剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Take on the world, take on the world
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world.
看我登场
Well, if I have to ride tombstone the bull
好吧 如果我非得去骑公牛
And die in front of everyone,
然后惨死在所有人面前
at least it won't be in front of all my friends.
还好我的朋友们都不在
Surprise!
惊讶吗
Hey, it's all my friends.
嘿 我的朋友们来了
Man, I look good in my
天呐 我戴着这顶牛仔帽真帅
"Welcome to texas," Billy buckaroo cowboy hat.
上面写着"欢迎来到德州"呢
That ain't a hat.
这才不是帽子
That's teacup.
这简直就是茶杯
This is a hat.
这才叫做帽子呢
How's it look?
我看起来怎么样
Not bad, farkle.
挺帅 法尔科
Welcome home.
欢迎回家
Well, look at you two little darlins.
哇 看看这俩小妞
told you this was the best way
早就告诉你了
To spend all of our allowance money on the first day.
第一天就应该把钱都这么花了
Quit looking at us, huckleberry.
看啥呢 小越橘
I'm sorry, maya.
不好意思 玛雅
You look... Good.
你看起来 很美
Oh, thanks.
噢 谢了
Yeah, you both look good.
是啊 你们两个都美呆了
You know what this place needs?
你们知道这地方需要什么吗
A bay window.
一个凸窗
Bay window, right now.
我们要坐在凸窗前
What's a bay winda?
啥是凸窗
Oh, you know, a safe place
噢 你知道的 一个安全的地方
where the girls have their private talks.
女孩子可以在那里秘密谈话
Oh, well then...
噢 那好吧
I'll make sure those two stay right there, forever.
我会保证这两个女孩子一直待在这里的
Pappy joe! Pappy joe! Pappy joe!
老乔 老乔 紧急事件
Don't be alarmed. It's just cletus.
别紧张 只不过是克里提斯而已
Tombstone the bull gone crazy!
那头公牛疯了
He everywhere all over the place at the same time
它发了疯似的 乱七八糟的
Use your words, cletus.
好好说话 克里提斯
I am using my words, garducky.
我在好好说话呢 老头
Tombstone the bull gone bananahooey!
墓碑牛哇啦哇啦了
I love him.
我喜欢他
What did tombstone the bull do?
他干什么了
He done tore up the china shop,
他把那家瓷器店给毁了
Ironically.
挺讽刺的
It's true what them say.
反正他们是这样告诉我的
You mean he broke out of his pen?
你是说它从围栏逃出来了吗
Oh he brammoed the pen!
噢 它一下就把围栏撞毁了
What's them, a bay winder?
她俩是谁
Ah, that's riley and maya, cletus.
啊 她们是莱丽和玛雅
Oh, well how dee doo.
噢 你们好呀
Well how. Dee.
你 也
Do.
好
Lukey. Thissar lukey!
卢卡斯 这是小卢卡斯吗
wait, did they get tombstone back in his pen, cletus?
等一下 他们把墓碑牛抓回去了吗
Yessir. We shot him fulla sleepy juice,
那当然了 我们给他打了一整支麻醉剂
But I seen the look in them red eyes
但是我在他昏过去之前
Just afore he went nighty night.
依旧能看到他红眼睛里凶恶的目光
And when he wake up,
当他醒来的时候
What?
啥
What?
啥
I know it's early, but my life is complete.
我知道说这话有点早 但是我的生命完整了
Well, thankee.
好的 谢谢
No, thank-ee.
不 谢谢你
All I know is, I feel sorry
我现在最想说的就是
for the po' fool gonna ride on tombstone.
我为要骑墓碑牛的人感到惋惜
Did I tell you what he done did today?
我有告诉过你他今天干了什么吗
Lucas is gonna ride old tombstone in the rodeo, cletus.
卢卡斯要在比赛中骑它
Oh.
天呐
Oh no.
不要
Lukey...
卢卡斯
Lukey...
小可怜
Bye, lukey.
再见了 小卢
Goodbye.
