剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Promise we'll always be friends no matter what.
答应我 无论发生什么 我们都永远是好朋友
Riley... Promise.
莱丽 答应我
No matter what happens, I am telling you
无论发生了什么 我向你保证
That I will always be your best friend. No matter what.
我永远会是你最好的朋友 无论怎样
Oh.
哦
There's nothing I could do--
我就不能做些什么
No, there's nothing you could do, maya.
没有什么你能做的 玛雅
Do you understand?
你明白么
It's you and me until the time we...
我们一直相互陪伴 直到
You know...
你懂
Bleh.
死翘翘
Zay. Vanessa?
小赛 瓦妮莎
Pappy joe told me you were out here.
乔爷爷告诉我你出来了
You were looking for me?
你在找我么
I wanted to tell you I was sorry.
我想跟你说对不起
What'd you do? I never really gave you a chance.
为什么 我一直没有真正给过你机会
Now I'm too late because I could never
现在为时已晚了
Steal you away from your new friends...
因为我永远不可能把你从你的新朋友身边抢走了
Could I?
是么
Steal me from these people?
把我从他们身边抢走
No. No, you couldn't.
你当然不能
What if I bought you ice cream?
要是我给你买♥♥冰激凌呢
You know, vanessa...
其实 瓦妮莎
They're not really both my girlfriends.
她们其实不是我的女朋友
Or either of 'em.
哪一个都不是
I think I knew that.
我猜到了
That's not what impressed me.
不过不是因为这个触动的我
They're your friends who stuck up for you,
她们作为你的朋友 为你两肋插刀
So I must have missed something...
所以我一定忽略了一些你的优点
Or you must have changed.
或者是你真的有所改变
Well, I've learned that people change people.
我见识过了人与人之间互相影响
Hm, from beyond the grave, he's teaching us.
他真是什么时候都不忘给我们上一课啊
We're breaking up with you, honey nugget.
我们要跟你分手啦 小宝贝
Let her buy you ice cream.
让她给你买♥♥冰激凌吧
Vanessa, you made a mistake with this one.
瓦妮莎 你之前错了
He's pretty wonderful.
他人真的很好
Well, let's go see.
那 我们等着看吧
Do you want me to buy you ice cream, farkle?
我给你买♥♥冰激凌好不好 法尔科
What?
啥
Do you want me to buy you ice cream?
我给你买♥♥冰激凌好不好
Oh. Are you sure? Yeah. Let's go.
哦你认真的么 是啊走吧
Riles, where are you going?
莱丽你去哪
You need to feel whatever you feel, maya.
你要遵从你内心的感受 玛雅
It's you and me forever.
我们俩永远是好朋友
There is nothing that you could ever do to change that.
无论你做什么也不会改变这个事实
Maya likes you. Riley!
玛雅喜欢你 莱丽
She's been hiding it all this time.
她一直都在隐藏自己的感情
That's why she couldn't watch you at the rodeo.
这就是为什么你比赛时她看不下去
What are you doing?
你这是干什么
I saw you, maya.
我了解你 玛雅
I saw how much you cared.
我看到了你有多在意他
It's why she makes fun of you, I think.
我觉得这就是为什么她一直捉弄你
Riley, what are we?
莱丽 那我们算什么
I told you what we are.
我跟你说过了
What if that's not what I think we are?
要是我不那么想呢
Well, then you better start thinking of us like that.
那你最好开始那么想
Riley, I lucas...
莱丽 我 卢卡斯
We will always be there for each other.
我们一直会相互关怀 相互扶持
You stepped back.
你后退了
I know that you stepped back.
你是为了我自己后退了 我知道
What's going on?
这都怎么回事
I don't know.
我不知道
I'm her brother now?
我现在是她的哥哥了么
Apparently.
是啊
You like me? No.
你喜欢我 不喜欢
Maya, why didn't you want me to ride in the rodeo?
玛雅 你为什么不想让我参加骑牛大赛
Because I didn't want you to win
因为我不想让你赢
And get all conceited.
然后自负得不行
I don't think that's it.
我觉得不是因为这个
I don't think that's it.
我觉得不是因为这个
I don't talk like that. I just don't.
我不是那么说话的 根本就不是
Why do you see me like that?
你为什么这么看我
Of course I don't see you like that.
我当然没这么看你了
Can we just...
我们就不能
Can we just look at this fire, please?
我们就不能静静地看着这堆火么
Yes.
好
Stop.
够了
Can we just stop?
能到此为止了么
I just want everything to stop.
我就想让所有事都到此为止
It's been bad enough I've been
我一直得瞒着莱丽这个秘密
keeping this secret from riley all this time.
已经够糟糕的了
What secret?
什么秘密
You guys are so much alike.
你们两个太像了
I thought you were just like brother and sister, too.
我也以为你们只是像兄妹一样
Why?
为什么
You're at your best when you're just talking to each other.
你们互相倾诉 互相关心的时候
Looking out for each other.
都激发出了自己最好的一面
That's what I believed, but I kept it a secret.
我是这么认为的 但是我一直把它作为秘密没有说
And now the secret's out,
现在这个不是秘密了
so I don't have to carry it around with me anymore.
我也轻松了
I just don't want to have anymore secrets from her.
我不想再有任何秘密瞒着她了
So you don't make fun of me because you like me?
所以你捉弄我不是因为喜欢我
I'm just gonna watch this fire.
我就静静地看着火堆不说话
Maya, why do you make fun of me?
玛雅 你到底为什么捉弄我
Because you're easy to make fun of. Okay, then stop.
因为捉弄你很容易啊 好 那就别捉弄我了
Because you're a huckleberry. Because you're a ranger--
因为你是小越橘 你是游骑兵
Would you stop? Look, if I had feelings for you,
你能别说了么 听着 如果我喜欢你
Don't you think I'd just come right out and say it?
你不觉得我会直接说出来么
Well, I don't. So what I do say is har-har--
但是我没有 相反我说的是
Why did you do that?
你为什么要这么做
I don't know. I just... Wanted you to stop.
我也不知道 就是想 让你别说了
Please don't tell my sister.
求你别告诉我妹妹
You couldn't think of another way to stop me?
你就不能换个方法么
Not at the time. No.
刚刚脑子懵了
I'm sorry.
对不起
You don't have to be sorry, huckleberry.
你不用说对不起 小越橘
Of course I like you.
我当然喜欢你
You're a good guy.
你是个很好的人
If you got hurt, I don't know what I would've done.
如果你受伤了 我不知道我会做出什么
I don't want to have any more secrets from her.
我不想对她隐瞒更多秘密了
I need to talk to both of you.
我有事要和你们俩谈谈
You are gentle...
你很温柔
But when I first met you, I was scared of you.
但是我第一次遇见你的时候 我很怕你
I never told you that.
我从来没跟你说过
You wouldn't think that someone could be
你可能没想到
Scared of you, but...
有人会害怕你
I was.
但是我怕你
And you...
你呢
Now, you always scared me.
你一直会吓到我
You gave me nightmares from the day I first looked at you.
我第一眼见你你就一直捉弄我
Then when I found out that
后来我发现
I was gonna have a chance with you, well...
我又有了一次机会
That was about the scariest moment of my life.
那个真是我人生中最恐怖的瞬间
Anyway, I...
总之
I want you to know that you're both an important part
我想告诉你们 你们两个都是
Of my growing up.
我成长的路上非常重要的一部分
I wouldn't be who I am today without either one of you, so...
如果没有你们任何一个 我都不会是今天的我
Thank you.
谢谢你们
But...
但是
You guys are nothing...
你们都比不上
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表