剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Riley Matthews, from Greenwich Village,
莱丽·马修斯 来自格林尼治
New York City, the United States of America,
纽约市 美♥利♥坚♥合众国
the continent of north America,
北美洲
Western hemisphere, the earth,
西半球 地球
the solar system, the universe.
太阳系 宇宙
The mind of God.
上帝的意志
And in the middle of all of it,
在这所有一切之中
is John Quincy Adams Middle School,
存在着约翰·昆西·亚当斯中学
me and my friends,
我和我的朋友们
because we are the center of the universe.
因为我们是宇宙的中心
At least, that's what I thought.
至少 我原来是这么想的
Who's ready for a brand new year?
准备迎接新学年了吗
Why are you still in bed?
你怎么还不起床
Is he gonna be my teacher?
他还是我的老师吗
No. We are not doing that again.
不 不是了
That was crazy. New year, new teacher,
不可能的 新学年 新老师
get excited, because you and your friends
高兴点吧 因为你和你的朋友们
are the kings of middle school now.
即将成为中学里的国王了
First day of the new year!
新学年的第一天
Why are you still in bed? Are you gonna be my teacher?
你怎么还没起床 你还是我的老师吗
No! Your mother and I went through that with Mr. feeny.
不是了 我和你妈经历过菲尼老师就够了
Yeah, our teacher from sixth grade to college.
是啊 他从六年级一直教我们到大学
How could that happen? In an unexpected...
怎么可能 难以置信
But completely believable way...
不过确实是真的
Every year.
每一年都是
What up, losers?
咋样啊 废柴们
No, no, no! No doing that, girls. School!
别别别 别这样 姑娘们 上学了
Who's gonna be my teacher?
我的老师是谁
Your teacher? Whoever loses.
你的老师 看谁倒霉了
I don't believe you. I'm telling you, girls,
我不信 我跟你们说 姑娘们
I'm gonna be teaching your lives
我要去教一批新学生了
to a whole new group of students!
给他们讲你们的生活
Do you believe him?
你信吗
I can't even believe we're starting off the new year
我不敢相信新学年就这么开始了
without first talking about how when we were on the subway
你居然还没有说起咱们在地铁上
and you took Lucas by the face--
你手捧卢卡斯的脸
we... are not talking about that!
咱们不提那个
We're kings.
我们是国王
We're kings, Matthews.
我们是国王 马修斯
You don't get to tell us what to do anymore.
你再也不用告诉我们怎么做了
Get out. Okay, but that was the last one.
出去 好吧 不过这是最后一次
Dad, you have to let us learn how to walk through life on our own two feet.
老爸 你得让我们学习如何独♥立♥自主地面对生活
Hmm, you think they'll be back?
嗯 你觉得她们还会回来吗
No, I think they're gonna go with this.
不 我觉得她们会这样继续走下去
Hello! It is us, the kings.
大家好啊 是我们 国王驾到
Hey, look at your feet. They're naked!
嘿 你们没穿鞋诶
Eyes up here, buddy.
眼睛往上看 哥们儿
Hey, Riley, your dad gonna be our teacher again this year?
嗨 莱丽 今年你♥爸♥还教咱们吗
He said he's not. I'll believe it when I don't see it.
他说不教了 我要眼见为实
All summer.
都一个暑假了
You have to talk about it.
你们总得谈谈吧
She's right.
她说得对
Glad we talked about it. Yeah, me too.
真高兴我们谈过了 是啊 我也是
Bye. Hey.
拜拜 嘿
I know it's gonna be my father.
我知道肯定是我爸
I can't look. Scared.
我都不敢直视了 好害怕啊
Okay.
好吧
Ready? Quick peek.
准备好了吗 瞄一眼
One, two, three, go.
一 二 三 走
Did you see what I saw? Oh yeah.
你也看见了吗 没错
Then why are we covering our eyes? Because it's gonna go away,
那咱们还捂着眼睛干嘛 因为太美好了 会消失的
I don't want it to go away, and it's gonna go away.
它会消失的 我不想让它消失
Y-y-y-y-ay!
耶
Thank you. Girls, take a seat.
谢谢你们 姑娘们 坐下吧
Your seats.
你们的座位
Yeah, okay, let's get started.
好了 咱们开始上课
Belgium, 1831.
1831年的比利时
Y-y-y-y-ay!
耶
This is gonna be our best year ever.
今年肯定爽翻了
Let's just get up, go over, and look at him up close.
咱们直接起来过去离近点看他怎么样
Yes?
干嘛
He said, "yes." What do we do now?
他说干嘛 现在怎么办
I'm gonna touch him on the face.
我要摸一摸他的脸
Sit down!
坐下
You two strike me as a couple of girls
你们俩看起来像
who are used to special treatment.
受过特殊待遇的女孩
I don't know who your last teacher was, but I don't do that.
我不知道去年谁教的你们 但是我不是那样的老师
Farkle time, sir?
法尔科时间 老师
Go ahead, kid. You gotta farkle, you gotta farkle.
好吧 孩子 你想放就放吧
No, this is where he takes over the class. Oh. He takes over the class,
不是 他的意思是他要到前面演讲 哦 他要讲课
you just talk without raising your hand,
你不举手就说话
and these two just do whatever they want?
然后这俩就想干什么干什么
Yes? Pretty much, yeah.
是这样吗 嗯 差不多吧
You know what? I wanted to make a difference.
你们知道吗 我想做出改变
I wanted to shape young minds.
我想塑造年轻的思维
I wanted to dedicate my entire life
我想用我的整个人生
to being an influential person who commands respect!
来做一位有影响力 受人尊敬的人
I quit!
我不干了
What happens now?
现在怎么办
You did this!
看你干的好事
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E01 Girl Meets Gravity
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第一集
I can't believe you're gonna be my father again.
我真不敢相信你又变成我老爸了
I said what I said.
我就是要这么说
Seriously, Matthews, how's this possibly happening?
说真的 马修斯老师 这怎么可能啊
I like that it's happening.
我喜欢他做我们的老师
The other guy wouldn't give me Farkle time.
刚才的那个老师都不给我法尔科时间
Yeah, he didn't like it at all when we talked.
是啊 他根本不喜欢听我们说话
It's true. It was like he wanted to talk all the time.
没错 好像是他想要自己一直讲啊讲
I don't think he knew that history class is supposed to be about our lives.
我觉得他不知道历史课应该讲的是我们的生活
Galileo.
伽利略
Everyone believed that the sun revolved around the earth...
每个人都以为太阳绕着地球转
Except for him.
除了他
Everyone thought they were the center of the universe
每个人都以为自己才是宇宙的中心
and that everything else circled around them.
其他的所有事物都围着他们转
I know somebody who circles around me...
我知道有个人一直围着我转
Little too closely.
离我有点太近了
Is that what you think's happening here, Riley?
你真的是这么想的吗 莱丽
We're in the eighth grade now.
我们上八年级了
We're a year older.
我们又长了一岁
We should be able to head off and explore without you.
我们应该自己出发探索了 不需要你陪着了
Okay.
好啊
And you guys think you're ready?
你们觉得自己准备好了吗
Born ready. I'll get there!
早准备好了 我会努力的
You know what we're gonna do, Matthews?
你知道我们打算怎么办吗 马修斯老师
We're gonna transfer out of here.
我们要转出这个班
Yeah! Yeah?
没错 真的吗
Yeah! Lucas? Farkle?
没错 卢卡斯 法尔科
I don't think so, Riley.
我不想这样 莱丽
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表