剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Oh. Katy. Come on.
哦 凯蒂 拜托
Sometimes an arm around somebody is just an arm around somebody.
有时候用胳膊搂着别人肩膀并没有什么特殊含义
What is that? I mean--
这是什么情况 我是说
What are you doing? What are you doing?
你在干什么呢 那你在干什么呢
Kermit?
科密特
Topanga? We're even.
托庞嘉 咱俩扯平了
Seems like it's going pretty good in there.
看来里面两人发展得还不错嘛
I'm hoping.
希望如此
I know what things mean.
我知道这都是什么意思
I'm a woman and I have instincts.
我可是个女人 有自己的直觉
And your charity does not extend to me,
你这片好心对我来说可不管用
so you don't need to ask me on a date--
所以你不用想着要约我出去
wait a minute. Are you asking me out on a date?
等一下 你这是想跟我约会吗
No!
才没有呢
Katy, you seem mad at me for no reason.
凯蒂 你无缘无故地就开始生我的气了
Do you think there's a chance
你觉得有没有可能
that you're actually mad at somebody else who's not me?
你是在生别人的气 而不是我的气呢
I didn't view my marriage as disposable.
我的婚姻生活可不是想忘掉就能忘掉的
I was all in.
我可是全心全意爱着他的
I said those things to him in front of God and I meant it.
我在上帝面前跟他发了誓 我可是真心真意的
Yeah. I get it.
好吧 我了解你的心情
I thought my first real girlfriend was going to be the one forever.
我还以为我的初恋女友会永远跟我在一起呢
I wanted... I wanted Angela--
我想 我想要安吉拉
Angela?
安吉拉
What kind of name--
这什么名字
no, Angela's a fine name.
不 安吉拉是个很优雅的名字
It's my mother's name, actually.
其实呢 这是我母亲的名字
Yeah. I wanted us to be some version of Cory and Topanga.
对呀 我一直希望咱们能像科瑞和托庞嘉那样幸福美满
But you know, there's only one of those.
但话说回来 不可能人人都那么幸福
Katy, relationships end.
凯蒂 感情是会结束的
Sometimes out of nowhere, on a sunny day.
有时在艳阳高照的一天就结束了
But you pick yourself up, and you rebuild.
但你会重拾信心 继续铸造感情
And you don't look back.
而且你不会去回忆那些往事
Knock! Knock! Who's there?
咚咚 是谁啊
The only person who could change your life
唯一能够让你的人生
from things are going pretty good right now to...!
从“都还不错”再升一级的人
The only person who could change my life from things are going pretty good right now to--
有一个能让我的人生从“都还不错”再升一级的人
who?
谁
Hi.
嗨
Angela.
安吉拉
Boy. Look at you. You're here.
天哪 看看你 你来了
I need to talk to you.
我得和你聊聊
Awkward.
好尴尬
I now pronounce you awkward.
我宣布你们尴尬
Hey! Remember in high school and he found your purse?
记不记得在高中他找到了你的钱包
Remember he got handcuffed in the boathouse?
你记得他在船库里手被拷起来了么
That was a good one.
美好时光啊
Remember you and him for a while then you went away?
记得你俩在一起然后你抛弃他了吗
Let me show you what that looked like.
我告诉你那是什么感觉吧
Well, he's calmed down.
好吧 他还挺淡定的啊
Hi, Angela. I'm Katy.
嗨 安吉拉 我是凯蒂
Shawn speaks highly of you.
肖恩经常提起你
Well, I think highly of him.
是啊 他对我很重要
You know what? So do I.
你知道吗 他对我也是
Well, I'm going to leave you two alone.
这样吧 你们两个单独聊吧
I really missed you.
我很想你
Yeah? You've got a funny way of letting someone know.
是吗 那你的表达方式可有点奇怪啊
She seems nice. She's very pretty.
她看上去人很好啊 很漂亮
I'm sorry, Maya. For what?
对不起 玛雅 怎么了
It's my fault. You hope for things and you get smashed.
是我的错 你有了希望然后又被粉碎
You're right. I'm wrong. I'm sorry.
你是对的 我错了 对不起
Everything will turn out the way it should.
发生的一切都有自己的道理
How can you say that? That's Angela. She's going to take him away.
