剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
where everybody folds their hands nicely like so.
大家都像我这样和善地双手握拳
Who wants to live in rileytown?
谁想去莱丽城啊
Nobody wants rileytown! It's too lollipop!
没人想去莱丽城 太小家子气了
You're lollipop!
你才小家子气
Sister, I'm a lot of things, but I ain't lollipop.
妹子 说我什么都行 反正绝对不小家子气
Rileytown has order, structure and our hands folded like so!
莱丽城拥有完善的制度和体系 大家的手都能这样
What do you got?
你有什么啊
I got mayaville! No rules,
我有玛雅镇 无规无矩
no laws, no hand folding and nobody says no!
无法无律 没人做手势 没人拒绝别人
No.
闭嘴
You got chaos is what you got!
你除了混乱一无所有
I got order, you got chaos!
我有秩序 你只有混乱
You got lollipop, I got whoo!
你小家子气 我超级受欢迎
Okay, detention may be bringing out the worst in us,
好吧 留堂可能会引人向恶
but at least we're making the time pass.
不过至少时间还在流逝啊
Eat Riley!
把莱丽吃了
Okay. But no biting.
好吧 别嚼就行
Oh, yay, it's you.
嗯 是你呀
Go easy on me, Topy. I'm vulnerable today.
别烦我 小托 我今天很受伤
Ava? What happened?
艾娃 谁惹你了
What happened?
谁惹我了
Emma Weathersbee happened!
艾玛·威瑟斯比惹我了
She's makin' inroads, man!
她在搞破坏 老天爷
Auggie!
奥吉
Ava, whatever's going on, it's not worth shoving your face in the cake.
艾娃 不管发生什么 也不值得你把脸埋进蛋糕里啊
Dude, why would I do that? This face takes hours.
你想多了 我脸上的妆花了几个小时才化好
Join me? No, I couldn't possibly...
你要吃吗 不要 我不能
Oh! There's actually not gonna be any left, is there? Okay, shove over.
反正也没的剩下对吧 坐过去点
Emma weathersbee does this thing I can't even begin to compete with.
艾玛·威瑟斯比干的这事 我是完全比不过啊
What does she do?
她干什么了
Oh, it's all just so obvious and your dopey son is falling for it.
也太明显了 可是你的傻儿子却买♥♥她的账
Okay, what does Emma do?
艾玛干了什么
She's nice. She's polite. She says "please" and "thank you"
她友善又有礼貌 她会说请还有谢谢
and "may I" and...
还有可以吗
I don't want to live in this kind of world!
我不想活在这样的世界里
Okay, Ava, what do you want me to do for you?
好吧 艾娃 你想让我做什么
Could you make me likable?
你能让我变得可爱不
Honey, I don't see how.
亲爱的 我不会啊
Topanga, I know how I come across.
托庞嘉 我知道我给别人留下的是什么印象
But I also know that if you just give me a chance,
但是我也知道如果你肯给我个机会
deep down inside me, there may be a beautiful, shining soul.
在我的内心深处 可能也有一个美好而闪亮的灵魂
Oh, honey!
噢 亲爱的
How was that?
怎么样啊
Oh, you just want me to help you be fake nice?
你想让我帮你假装友善
I ain't lookin' for miracles. I just want your kid back.
我也不想创造奇迹 我只希望你家孩子能回心转意
Here's what I know,
我所知道的是
deep down inside you, in your beautiful, shining soul,
在你的内心深处 用你美好而闪亮的灵魂
you actually see the good in me.
其实能看到我美好的一面的
Aw, honey.
噢 亲爱的
How was that?
怎么样啊
Why are you guys over there?
你们在那边干嘛呢
Why can't we just be one happy society that runs the way I think it should?
为啥就不能像我想的那样形成一个快乐的小团体呢
Because you want us all to be you.
因为你想把我们所有人都变成你
We're not all you, Riley.
我们不是你 莱丽
I mean, you know the reason I've never been able to choose between you?
你知道我为啥很难在你俩之间做出选择吗
Because if it was you all the time, life would be like...
因为如果选你的话 生活将会变得像这样
And if it was you all the time, life would be like...
而如果选你的话 生活将会变得像这样
Descensus in cuniculi cavum!
掉进兔子洞了
I need to be both of you guys.
我要集你们二者为一体
But who are you going to be with right now, Farkle?
但是现在你选择和谁在一起呢 法尔科
Before you answer that, you may want to consider a little thing I call... this.
在你回答之前 你可能应该考虑到这样一件小事
He forgot to lock the back door?
他忘记锁后门了
Maya, we're in detention. You can't leave.
玛雅 我们被留堂了 不能走
Hey. School's out. He said we got the place to ourselves.
