剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Ha! Don't ever leave me again.
千万不要离开我
Aw, thanks, Howie. I was talking to the cheesecake.
谢谢 豪伊 我是说奶酪蛋糕
Okay, one more.
好吧 再来一个
No more ever. No.
不要再来了 不行
I'm gonna try that guy, right over there.
我去试试那个人 就在那边
No, I got him.
不 我来
Okay. I'll learn from you.
好吧 那我跟你学习
You're going to want to watch what happens next very carefully.
接下来发生的事你要看仔细了
Why? Your mother's great at this, Maya. What could happen?
为啥 你妈妈最拿手了 还能发生啥
Hello, sir. How are you today?
你好 先生 你好吗
You a little hungry, are you? I'm...
你是饿了吗 我
Is that why you've come here? Are you a little hungry?
你是因为这个来的吗 你是不是饿了
Is that... What do you recommend?
是吗 你有什么推荐的
I recommend the first thing that I can get my hands on.
我推荐我现在立刻就能拿到的东西
Give me something. Okay.
给我拿点来 好的
You should have said please!
你应该说劳驾的
That's what I recommend!
这就是我推荐的
You can do that?
这样也行
I didn't know you could do that.
我都不知道可以这么干
I would love to do that.
我喜欢干这种事啊
Oh, my gosh. Is that him?
我的天 是他吗
Is he him? Did you do it? Did you do the assignment?
是不是他 你做了吗 作业你做了吗
I wrote something, and I mailed it.
我写了点东西 然后寄出去了
Tell me it was a good move. It was a bad move.
是一步好棋对吧 是一步臭棋
Why? Tried it. It doesn't work.
为什么 我试过了 不好使啊
They don't apologize. Forgiveness is for jerks.
他们不道歉 原谅个球啊
I'm glad you told me in time.
真高兴你及时告诉我了
Oh, I don't understand.
我不明白了
Is this guy our millionth customer?
他是我们的第一百万个顾客吗
No! Sir, why are you okay with this?
不是 先生 你怎么这么淡定啊
I kind of expected it.
我就料到会这样
Katy, who is this guy?
凯蒂 这人是谁
Hi, Maya.
你好 玛雅
Hi, dad.
爸爸
Hi.
你好
I'm Riley.
我是莱丽
I've heard a lot about you.
我听过很多关于你的事
Hi, Riley. You a good friend of Maya's?
你好 莱丽 你是玛雅的好朋友吗
I'm sorry, and please don't take this the wrong way,
抱歉 我无意冒犯
but what?
可是你说啥
Riley is my best friend.
莱丽是我最好的朋友
But you wouldn't know much about her.
但是你不了解她
Or me.
你也不了解我
Thank you for being Maya's best friend.
谢谢你做玛雅最好的朋友
It's easy because Maya's great.
这没什么 因为玛雅很棒
She's the best person I know.
她是我认识的最好的人
Then I'm happy she found you.
我很欣慰她找到了你
I was picturing a monster. He doesn't seem like a monster.
我头脑里的他是个怪物 可他看上去不像怪物
He seems like frosty the snow-guy.
而像雪人霜霜
What are you doing here, Kermit?
你来这儿干什么 科密特
I was invited.
有人邀请我来的
What?
什么
This is all my dad's fault.
都是我爸的错
Your father had an idea? Uhhuh.
是你♥爸♥的主意 没错
I apologize immediately. Your food is on the house.
我很抱歉 给您免单
That's very nice of you because I wouldn't have been able to afford all of this.
你真好 因为我可付不起这么多
May I please borrow a towel and your sink?
能借我毛巾和洗漱间用一下吗
And I'll take this to go.
要不我就得这么出门了
You said you were going out for a walk and you'd be back in an hour.
你说出去散个步 一小时就回来
You're nine years late.
你迟到了九年
Thank you, Katy. For what?
谢谢 凯蒂 谢什么
I know that in those nine years, you protected me with Maya.
我知道在这九年里 是你保护了我的形象
You never once sold me out.
你从没跟玛雅说我是什么样的人
Yeah, well, a girl should think well of her father.
一个女孩心目中的父亲不应该是坏人
I was real happy to get your letter, Maya.
