剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Did something get through?
发生什么事了吗
Riley, something happened between me and lucas.
莱丽 卢卡斯和我之间发生了一些事
Oh, boy.
噢 天哪
Yes, charlie.
好的 查理
I will go out with you.
我答应跟你约会
Hoover dam.
胡佛大坝
Isn't it amazing
你不觉得这很好吗
How comfortable we are with each other?
我们现在多自在啊
No!
才没有
I don't feel comfortable at all.
我觉得一点也不自在
This is the kind of thing that we could never do,
这些事我们永远都不会做
Lucas, when we were just...
卢卡斯 只要我们还是
"Hi." "Howdy."
"嗨" "你好啊"
"Hey." "Hi."
"嘿" "你好呀" 这样
Now you know what we are? Poom!
现在你明白我们是什么关系了吗
Could you maybe not hit me anymore?
你可以不要再打我了吗
You're my brother. Be my brother.
可你是我的哥哥啊 做出哥哥的样子来
Give me advice, feel good about it,
给我点儿建议吧 习惯习惯吧
And nothing will ever be uncomfortable at all.
这样就不会有什么不自在了
Okay, let's try.
好吧 我们试试
What do you need advice on--
你需要点什么建议
The charlie gardner of it all.
关于查理的一切建议
What does a first date mean in the language of "Boy"?
在男生的世界里 第一次约会意味着什么
I want to break your code.
我想知道你们男生怎么想的
What does he want? Tell me! What?
他想怎么样 告诉我 到底怎么样
Yeah... Charlie gardner.
好吧 查理·加德纳
I'm not uncomfortable at all.
我真是 一点也不尴尬呢
Where is your dad?
你♥爸♥爸哪儿去了
Why isn't he kicking me out?
他为什么不把我赶出去
I'm in your daughter's room!
我在你女儿的房♥间里
Yeah, I see ya!
嗯 我看到了
You sure this isn't just so he gets to sit there
你确定他不是为了
And be there with her like that?
就这么和她坐在一起
No, this is real.
不 这是真的
Why do you need another brother?
你为什么需要另外一个兄弟
I'm just trying to do everything best
我只是想把所有事情做到最好
For everybody concerned.
我是想为大家好
I'm concerned.
我很担心呐
Matthews, we know that everything you teach
马修斯 我们都知道你教的所有东西
Is always about us, but this is just lazy!
都是跟我们息息相关的 但这也太偷懒了
I don't have the time!
我没时间了
I'm going right for it!
我要直奔主题
You don't think I could mash this up
你们都不相信如果我想的话
With the end of world war ii if I wanted to?
我能把这个跟二战联♥系♥起来吗
America loves russia!
美国爱上了俄♥罗♥斯♥
Then america doesn't love russia!
然后美国又不爱俄♥罗♥斯♥了
Japan loves France now!
现在 日本爱上了法国
Japan asks France to go bowling!
日本叫法国一起去打保龄球
So they go on a couple of dates,
所以他们就去约会了
But then japan says to France,
但随后日本对法国说
"I just want to be friends."
"我只想和你做普通朋友"
So France says, "I got enough friends."
但是法国说 "我朋友已经够多了"
So they try to be civil with each other,
所以他们试着像君子一样相处
But there's a certain chill
但有时 就会很尴尬
while they're hanging out by the lockers.
当他们在柜子旁相遇时
There's a chill!
就会很尴尬
You don't think everyone in this room is going bowling
你们不相信这个屋子里的每个人都可能在某些时候
With everybody else at some point?
跟其他人出去打保龄球吗
Riley, maya, and lucas is all about everybody
莱丽 玛雅和卢卡斯就是大家的例子
In this room, in every room,
在这间教室里 在每间教室里
In the whole world, and the universe!
在这个世界 甚至整个宇宙中
They just got there first!
他们只是先走了一步
The jerks!
这群小兔崽子
Dad!