嘿 放学了 他都说了这儿归我们管了
He said to make our own rules.
说让我们自己定规矩
Rule number one. See you around, suckers.
第一条规矩 回见 衰人们
Farkle?
法尔科
Hey. What part of "descensus in cuniculi cavum" do you not understand?
我刚才说的那句你能听懂多少
All of it.
都能听懂
It means we drop down into the rabbit hole, man.
我的意思是我们掉进兔子洞了 伙计
Lucas? I never do anything, Riley.
卢卡斯 我啥也没干 莱丽
Yeah!
太棒了
Okay. We don't need them. We can just be in here, hands folded like so.
好吧 我们不需要他们 我们就呆在这儿 像这样双手握拳
So, what do you guys want to talk about?
你们想聊点啥
Oh, that's right. You guys don't talk, do you?
哦对了 你们是不聊天的是吧
Well, the first rule of Rileytown
好了 莱丽镇的第一条规矩
is that everybody in here gets to talk.
就是每个人都得聊天
You there. What do you have to say?
就你了 你想说什么
Hi. My name is Dave.
大家好 我叫戴夫
I like corn chips and I'm sorry I didn't go with the other group.
我喜欢玉米片 我很遗憾没跟随另外一个小组
Dave!
戴夫
I mean, don't get us wrong. We really respect you and everything.
别误会 我们都很尊重你
You do? We always have.
真的吗 一向如此
You're one of the good ones and we'd follow you anywhere.
你是好人 我们会一直追随你的
Thank you.
谢谢
It's just that without the others, we're kinda bored out of our minds.
只是没有了其他人 我们有点无聊
Dave!
戴夫
We're safe and sound and not getting into trouble.
我们会平安无事 不会陷入困境的
Yeah, but the problem with that is, all the good kids are in here.
是的 但是问题是所有的好孩子都在这儿
We just know that they're having a lot more fun out there.
我们知道他们会在外面玩得很开心
What're you doing in here?
你们在这里干嘛
They're having a lot more fun out there.
他们在外面玩得可开心了
We're in detention, janitor Harley.
我们在留堂 管♥理♥员♥哈利
How 'bout that. Little zippy crossed the line.
原来是这样啊 小乖乖犯错了
Maya influenced me.
都是玛雅影响了我
I've noticed that over the years.
我这些年早就发现了
You do realize the back door is wide open don't you, little zippy?
你们应该知道后门是敞着的对吧 小乖乖
We're aware.
我们知道
And yet this group stays in here,
那你们还在这儿干嘛
while the other group is rampaging down the hallway.
那一拨人都跑过走廊了
Well, what do you make of that?
那你是怎么看的
I'm sure we'll find out. This lesson has your father written all over it.
拭目以待吧 这节课你♥爸♥爸早就心里有数了
You're supposed to lock the front door.
你应该把前门锁上
Actually, I'm not.
我不锁
It's time to find out what Maya is up to. Goodbye.
我该去看看玛雅要干啥了 再见
Maya will be fine.
玛雅会好好的
Lucas and farkle won't let her get into trouble.
卢卡斯和法尔科不会让她惹麻烦的
She's stronger than them. She's better when you're with her.
她比他们更厉害 她和你在一块时比较好
Oh, please. 14 years of good influence can't possibly come apart in...
得了吧 十四年的优良影响怎么也不会在
Okay, well, this is less fun when there's no one to chase.
没人可追还真是没啥意思
Everybody else is in detention.
其他人都在留堂
I'm finally cool and nobody notices.
我终于变酷了 可是却没人注意
Okay. Okay. Watch this.
好了好了 看好了
Huh! Also, ow!
哎呦 好疼
Maya...
玛雅
If there's no good kids out here noticing us,
如果没有好孩子注意到我们
then, what's the point?
那还有什么意义呢
You questioning my leadership, hop-along?
你是在质疑我的领导吗 跟班的
Okay, these names you're calling me are killing my street cred.
你给我起的这些外号♥太有损我在街头的名声了
Aw! And what would you like me to call you?
那你想让我叫你什么
I'd like you to call me "mad dog."
我希望你叫我疯狗
You don't seem like a mad dog to me.
你看上去也不像疯狗啊
What do I seem like to you?
那我看上去像什么
You know that lamb that Mary had?
你知道玛丽的那只小羊羔吗
I don't like the way that this is going.
我不喜欢你这么说
I think what mad dog is saying is what good is being bad
我觉得疯狗想说的是 没有好人在旁边
if there's no other kind of people around?
做坏人还有什么好处呢
I'm Batman.
我是蝙蝠侠
Who's that?
是谁
I agree with mad dog and Batman.
我同意疯狗和蝙蝠侠说的
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表