剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
What's this for?
这是为了什么
Nothing.
没什么
Everything.
为了一切
I think we're cute together.
我觉得咱们在一起很萌的
I know.
我知道
How's it going in there, super spy?
小间谍 里面怎么样了
It's bad, man. I think she's up to about a million dollars.
不太好啊 我觉得她是准备花掉一大笔钱了
I don't really like any of it.
我一点都不喜欢
Who's better than you?
你的品味最棒了
Hey, can I buy you an outfit? He's really good at it.
嗨 我给你买♥♥件衣服怎么样 他很擅长这个哦
No, no, you can't buy me anything.
不不不 我怎么能要你给我买♥♥东西呢
We hardly know each other.
咱们互相都不了解
Are you asking me out on a date?
你这是在约我吗
Yeah.
是啊
Wait. What? Seriously?
等等 什么 你认真的
Right here in front of everybody?
在这儿 在所有人面前
Sure.
没错
It would be real bad for me if you said no.
如果你拒绝的话 我真的不知道该怎么办了
Uncle Shawn? Yeah?
肖恩叔叔 嗯
This is, like, a real important moment in your life.
这可是你人生中很重要的一个时刻
Yeah, I think it is.
是啊 的确
How're you gonna handle this, ace?
你打算怎么办呢
I'll tell you how you're gonna handle it, son.
我告诉你该怎么办吧 儿子
You take a look at that tough little girl's face.
你看看那个坚强的小女孩 看看她
You know what she's doin'?
你知道她在干什么吗
She's letting her guard down just enough to let you know she cares about you.
她对你敞开了心扉 让你知道她在乎你
So, how you're gonna handle that is,
所以 你该怎么做
you gotta decide right now what that means to you.
你现在就要决定这对你意味着什么
And then take a look at her screwball mother.
然后再看看她有点神经的老妈
Do yourself a favor and notice how she might be wonderful, too.
你会发现她可能也很棒 这都是为你自己好
You gonna leave me hangin' or what?
你要把我晾在这儿还是怎么
And finally,
最后
trust me,
相信我
take a look at the expression on them two faces.
看一眼那两张脸上的表情
You know what that is?
知道那叫什么吗
Hope.
希望
Funny thing is, they could use just about
有意思的是
exactly as much of it as you can.
你需要的希望和她们差不多一样多呢
Shawn.
肖恩
If that little girl can let her guard down,
如果那个小女孩都对你敞开了心扉
why can't you?
你为什么不能
Maya? Would it be okay with you if I--
玛雅 我可不可以
okay. Let it out.
好吧 喊出来吧
Yay!
耶
Katy, I-- I would love to go on a date with you.
凯蒂 我很愿意和你约会
Thanks for asking.
谢谢你约我
That's my boy.
真是我的好儿子
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表