剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I am not a smart person.
我脑子不是很好使
That's why you can both use a friend like me.
所以你俩需要一个像我这样的朋友
Why?
为什么
Because I promise to love you both the same.
因为我答应同等地爱你们
But what if you love one of us more?
那如果你更爱我们其中一个呢
What if you marry one of us?
如果你娶了我们其中一个呢
Both of you the same.
你俩在我心里都一样
What's your name?
你叫什么名字
If I tell you, don't laugh.
你们不许笑我
We would never.
我们不会的
Farkle.
法尔科
I wanna laugh, but I promised!
我好想笑 但我答应过你
What's your last name?
你姓什么
I don't wanna tell ya.
我不想说
Why does Dracula wear turtlenecks?
为什么德拉库拉要穿高领衣服
Because I'm scared of vampires.
因为我怕吸血鬼
They bite your neck.
他们会咬你的脖子
But you are a vampire!
但你就是吸血鬼呀
My mind is very fancy.
我想象力比较丰富
Feel free to use me as you see fit.
我可以任凭你们差遣
And I always have.
我一直都在使唤你
Your costume was a bag.
你的戏服是个袋子
I couldn't afford a costume.
我没钱买♥♥戏服
I was a different bag every year.
我每年都穿不同的袋子
Look how much Farkle's changed.
看法尔科变了多少啊
It's nothing to be afraid of.
没什么可害怕的
Maya, we're changing the bay window.
玛雅 我们要改造这个凸窗
Why can't you just change your hair?
你怎么不改改你的发型
You're changing the bay window?
你要改造凸窗
Oh, look what you did. You made Hee-Haw show up out of nowhere.
你看你干的好事 把这小子都招来了
Lucas, how does this affect you?
卢卡斯 这跟你有什么关系
You didn't grow up with us.
你又不是和我们一起长大的
Yeah, I didn't have to.
没错 但用不着一起长大啊
I know this place has a lot of meaning to you.
我知道这里对你们来说意义重大
That makes it a special place to me,
那它对我来说也不是什么普通的凸窗
because both of you are special to me in...
因为你们两个对我来说都很重要
whatever way you'll eventually tell me.
到底怎么个重要法 以后肯定能知道的
High school's coming up.
我们要上高中了
We're changing.
我们在改变
Look around, guys.
你们好好看看
This is a... A little girl's window.
这是个 是个小女孩的窗户
It needs to change with us.
它也得跟我们一起改变才行
Hey, Huckleberry, it might've been okay
嘿 小越橘 说实在的 如果我们认识你
to have known you as long as we've known Farkle.
像认识法尔科这么久 应该也不赖
Yeah, being friends with you guys
那当然了 你们这些朋友
has changed me in the best possible ways.
让我变得更好
I wish I could have always had that.
我希望我们从小就认识
We could do it.
可以啊
I say we've known you since you were a little kid.
我提议 我们要从小就认识你
Well, how do you do that?
怎么可能呢
A musical number.
音乐剧开始
No!
别啊
In the town of old Austin in Texas
在德州的古镇奥斯汀
Why? Why?
饶了我吧 求求你了
Lived Bucky McBoing Boing Huh Huggghhrr
住着叫哼儿哈儿的男子一名
Will you please be kind?
就不能口下留情么
Huh hugghhrr, huh hugghhrr
哼儿哈儿 哼儿哈儿
You talk like that for sure
你讲话就这样惹人乐
I am dreaming of a hero
我一直梦想着有一位英雄
Riley, have some dignity, woman.
莱丽 留点自尊嘿 姑娘
Who will treat me like a princess
对我万般包容如同陪伴公主
Like me. Not you.
我行 不要你
Okay.
好吧
And he'll be my handsome prince
他就是我英俊的王子
And I'll love him
我是如此深爱他
Like a brother
像爱兄长那样
No, the other
不 更加意味深长
Farkle!
法尔科
Okay.
我下场
Wait, why am I not
等等 我怎么是这样呢
little like you guys?
应该跟你们一样是小孩儿啊
This is how you've always been.
你一直都这样啊
The only you we've ever seen
我们只见过你这一个样子
Hey!
嘿
Giddy up, Huckleberry!
驾 驾 小越橘快跑
Maya, you can't just jump on me.
玛雅 你不能就这么跳到我身上
Riley...
莱丽
Whee! Okay.
上来咯 好吧
In the town of New York, not in Texas
在纽约城 不是德州
A freak-face became our good friend
面相古怪的男子与我们成为好友
Ya-ta-ta, ya-ta-ta
棒耶棒耶太好啦
Ya-ta-ta-ta, hey
棒耶棒耶 嘿
And no matter how things go
从此不论世事变更
We'll always have the bay window
我们聚首的凸窗永恒
The same one forever, the end
永远不变的凸窗 完
No.
不行
Maya, nothing's forever.
玛雅 没有什么事永远不变的
We can't be seven years old our whole lives.
我们不可能一辈子都停在七岁啊
Why can't we? I like remembering who we were.
为什么不能 我喜欢回忆我们的童年
I was nothing like that.
我小时候不是那个样子
I was a little boy just like all of my friends.
我原来也是个小男孩 也有同龄好朋友的
Look. I have a picture.
给你们看 我有照片
Huh.
咦
It's time to forget about the past.
是时候忘记过去了
Why do we have to?
为什么非得这样呢
Huh.
咦
Maya, what's important now is, "Who are we going to be?"
玛雅 现在重要的是 我们以后会变成什么样子
What happens to who we were?
那我们的过去怎么办
Hey, guys, something's seriously wrong.
嘿 你们几个 我这有大问题
You are never touching this bay window.
我不允许你动这个凸窗
How could you let them do this?
你们怎么能让他们这么做呢
We didn't.
我们没有啊
What did you guys do?
你们这是干了什么
Riley, this is your favorite place in the world.
莱丽 这可是全世界你最喜欢的地方了
I'm just a teenage girl rearranging her room a lot.
我只是个在改造自己房♥间的小女生
Uh-huh.
这样啊
What's really happening?
到底怎么回事
Just because we're going to high school,
不过是因为我们要上高中了
she thinks we should destroy our childhood.
她就觉得有必要把童年记忆全部毁掉
Okay, you know, this raises an interesting question.
这样啊 这其实能引发我们思考一个有意思的问题
Who here knows--
有人知道
Stop.
停
Stop what?
停什么
You were about to teach us something, weren't you?
你又想上课开讲了 是不是
No...
没啊
Sure, you were. It's the weekend and you can't stop.
就是 周末了你也歇不下来
Bring it, Hambone.
讲啊 影帝
You need help, Matthews.
你要不要去治治 马修斯
You're not allowed to teach us anything today.
你今天不能给我们讲道理
I wasn't gonna teach you anything...
我没打算讲
Yay
耶
...because you already know this one.
因为你们早就知道了
Oh! Yay!
又来了 不错啊
The truth is, people get comfortable with what's familiar.
人们容易安于现状 因为熟悉的地方有安全感
Yeah, and when you get too comfortable,
可一旦太安于现状
you don't allow yourself room to grow.
你们就没有成长的空间了
The worst thing you can do is fold your arms
最糟糕的结果就是抱起胳膊
and refuse to accept what's gonna come anyway.
拒绝面对接下来的事
Yeah.
没错
Hey, Riley, is that my Boot?
嘿 莱丽 那个是我的靴子吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表