你怎么能这么说 那可是安吉拉 她会把他抢走的
I'm not giving up hope yet. Why not?
我还没有放弃希望 为什么
I just got it.
我就是没有
Hello!
你好啊
Well, did you hear my dad died?
你听说了吗 我父亲过世了
Oh, no, Angela. I'm so sorry.
哦 没有 安吉拉 真是抱歉
A military man. A war hero and he dies fishing.
一个军人 战争中的英雄 却在钓鱼的时候死了
I liked him. Oh, he liked you.
我很喜欢他 他也喜欢你
Bye!
拜拜
You know I think about him every day.
我每天都在想他
Hey! Do you still have that thing
对了 你还有没有那种感觉
where you can feel your dad standing right next to you?
感觉你父亲就站在你身边
I do.
有
Yeah, he was barely there for me when he was alive,
他生前很少有时间陪我
but now that he's gone, I can absolutely depend on him
但是现在他走了 我却觉得
to show up at the most important times of my life.
在我人生重要的时刻 他都会出现
Angela. Why are you here?
安吉拉 你为什么来找我
I need someone to talk to.
我需要找人聊聊
It can only be you. How about that? Okay.
这个人只能是你 这个理由够不够 好吧
What do you call this?
现在这是什么情况
Well, we've got a storm going on,
暴风雨来了
so a hurricane picnic.
所以就在暴风雨中野餐吧
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm married now.
我结婚了
Yay!
耶
How long have you been married?
你结婚多久了
Four years. He's a military man.
四年了 他是个军人
Why did you leave me?
你当初为什么要离开我
I wasn't ready.
我还没有准备好
And then you were?
然后你就准备好了
Well, life goes on, Shawn.
生活在继续 肖恩
You know, I think life puts people in front of us,
你知道吗 我觉得有时生活会把对的人放在我们面前
so that we can be prepared for what comes next.
以此让我们对未来有所准备
I was ready because of you.
我能准备好都是因为你
I hope life knows what it's doing.
但愿生活知道它在做什么吧
Why did you come see me?
你到底为什么来找我
Okay. My husband wants to have children.
我丈夫想要孩子
And you know that I've always been scared of being somebody's mother
你知道 我一直很害怕做母亲
because my own mother left.
因为我母亲离开了我
Yeah, we were both broken that way.
是啊 我们都有类似的经历
Yeah, now he's trying to convince me that I'd be a good one
现在他想说服我 说我会成为一个好母亲
and I need somebody who understands me to tell me if that could be true.
我需要一个了解我的人告诉我 他说的是真的吗
I mean, I can't talk to my father.
我是说 我父亲不在了
He doesn't just show up for me like yours does.
他不会像你的父亲一样出现在你身边
You're the only one I can trust with this.
我能相信的人只有你
Have kids, Angela.
要孩子吧 安吉拉
Put more of you in the world.
让这个世界再多一点你的血脉
And then sit in a chair and watch them.
然后坐在椅子上看着他们
You'd be amazed.
你会爱上那种感觉的
We're here to make somebody else happy.
我们之所以在此 是要让别人幸福的
Thank you, Shawn.
谢谢你 肖恩
I knew I could count on you to tell me what's right.
我知道我可以相信你 你总是会告诉我如何做正确的选择
Hey, can I tell you something right?
嘿 我也给你个建议吧
I wish somebody would.
好啊 我正想呢
Who's that?
那是谁
It's Maya.
玛雅
She has not taken her eyes off you since I walked in.
自从我进来 她的眼睛就没离开过你
Yeah. She's somebody I've grown very fond of.
是啊 我也越来越喜欢她了
And that's her mother?
那是她妈妈
Katy, yeah. That's her mom.
凯蒂 是啊 是她妈妈
Mmm. Is she the one?
嗯 就是她了吗
What? No.
什么 不是
Is she the one, Shawn? No.
她是你的真命天女吗 肖恩 不
I don't know.
我不知道
I don't know her enough to know anything.
我对她还不够了解
Well, let me tell you what's right.
我来告诉你吧
Let what we had make you ready for something.
我们曾经的经历会让你有所准备的
Life knows what it's doing.
生活了解自己的所作所为
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表