我很高兴收到你的信 玛雅
And that you've got a friend like Riley.
你有莱丽这样的朋友我很欣慰
This girl here is more of a father to me than you.
这女孩比你更像是我爸
Yeah, I raised Maya since she was a pup.
是啊 我从她很小的时候就开始抚养她了
Looks like you did a bang-up job.
看上去你做得非常好
So... you left.
你离开了
Why were mom and I not good enough?
是我和妈妈配不上你吗
No, no, no. Maya.
不不不 玛雅
That was a long time ago. We're over it.
那是很久以前的事了 我们放下了
Why were we not good enough?
我们配不上你吗
Ah! I think you know that wasn't it.
我想你应该知道不是那样的
Ha. You know,
那啥
I should really go anywhere but here.
我还是找个别的地儿待着吧
Nope, you're gonna stay with me.
不行 你陪我一起
You're my family.
你就是我的家人
Oh, how's your other family?
你另外的家人还好吗
Everyone is fine.
都很好
Riley, do you care to explain to me
莱丽 能跟我解释下
your father's idea here?
这跟你♥爸♥有什么关系吗
Our assignment was to forgive somebody.
我们的作业是宽恕某人
What does that have to do... It changes our history.
可是这跟 而且要改变我们的历史
Oh. That's pretty good.
那挺好的
So Maya wrote to him and he showed up.
所以玛雅给他写了信 他就来了
To forgive him?
宽恕他
Yeah, that was the assignment.
是的 作业就是这样
But I haven't decided if I'm going to pass or fail.
但是我还不知道自己的作业能不能过关
Maya, whatever you decide,
玛雅 不管你是怎么想的
thank you for reaching out to me.
都要谢谢你联♥系♥我
You know, this would be so much easier for me
我说 他要真像个怪兽
if he was a monster.
对我来说就容易多了
Do you remember that night the thunder shook the apartment?
你还记得那个打雷的夜晚吗
I was five and I thought...
我那时才五岁
The lightning was so bright, I thought the world was on fire.
闪电那么亮 我以为整个世界都着火了
Why bring this up?
为什么提这件事
I'm all under my covers crying and you come flying into the room
我蒙着头大哭 你飞奔进屋
and peek under the covers and decide to make it a game.
瞄了一眼蒙在被子下的我 决定跟我玩一个游戏
We were in Alaska looking for gold.
假装我们是在阿♥拉♥斯加找金矿
And you said the lightning was the northern lights.
你说闪电不过是北极的光
The Aurora borealis.
北极光
Is this the reason the only thing you know is the Aurora borealis?
这就是你只知道北极光的原因吗
You made that entire night an adventure
你让那一晚变成了我们的冒险
until the storm passed.
直到暴风雨过去
And I woke up the next morning
然后我第二天醒来
and it was a sunny day. Don't you remember that?
阳光明媚 你还记得吗
No, Maya, I don't.
不记得了
That's because it never happened.
那是因为根本没这事
The storm happened
暴风雨是有的
but you didn't.
但是没有你
So how do you know the Aurora borealis, Maya?
那你是怎么知道北极光的 玛雅
Mom.
是我妈
It was mom that came in.
是我妈妈进来了
She made it Alaska and I wasn't scared at all.
是她假装我们在阿♥拉♥斯加 然后我就一点都不害怕了
Hmm. I was petrified.
我都惊呆了
Greatest performance of my life.
此生最好的表演
Where were you?
你去哪儿了
I wasn't home.
我不在家
How could you not be home?
你怎么会不在家
Because kids bite Teddy bears' faces off,
因为孩子会咬掉泰迪熊的脸
friends ruin movies and fathers leave.
朋友会毁掉电影 父亲会离开
You know, sometimes you can let it go, sometimes you can't.
有时候你可以放下 有时候却不能
Your dad was wrong about this one, Riley.
对于这件事你♥爸♥想错了 莱丽
Riley. Yeah.
莱丽 嗯
How's the forgiveness project going?
宽恕作业做得怎么样了
You killed us, Matthews. I gotta say, Matthews,
被你坑死了 马修斯 我必须得说一句 马修斯
I don't know what you were thinking.
我不知道你在寻思啥
You think forgiveness leads to peace?
你以为宽恕就能带来和平吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表