剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I'm better than you now.
我现在画得比你好
I am Riley, the artist,
我是大艺术家莱丽
and you are Maya, the artist's best friend.
而你是大艺术家的闺蜜玛雅
Thank you for working on light and shadow, Maya.
你的光影画得不错 玛雅
Yeah, I look around outside now.
对 我现在经常看外面的景色
I watch the light move during the day.
我早上会看着光线移♥动♥
Thanks for teaching me that, Ms. Kossal.
谢谢你教我这个方法 克索尔老师
Hey. Are you okay?
你没事吧
I get emotional when I'm around talent.
看到有天分的人 我就会感动
And now I'm fine.
我现在没事了
Come on!
别这样嘛
What did I tell you about only using purple?
我不是说过不许只用紫色吗
Are we gonna do this again? Why is everything purple?
又要说这事吗 为什么整幅画都是紫色
Because you hide the purple from me and I find it!
因为你把紫色藏起来 但被我找到啦
Are you finger painting?
你在画手指画吗
I believe you favor Maya over me.
我觉得你偏心玛雅 不喜欢我
Oh, yeah?
是吗
Well, let's explore that.
咱们来研究一下
Let's see if I have unfairly judged you.
看看我有没有说错你
Today's assignment... Uhhuh.
今天要画的 嗯
was the doorways of New York. Yep. Yep.
是纽约的门廊 对
You were asked to specifically focus on...
我要求你着重关注
Unique doorknobs. Uh-huh. Yeah.
独特的门把手 嗯 对
and paint it from memory. I did.
按照记忆来画 照做了呀
You painted a cat.
你画了只猫
It's a door. It's a cat.
这是扇门 这是只猫
The whole thing's a door.
连着画板就是扇门
Anybody home?
有人在家吗
Okay, I'll come back later.
好 我等会儿再来
Don't let the cat out.
别让猫跑出来
Maya has something very special, Riley.
玛雅画的就很特别 莱丽
She paints from a place that few of us are able to reach.
她画了一个很少人能到达的地方
That's because she has an awful life.
因为她过得很糟
I love it when I'm reminded.
我喜欢别人提醒我
Take a look at Maya's work.
看看玛雅的画作
I want to know what's behind that door.
我想知道门后的风景
So does the artist...
艺术家也想知道
Because I think it's been closed to her up until now.
因为我觉得这扇门现在才为她打开
I'm gonna get you in that door, Maya.
我要让你进到那扇门里 玛雅
Oh, I know you are, Riley.
我知道你能做到 莱丽
Good. Because it's Maya's last painting.
好 因为这是玛雅的最后一幅画
W-wait, why is it my last painting?
等等 为什么这么说
Well, it's your last one for me, you beautiful girl.
这是你画给我的最后一幅画 小美女
What's going on?
怎么了
Our school is running out of money.
我们学校资♥金♥短♥缺♥
They're cutting art and music classes,
他们要停掉美术课和音乐课
effective after the next school board meeting.
下一次校董会开会后生效
What?
什么
How will Maya learn? What comes after light and shadow?
那玛雅怎么学画画 光影之后教什么啊
What about you, Riley?
你怎么办 莱丽
Who cares about me? I stink.
谁管我啊 我画得这么丑
What about Maya?
玛雅怎么办
And what about drama?
那戏剧课呢
My one-year suspension from not being able to audition
我一年不许试镜任何戏剧的禁令
for any of the plays ends on Tuesday.
周二就能解除了
I'm gonna be Pippin! They're not putting on Pippin.
我要演丕平 他们不上演《丕平》
I'm gonna be Pippin in whatever they're doing.
我要在随便啥剧里面演丕平
Nobody better cut my ballet.
最好别砍我的芭蕾课
Yeah, that's right-- ballet.
你们没听错 就是芭蕾
That's why I'm so sinewy.
所以我才这么精壮
Sinewy?
精壮
Hey, you spend your time hitting baseballs,
你花时间去打棒球
I spend my time lifting beautiful girls.
我花时间去举起美女
Ms. Hart?
哈特小姐
Shall we dance?
能请你跳支舞吗
We shall not.
看来不行
Ballet-- gone.
芭蕾课没了
Art, music...
美术课 音乐课
Drama, dance, all of it--
戏剧课 舞蹈课 全都
gone.
没了
Maya?
玛雅
It's okay, Riles.
没事 小莱
Just another door closed.
上帝又关了一扇门而已
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E14 Girl Meets Creativity
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第十四集
The dark ages--
黑暗时代
they're cutting art class and you want to talk about the dark ages?
学校要砍掉美术课 你居然在这说什么黑暗时代
The dark ages was a time of cultural deterioration.
黑暗时代是一个文化衰落的时期
What does that have to do with me?
关我什么事
The dark ages was the decline of the creative spirit of an entire continent.
黑暗时代指的是整块欧洲大♥陆♥创新精神的衰退
What about me?
我怎么办
The dark ages is when they cut the art class
黑暗时代指的就是现在学校
at this middle school right now.
要砍掉美术课
And you, Maya Hart-- yes, you, Maya Hart,
而你 玛雅·哈特 就是你
the one I'm looking at right here--
我正盯着的这位
can't paint anymore.
没法再画画了
You know, a good teacher lets the students get there on their own.
你知道吗 一位好老师要引导学生自主学习
Daddy?
爸爸
Riley, if you put another purple cat on our fridge,
莱丽 如果你再在冰箱上放一张紫猫画
I swear I'm moving to Brooklyn.
我保证搬去布鲁克林住
Scratch my nose.
挠下我的鼻子
I won't be dry until math, and Mrs. Kravitz scratches
我的手要到数学课才干 克拉维茨老师好像
my nose like she doesn't want to.
不是很想帮我挠
That's like a daddy would.
爸爸最好了
So...
那
Why were the dark ages dark, Pippin?
黑暗时代为什么会出现呢 丕平
People lost interest in art and music
人们对美术音乐不再感兴趣
because it was taken away from them.
因为教会剥夺了教♥徒♥的艺术权利
Well, I don't want that for Maya.
我不想让这种事发生在玛雅身上
I want Maya to be happy.
我希望玛雅开心
Hey, Maya, it looks like Lucas here's gettin' all
嘿玛雅 看来卢卡斯为了帮你说话
fired up on your behalf.
激动到不行啊
Thank you, Lucas. But it's just an art class.
谢谢你卢卡斯 但只是美术课而已
I feel bad.
我很难过
They're taking away something you're very good at.
他们要剥夺你很擅长的东西
You've never said that to me before. I've said it.
你从来没对我说过这种话 我说过
Yeah, but not, like straight to my face when you were looking at me.
是说过 但没有直视我的眼睛说出来
I can't remember you actually l you're a great artist, Maya.
我都不记得你真的有 你是个很棒的艺术家 玛雅
Well, he lookin' at you now.
他现在不就直视你了吗
You have a real talent.
你真的有天赋
And I want you to be able to get better and share it with people.
我很希望你能画得更好 展示给大家看
Now they're just lookin' at each other and not sayin' nothin'.
他们现在就光盯着不说话
Are they saying anything?
他们在说话吗
No?
没有吗
Well, I wonder that they're thinkin'.
我想知道他们在想什么
I don't want them to take away your art class, Maya.
我不希望他们砍掉你的美术课 玛雅
Bay window!
窗边谈话
Bay window right in five hours.
五小时后窗边谈话
Okay.
好
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表