拜拜
Welcome, once again, to the austin roundup rodeo.
欢迎来到奥斯汀骑行比赛
I will ride you.
我会骑上你的
I will ride you for more than three seconds.
我一定会在你背上待超过三秒种
I will be the master of tombstone the bull.
我将成为你的主人
All right, how bad is this gonna be?
好吧 我一会儿会有多惨
Great.
好吧
I will ride you. I will be the master of judy the sheep.
我会骑上你的 我将成为你的主人
Yeah, that's right, judy. It's me.
没错 朱迪 就是我
You leave me alone!
你离我远点
Good luck, friar.
祝你好运 弗莱尔
Good luck, mccullough.
也祝你好运 麦卡洛
Y'all be sure to stop by our air conditioned refreshment tent.
你们一定要在我们的空调帐篷旁休息一下
Oh, hi. Hey.
嗨
Uh, yeah. I just saw tombstone the bull,
好吧 我刚刚去看了叫墓碑的那头公牛
And, uh, why do you hate me?
所以你们为什么恨我
Come on, a bull is just a man cow.
拜托 公牛不就是雄性奶牛
You're a-scared of a man cow.
你竟然害怕
You two have never actually seen a bull, have you?
你俩根本没见过公牛是不是
No. What we'd like to see are some cold drinks
没 我们想见到的只是在空调点心棚里
Inside an air conditioned refreshment tent.
放置的冷饮
Oh, lookee here.
看 就是这里
I just think you may react differently
我只是觉得你们要是看见了真正的公牛
When you actually see a man cow.
反应就会不一样了
Oh, boy. It's hotter out here than my mamma's barbecue sauce.
天啊 这里的火热程度都超过我妈的烤肉酱了
Hey, zay. What are you watching?
嘿 小赛 你在看什么
Not anything you want to see.
你们肯定不想看
Hey there, rodeo fans.
嘿 牛仔粉们 大家好
Now, for your viewing pleasure,
现在 祝您观赏愉快
Some of last year's greatest hits.
为大家呈上去年的精彩瞬间
These, here, are what we call "Love taps."
我们管这个叫做"爱的踢踏"
I don't want you going anywhere near that bull.
我不想让你接近那头公牛
yeah, that makes two of us.
是啊 我也是
I want you to take off that stupid outfit,
我想让你脱下那身行头
And I wanna get outta here.
然后赶紧离开这里
Maya. I saw the bull.
玛雅 我看见公牛了
I don't think the bull knows this is supposed to be fun.
我不觉得它明白这是个游戏
Okay, maya, let's not shake lucas' confidence.
好了 玛雅 我们不要动摇卢卡斯的决心
You can do this, right?
你能做到的 是吧
You can just ride a bull for four seconds
你可以在公牛上待四秒
And win the master of tombstone award?
然后赢得比赛
Lucas is gonna need a tombstone.
卢卡斯会需要个墓碑
There isn't gonna be any more lucas.
因为他会不复存在的
He's going to do great, maya.
他会成功的 玛雅
Zay, tell him, "He's going to do great."
小赛 告诉他 他会成功的
You'll do great. Truth.
你会成功的 说实话
You're gonna die.
你会死的
I believe in you.
我对你有信心
I believe that you can do anything you want to.
我相信你可以做到任何自己想做的事情
Riley, why do you want him to do this?
莱丽 你为什么想让他这么做
Because this is better than riding judy the sheep,
因为这总比骑绵羊朱迪好
And I don't want him to be a disgrace to his community anymore.
我不想他成为他们镇上人的耻辱
Well, I don't actually
好吧 我并不觉得
think that I'm a disgrace to the community.
我是镇上的耻辱
You are.
你是
I've been talking to people.
我和周围的人聊过了
They have long memories around here.
他们的记性都非常好
See? I have to do this.
看见了么 我必须要上场
Okay, then go out there.
好吧 那就快去吧
Be the hero I know you are.
成为英雄 我知道你可以的
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表