剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Y-y-y-yay!
耶
Deny it. Riley.
别承认 莱丽
Tell me that whoever this zay kid is,
跟我说 不管这个小赛是谁
that he can't just come in here
他不能就这样
and change you from the Lucas we know.
一句话把你变成了我们不认识的卢卡斯
Tell me nothing changes.
告诉我什么都没变
That's all you have to do, Lucas.
你只需要这么做 卢卡斯
You hear me?
听见了吗
I just called you by your actual name for the first time ever.
这是我第一次叫你真名
That's how important this is to me.
所以你应该知道这对我有多重要
Because it's important to her.
因为这对她很重要
Deny it.
别承认
I can't.
我做不到
I like you.
我喜欢你
I went on my first date with you.
我第一次约会是和你一起
Do you think it's right to let me like you without telling me who you are?
你觉得不让我了解真正的你就让我喜欢你 这样公平吗
You know who I am.
你了解我啊
I'm Ranger Rick.
我是游骑兵里克
We rode on a white horse.
咱们一起骑白马
I asked for your father's permission just to go on a date with you.
我为了和你约会 先去征求你♥爸♥爸的同意
Who does that?
谁会这样做啊
Were you thrown out of school?
你是被学校开除了吗
Yes. For a whole year?
是 整整一年都没有上学
Yes.
是
I finally like you.
我终于有点喜欢你了
You told me you wanted to be a veterinarian.
你跟我说过你想当兽医
You told me you gave birth to a horse.
你跟我说过你接生过小马
That had to hurt.
肯定很疼吧
Why wouldn't you tell me about this?
你为什么不告诉我这些
It's not something I'm proud of.
我觉得这些事很丢人
I thought I could start over.
我以为我可以重新来过
I guess I was wrong.
看来我错了
I guess you do something and that's the end of you.
也许你做了什么错事 阴影就会一直跟随你了
You think that's what I'm upset about?
你以为我是因为这个生气吗
Whatever you did?
因为你犯的错
Then I don't know you.
那我还真的不了解你
And you don't know me.
你也不了解我
Why are you acting like this?
你为什么要这样
Friends talk to you and real friends listen. Remember?
朋友们会倾诉 而真正的朋友会倾听 记得吗
I would have listened. I'm your friend.
你如果告诉我我会听的 我是你的朋友
Whatever you did,
不管你做了什么
why wouldn't you trust me with it?
你为什么不相信我呢
People who care about you are supposed to trust you with stuff.
在乎你的人是会相信你的
Wait a minute.
等等
My father knew about this?
我老爸也知道
Topanga!
托庞嘉
There could be a significant amount of drama
接下来将要发生
heading in our general direction.
一大♥波♥闹剧
You know, normal people consider their home to be
一般人们都把自己的家当作避难所的
a sanctuary from the storm of the outside world.
阻挡外面的风雨 你知道吧
Why can't we be normal people?
咱们为啥就不能做一回正常人
Because we have this--
因为咱们有这个
I never get those right.
我总是掌握不好时机
But it's coming!
但是她马上就要来了
Okay. What do you wanna do until it does?
好吧 那在她来之前你想做点什么
I could throw a tantrum about absolutely nothing for ya.
我可以无缘无故耍个脾气啊
Watch me.
看着
Why don't we have any...
咱们为什么没有
Jelly?
果冻
We got some in the fridge.
冰箱里还有啊
Well, I don't like that kind of jelly!
可是我不喜欢那种果冻
You knew?
你早就知道
Well, I'm not gonna beat that.
好吧 这个我可比不过
Boy are you are gonna get yelled at, Matthews!
马修斯一家 你们可得扛住这一顿怒吼
Oh, I already missed it? Do it again.
哦 你已经吼完了啊 再来一遍呗
A normal people sanctuary.
正常人的避风港
I'd like a fountain.
我想要个喷泉
Maybe a candle.
来根蜡烛也行
How could you keep something like this away from me?
你怎么能把这种事瞒着我
Just some place where people don't get hysterical over every little thing.
一个人们不会因为一点小破事就歇斯底里的地方
Yes, I did know that Lucas was expelled.
是啊 我确实知道卢卡斯被原来的学校开除了
What?
什么
Topanga, you know this. I told you all about this.
托庞嘉 你不是知道嘛 我和你说过啊
Yes, I know you told me all about this,
我知道你和我说过
but I want nothing to do with that.
可是我不知道她是因为这个生气啊
Why would you let me like him
你既然知道
if you know something about him?
为什么还要让我喜欢上他
Riley, honey,
莱丽 宝贝
whatever this is about Lucas, that I know nothing about,
不管卢卡斯做了什么 因为我也不知道
I'm sure your father knows exactly what you need to learn from it.
我敢打赌你♥爸♥爸知道你需要从中学习什么
Really? Dad? You got anything?
真的吗 老爸 你说是什么
Al washes a car in six minutes.
艾尔能用六分钟洗完一辆车
Fred washes the same car in eight minutes.
弗雷德用八分钟洗完同样的一辆车
How long does it take Al and Fred
他们两个人一起洗一辆这样的车
to wash the same car together?
需要花多长时间
How is this anything?
这是什么鬼问题
Three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds.
三分钟25秒7
Wrong.
错
I'm sorry. What did you just say?
不好意思 你刚说什么
You're wrong.
你错了
I'm wrong?
我错了
You're a history teacher teaching English,
你是个历史老师 还教数学 语文
science, whatever you've got going on at home,
你家里一堆乱七八糟的事
you waltz your wife in here on career day--
职业日那天你带着你老婆在这儿跳华尔兹
She's a respected attorney.
她是一位受人尊敬的律师
My father says she should've been my mother!
我爸说她本来应该是我妈妈的
What do you want from me?
你想干什么
Mr. Matthews teaches us about a lot of things.
马修斯老师教会了我们很多事
He's open-minded that way.
他就是这么开明
He can be open-minded because he knows who we are.
他之所以开明是因为他了解我们
Oh. She took us both out.
噢 她也生你的气了
I teach this way, because in my old school
我这样教你们 是因为我原来上学的时候
I had a very strict teacher.
有一位非常严厉的老师
He teach history, English or math?
他教历史 语文还是数学
I don't know.
我也不知道
But in his class there was no talking. No interruptions.
但是在他的课上不许说话 不许打断别人
So you didn't like him.
所以你不喜欢他
I loved him.
我爱他
Then why don't you teach like him?
那你为什么不像他一样教书
Because I would never try and be like him.
因为我不想试着成为他
I could only fail.
那样只会失败
I only succeed with you guys
我只有用我自己的教学方式
if I get my teaching across as effectively as he did.
在你们身上产生和他一样的效果 才算是成功
You do.
你成功了
He does.
他的确成功了
Thank you, Maya.
谢谢你 玛雅
And I will, now.
那么现在
Al washes a car in six minutes.
艾尔能用六分钟洗完一辆车
Fred washes the same car in eight minutes.
弗雷德用八分钟洗完同样的一辆车
He thinks it's math class!
他以为这是数学课
Somebody stop him!
快来人拦着他呀
You, what's your name?
你 你叫什么来着
Farkle.
法尔科
What'd you call me?
你管我叫什么
My name is Farkle.
不是 我叫法尔科
Who would do that to you?
谁会起这样的名字啊
So your assignment today is to wash a car.
你们今天的任务 就是洗车
Together.
合作洗车
With him?
跟他
Especially with him.
尤其是跟他
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表