剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Really? Why would he do that?
真的吗 他为什么要那么做
Well, because the other company is really environmentally conscious,
因为另外一家公♥司♥很有环保意识
and they saved the polar bears,
他们拯救了北极熊
but the evil company is scum who turns clean water into dirty water,
但是坏公♥司♥试图把洁净的水变成脏水
and hires really good-looking employees
他们还雇佣了长相帅气的员工
with pocket squares
口袋里装着手帕
and hair that goes "swoosh"...
头发梳得蹭亮
To hide their company's evil faces.
以此隐藏他们公♥司♥的邪恶性质
You're still an idiot genius, aren't you?
你仍然是一个白♥痴♥天才 对不
Jack Hunter joined the peace corps with Rachel McGuire.
杰克·亨特和瑞秋·麦圭尔一起参加了和平队
She stayed, you left, and you joined an evil company,
她留下了 你离开了 还加入了邪恶公♥司♥
and you haven't been the same ever since.
从此以后你就与以前不同了
You know all about me, huh?
你对我了如指掌 是不
I know what all my friends are doing.
我对我所有的朋友都了如指掌
What I don't know is why?
我所不知道的是为什么
Remember when we were kids?
还记得我们小时候吗
And the toughest choice we had was which one of us was gonna end up with Rachel?
咱俩做的最艰难的决定就是谁跟瑞秋在一起
Rachel!
瑞秋
What we never knew was that
我们当时没搞懂的就是
life was preparing us to make the right decisions later.
生活让我们逐渐成长 以便将来能自己做出正确的抉择
But then, you know, you get a little older. Grow up,
但是后来呢 你长大了 成熟了
and face another choice,
面临其它的选择
and you make the wrong decision.
你做出了错误的决定
Why does that happen?
为什么会这样呢
I don't know, Jack.
我不知道 杰克
I wasn't there.
我没在那儿
And now I'm in a position to influence the whole world.
现在我正处在一个可以改变全世界的位置上
What do you know? Me too.
你知道吗 我也是
I guess the only choice left is who influences who.
我猜现在剩下的唯一选择就是谁影响谁
Well, I guess that's up to us now, isn't it?
看来该咱俩决定了 是吗
Hey, you free tonight?
你今晚有空吗
Yeah, I'm free. It's New York City.
有空啊 这可是纽约啊
What'cha got in mind, buddy? Hahaha, don't touch.
你有什么想法 伙计 哈哈哈 别碰我
Help me.
帮帮我
I got nothing.
我没招
Help me!
帮帮我
This one's a doozy.
相当难办啊
You've been in here six hours.
你们都在这儿坐了六个小时了
We don't hear any talking.
也没听见你们说话的声音
The bay window's broken.
凸窗坏了
What's up?
发生了什么事
I got asked to the semi-formal.
我被邀请去参加舞会了
Oh, Lucas got around to it?
卢卡斯终于开口了
No, Lucas assumed we were going.
不是 卢卡斯以为不用问
I got asked by Charlie.
邀请我的是查理
Gardner?
加德纳
I like him.
我喜欢他
Little quiet, so far.
就是有点安静
So, why aren't you dressed?
那你为啥郁闷
Because I kinda made up a story and said I couldn't go.
因为我编了个借口说我不能参加
And Lucas overheard, and now Sally's in a pickle!
不小心被卢卡斯听到了 于是就陷入了窘境
What is that? What are you doing? What is that?
什么情况 你俩这是在干啥呢 啥意思啊
I'm never stopping. Cheese souffle!
我是不会停下的 奶酪蛋奶酥
Listen, Riley...
听着 莱丽
I'm disappointed you felt you had to make up a story.
你不得不编了借口我很遗憾
What's wrong with Charlie?
查理怎么了
Nothing. It's just, he's kinda--
没怎么 只是 有点
swell!
漂亮
I just had this vision in my head
我只是已经在脑子里描绘出
about how the semi-formal was supposed to go.
舞会应该出现的景象了
How Lucas would ask, the dress I would wear,
卢卡斯会如何邀请我 我会穿什么样的礼服
the corsage he would give me.
他会送我什么样的胸花
Riley didn't do anything wrong.
莱丽没做错什么
No?
是吗
No.
是啊
I think she's just...