爸爸
You're going to high school.
你们即将踏入高中
You are growing up in spite of my wishes.
尽管我不想这样 但是你们在不断成长
It's real now.
这次是来真的了
What's happened already is nothing compared
过去发生的一切跟即将发生的事情相比
To what's gonna happen to you now.
简直不堪一提
I just don't want anything bad to happen to you.
我只是不希望你们遭遇什么不好的事情
Don't let anything bad happen to you!
千万不要发生什么不好的事情
The class isn't over yet, sir.
还没下课呢 老师
Nah, I've had it.
随便吧 反正受够了
Hey, you wanted to see me?
嘿 你想见我
Sit down.
坐下
This chair? All right.
这把椅子吗 好吧
Okay.
没问题
Riley has one brother in her life,
莱丽只有一个兄弟
And it isn't you.
这个人并不是你
Oh, auggie, I don't did I finish speaking?
噢 奥吉 我不是 我说完了吗你就插嘴
No, sir. I just don't see how
没有 长官 我只是觉得
You could possibly understand relationships
你不能理解感情
Or anything that happens to us.
或者其他任何发生在我俩之间的事情
I've been married to ava morgenstern for 52 years.
我和艾娃·摩根斯特恩已经结婚52年了
It changes a man.
婚姻真的能改变一个男人
Kill me.
让我去死吧
Riley's my sister.
莱丽是我的姐姐
I'm her only brother.
我是她唯一的兄弟
And her only brother is telling you
现在她唯一的兄弟告诉你
Whatever happens, don't hurt my sister.
不论发生什么 不要让她受伤
Now get out of my room. I'm doing my podcast.
现在从我的房♥间出去吧 我要做我的播客了
Yeah, that's right.
是的 你没有看错
I'm callin' farkle time.
我现在就要开始法尔科时间了
You know why?
你知道为什么吗
Because every time it's farkle time,
因为每次的法尔科时间
We learn somethin'.
都能让我学到东西
And I need to learn somethin'.
我需要学到点什么
Because you were in texas and I wasn't.
因为你去德克萨斯了而我没有
Yes, I was, sir.
是的 我去了 老师
And would you agree that somethin' happened
你难道不同意 在德克萨斯发生的那些事情
In texas that's changing everything?
已经改变了一切了吗
Yes, sir.
我同意 老师
Do you know what it is
那你知道到底发生了什么吗
And do you know how to fix it?
你知道怎么修复吗
No, sir. Why not?
不 老师 为什么不
Because I'm a scientist, sir.
因为我只是个科学家 老师
This is all about feelings.
而这一切是关于情感的
Feelings that are new and hard to describe.
情感是一种完全崭新 很难描述的东西
Look, I'm a genius, but when isadora smackle looks
好吧 我是个天才 但当我眼中出现
In my eyes with that beautiful,
史麦科那漂亮又有傻傻的脸时
Goofy face of hers, I get a feeling which I can only describe as bloylahhlahlowww!
我的感觉只能用巴拉巴拉来形容了
You feel me?
你明白了吗
Yeah, I feel you, farkle.
明白了 法尔科
Listen...
听着啊
You are farkle.
你是法尔科
These people have always been important to you.
他们都是你在乎的人
I need you to figure out what's going on
我希望你去搞清楚他们仨之间发生了什么
With the three of them and make everything better.
然后改善一下现状
I'm on it, sir.
我会的 老师
I like us just the way we are.
我还是喜欢原来的我们
I don't want anything to change either.
我也不希望有所改变
Good.
很好
Because I have no idea what's gonna happen next.
因为我完全不知道下一步会发生什么事
So?
那么
So...
那么
What?
咋了
So, where are we going on the date?
我们去哪约会呢
Do you want to go bowling like japan and France?
你想打保龄球吗
Sure. Or maybe we just have dinner and talk?
行啊 或者只是吃吃饭聊聊天
No talking. What?
不聊天 啥
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表