们答案是对的 而这也恰恰让你们变得平凡
A divided by three is a C.
A被你们三个一♥平♥均就是C
Look at you, you're all the same.
看看你们自己 你们现在一模一样
You're average.
你们毫无特点
You're common.
你们平凡普通
Commonism.
这是平凡主义
This is why it fell?
难道这就是它失败的原因吗
People didn't want to all be the same?
人们都不想变得一模一样
Without incentive,
没有激励
there's no motivation.
就不会有动力
Without motivation, there's no advancement.
没有了动力 就不可能进步
In a truly free society,
在一个真正意义上的自♥由♥社会
we share the best parts of ourselves without cheating.
我们不用作弊来分享我们最好的成果
Because we get to learn who we are individually.
因为我们必须独♥立♥地认知我们自己
Come on, guys. Separately, you're the best individuals I know.
醒醒吧 分开来看 你们是我所见过的最优秀的人了
I miss you.
我想念以前的你们
Please come back.
醒醒吧
Maya?
玛雅
Yeah.
是
I think I'd like it better if I was doing well because
我想 我更愿意因为自己能把事情做好
I was doing well.
而去好好地做
But now you're not me.
但你就不是我了
There's only one of you, Farkle.
你是独一无二的 法尔科
There's only one of all of us.
我们这里的每个人都独一无二
It's better that way, isn't it?
这样才更好 不是吗
We were founded on the concept of welcoming
我们的一大建国理念
all people from all different parts of the world.
就是包容来自世界各地的人♥民♥
And encouraging each of them to find out who they are.
我们也鼓励他们每个人找到自己的人生定位
Why?
为什么呢
Because the individual is valued here.
因为在这里 每一个个体都有存在的价值
Yeah, that's pretty good.
说得对 这么做很伟大
There you are!
你们终于清醒了
Welcome back, guys.
欢迎回来 各位
Riley?
莱丽
I'm proud of you.
我为你骄傲
Mr. Friar, tear down this wall.
弗莱尔先生 推倒这堵墙吧
Today was good.
今天是个好日子
Once again, freedom and liberty have triumphed.
自♥由♥和民♥主♥又一次获得胜利
I was just explaining the same thing to Auggie.
我也在跟奥吉解释这些事情
Making individual choices isn't easy.
自己做决定从来都不容易
The important ones take work.
重要的事情总是需要下工夫的
But once you realize it, everything turns out all right.
但是一旦你意识到了这一点 一切难题都会解决的
And that's when you discover who you are.
这时你也会意识到你自己的真正价值
Because he's Auggie.
他是奥吉
He isn't me.
而不是我
Fine, I'll take piano lessons.
好吧 我还是去上钢琴课吧
Can we deal with this tomorrow?
我们明天就去给他报个班吧
Yeah, tomorrow. Yeah, tomorrow. Yeah.
当然 明天 对 明天就去
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表