我想她只是
Confused about how she feels.
有点搞不清自己的感受了
How am I supposed to feel, Maya?
我应该是什么感受呢 玛雅
I like Lucas, don't I?
我喜欢卢卡斯啊 不是吗
You were me. How did I feel when you were me?
如果换做是你呢 你会是什么感受
What are me and Lucas?
我和卢卡斯算什么
Just tell me what to say.
告诉我该说什么
You know something. Tell me.
你是有想法的 告诉我
Go to the dance.
去参加舞会
I can't. They're gonna punish me.
不行啊 他们会惩罚我的
Go to the dance.
去参加舞会
They're not gonna punish me.
他们不会惩罚我的
Actually, we kinda are.
事实上 会有一点小惩罚
How?
怎么惩罚
Well, Lucas and Charlie are both gonna be at the dance.
卢卡斯和查理会同时出现在舞会上
You need to face them, Riley.
你得去面对他们 莱丽
You've got choices to make.
你要做出选择
Oh, boy.
天哪
All right, I'll go.
好吧 我去
What color goes with shame?
什么颜色的衣服跟羞愧相配
Riles, look, big turnout.
小莱 看 挺不错的嘛
Good. Maybe there's a chance I won't run into either of them.
挺好 说不定我不会碰上他们俩
Oh, this is my punishment.
我的惩罚来了
My parents are smart.
我父母真聪明
Hi.
嗨
Riley, dance?
莱丽 跳舞吗
Absolutely.
当然了
No, no, no, no, no, no, no.
不不不不不不不
Riley's busy. I'll dance with you.
莱丽很忙 我来跟你跳
That works for me. You're Riley or Maya.
我没意见 莱丽或者玛雅都行
I owe you both an apology.
我该向你们俩道歉的
If we didn't know who you really are, Riley, then maybe you would.
如果我们俩不了解你是谁的话 你可能是该道歉 莱丽
You don't owe me anything.
你什么也不欠我
So, you guys are both just gonna let me off the hook?
也就是说 你们俩不会让我付出任何代价吗
Mmm... not really.
嗯 也不能这么说
Well, then what are you gonna do?
那你们准备怎么办
Well, see, I talked to Charlie,
是这样 我跟查理聊过了
'cause, you know, I thought he should have known better than to ask you to this dance.
因为我觉得他不该草率地邀请你参加这次舞会
Yeah, but when I explained the whole
嗯 不过我跟他解释了
"10 months, five months, week before the dance" thing was kinda disrespectful,
你“舞会前十个月 五个月 一周”还不邀请你就比较失礼
we decided well, no, Charlie.
我们决定 呃 不对 查理
I think what we came up with is that it wasn't so much disrespectful
我觉得咱俩都应该同意 既然我和我的朋友莱丽
as it was an assumed understanding between my friend Riley and me
早就互相明白 这场舞会自然应当是我们俩一起参加
that we would, you know, naturally go to this dance together.
那么我的做法就算不上失礼
Which is when I said
这个时候我就说
that the semi-formal deserves a little extra effort,
对这场半正式舞会理应多投入一点努力
like balloons and roses and Yogi on skates.
比如气球啊 玫瑰花 滑旱冰的尤吉等等
Yeah, well...
行吧
You know what? I gotta give you points for that.
知道么 这一点我挺佩服你的
That was a good one. Thanks, man.
确实做得不错 谢了 哥们儿
After I saw you put her on a white horse, I knew I had to bring it.
我看到你让她骑上白马 我就知道我也得做出点姿态来
Yes?
怎么了
What is going on here?
这是干什么呢
I really like this guy, Riley. He's all right.
我很喜欢这家伙 他挺好的
Yeah, new friendship. Thanks to you.
是啊 新朋友 多亏了你
Wait a minute!
等一下
What do I do here?
我在这儿干什么呢
Oh, well, that's up to you, Riley.
这个你自己决定啊 莱丽
Yeah. Why make it easy for you?
是啊 我们为什么要替你解决难题呢
Here we are.
我们到了
Are you kidding me?
你跟我开玩笑吧
You brought me to a school dance?
带我来参加学校舞会
No, Jack, I brought you back in time.
不 杰克 我是带你穿越时光
See, look...
你看
There's Feeny.
那是菲尼
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表