剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I just mean that we don't have to talk.
我是说咱俩不需要聊天啊
Oh. Then do you want to go to the movies? Perfect.
那你想去看电影吗 好啊
The movies are perfect.
看电影最好了
We can just sit there.
我们只要坐在那儿
You're not gonna try and hold my hand, are you?
你不会试图想牵我的手吧
Uh, hey, I just found out that we're going to the movies.
我也是才知道我们要去看电影的
I had bowling planned, but that's out the window.
本来是打算去打保龄球的 不过被否决了
Okay. Well, I'm looking forward to our date.
那好 我很期待我们的约会
Me too.
我也是
No talking, no holding hands.
不聊天 不牵手
Yay.
太好了
So this is our new relationship?
所以这就是咱俩的新关系
Yeah.
没错
How's it going so far?
感觉怎么样
Weird, man.
怪异啊 老兄
You don't have to watch.
你不用看啊
I can't look away!
我做不到啊
How's it goin'?
怎么样
Look at 'em!
你看他俩
You think they like each other?
你认为他俩彼此喜欢
I do.
是的
But I think they liked each other better
但我认为她朝他吼的时候
When she was yelling at him all the time.
他俩更喜欢彼此
What about riley and lucas?
那莱丽和卢卡斯呢
Well, I only knew lucas before I came here,
我在来这儿之前就了解卢卡斯
But then I met riley, and she's just like him.
但是后来我认识了莱丽 她就是女版的卢卡斯
How?
怎么说
Well, the thing we all knew about lucas
我们所认识的卢卡斯
Is lucas would do anything for his friends.
是一个可以为朋友做任何事的人
And I never thought there could be anybody else like that,
我以为没人会像他那样
But riley is.
但莱丽就是
So you think they are like brother and sister?
所以你觉得他俩的关系是兄妹
No, I just think they have a lot in common.
不 我只是觉得他俩有很多共同点
I mean, riley would do anything for her friends, too.
莱丽也可以为她的朋友做任何事
Yeah.
是啊
And I think she did.
我想她已经做了
So... What are you thinkin'?
那啥 你在想啥呢
Oh, now? Oh, it's so funny you mention that.
现在吗 还好你问了
Actually, right now, in this exact moment,
现在 就此刻
What I was thinking, what was running
我在想的是
Through my head was actually, if you don't start
如果你再不开口跟我说话
Talking to me, I'm gonna pour this smoothie right over your head.
我就把这杯奶昔倒在你头上
So, why don't you give me the best you got?
所以你就好好发挥吧
Did I ever tell you once, I delivered a baby horse?
我有没有跟你说过 我曾经接生过一匹小马驹
Actually, it looked kind of like this.
事实上 和现在的情形一样
The miracle of life.
生命的奇迹啊
Mom? Honey?
妈妈 嗯
I'm going on a date with charlie gardner
我要和查理·加德纳约会
And maya is going out with lucas.
玛雅和卢卡斯一起
What do you do when you think
你认为自己做的是对的
You're doing what's right, but you're really just confused
但是其实内心却很困惑
And you feel like life is trying to throw you on the ground?
感觉生活一团乱麻的时候 你会怎么做
You hang on, riley.
坚持住 莱丽
I'm a little tired.
我有点累了
Please don't go anywhere.
拜托不要离开
I won't.
我不会的
I'm gonna be here a long time.
我要在这待很久
Okay.
好
Honey?
宝贝
Sweetie?
甜心
Um, I love you and I love your teen angst,
我爱你 也理解你的少年愁
But I have to go to work so that I can afford you.
但是我得去上班了 好养活你
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Okay, she's all yours.
交给你了
She drools a little.
还流了点口水
Go to school. Brush your teeth.
上学了 去刷牙
Comb your hair.
梳头
You're not my mother. No, it's me.
你不是我妈妈 对 是我
How did you time with lucas go?
和卢卡斯相处得怎么样
It-- we sat there with absolutely nothing to say.
我们就坐在哪儿 无话可说
Been there, done that. Yeah, well...
理解理解 是啊
You guys won't have to worry about that anymore
你们不用再担心了
Now that you're brother and sister, you know. Mmhmm.
既然你们已经是兄妹了
You guys have loads to-- to talk about.
你们俩总有说不完的话
I love talking to him.
我喜欢跟他说话
I love making fun of him.
我喜欢拿他开玩笑
Why?
为什么
Why do I love to make fun of him? Yeah.
我为什么喜欢拿他开玩笑呢 是啊
Because he's great.
因为他很好
Yeah.
是啊
And he needs someone like me to take him down.
他需要像我这样能制♥服♥他的人
And he needs someone like you for why?
也需要像你这样的人 为什么
For why does he need me?
他为什么需要我
To build him up,
鼓励他啊
To tell his ranger rick stories to,
他会和你讲他的故事
And make him feel like a hero.
让他觉得自己是个英雄
You like his stories and-- and he likes yours.
你喜欢他的故事 他也喜欢你的
Yeah.
是啊
Hi, riley. Hi, charlie.
你好 莱丽 你好 查理
Riley, I can't be your brother anymore. Hey, friar.
莱丽 我不能再当你哥哥了 拜托 弗莱尔
Do you think you can pick
你就不能挑个好点的时机
a better time for this big announcement?
再说这句话吗
Riley and I are gonna go on a date.
我和莱丽正要去约会呢
You are?
是吗
No holding hands or talking.
不牵手 不聊天
Best date ever.
史上最棒的约会
I know it's not, but it's what I got.
我知道其实不是 但是情况就是这样
Those are the rules?
这是什么规定
Who goes on a date and doesn't talk to each other?
谁约会不聊天啊
Oh, yeah. We do.
对了 我们就是
Hi.
你好
Hello.
你好
Hey riley, can we go?
莱丽 我们可以走了吗
I like to be there
我想到早点到那儿
For the previews of coming attractions.
看电影之前的广♥告♥
When I'm not there for the previews
如果没看广♥告♥
Of coming attractions, I feel like I didn't see the whole movie.
我会觉得没有看到完整的电影
Hey riley, what do you do
莱丽 你坐在小越橘旁边的时候
When you sit next to huckleberry?
都干些什么
Maya, I can't give you advice like that.
玛雅 我没办法给你建议
Sure you can. You're his sister, right?
你当然可以了 你是他妹妹不是吗
Nope. Not anymore.
不 不再是了
Why? Auggie says we can't.
为什么 奥吉说不行
Hey, friar and you know what?
弗莱尔 你知道吗
I think he's right. You already have a great brother.
我觉得他说的对 你已经有一个很好的兄弟了
Hey, friar!
弗莱尔
Then what will you be?
那你要做什么
He'll be me, because it's me now.
他就做我好了 现在轮到我了
Yeah. Sorry. You have every right.
对不起 你有权利这么要求
I also want to be there early to get snacks
我还想早点到那儿买♥♥点零食呢
'cause if we're not talking or holding hands,
因为既然我们不聊天 不牵手
I was gonna buy some popcorn and licorice.
我打算买♥♥些爆米花和甘草
You mean popcorn and chocolate.
你是说爆米花和巧克力吧
I'm not you! Okay!
我又不是你 好吧
Anyway, auggie loves you, riley.
总之 奥吉爱你
So, I'm gonna step back from being your brother.
我就退后一步不再做你哥哥了
Say "Me now." me now.
说到我了 到我了
You have every right.
你有权利这么要求
I break the licorice into little pieces
我把甘草弄能一小块一小块的放进去
So every time I take a handful of popcorn,
所以每次抓一把爆米花
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表