剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
and now we're leaving, and you're staying behind,
现在我们该走了 而你却要留下来
and you didn't teach us enough.
还有就是你给我们教的远远不够
Yeah, Dad. You're more than a teacher.
是的 老爸 你对我来说不仅仅是老师
You're like a father to me.
更像个父亲
Thanks, Riley.
我是不是应该谢谢你 莱丽
He's the best teacher you're ever going to have.
他是你所能拥有的最好的老师了
And if there's one thing I know for sure he's taught you,
如果我确定他教会了你们什么
it's how to express yourselves to each other
那一定是如何用最合理的方式
in the best possible way, and as long as you do that,
表达你们自己 只要你们那么做了
there is nothing to worry about.
就不需要去担心什么
"Hi. It's me, Lucas Friar.
嗨 是我 卢卡斯·弗莱尔
"Since no one knows what to do, I made a choice."
因为没人知道该怎么做 我就做了个决定
Okay, I'm a little worried.
好吧 我有点小担心了
"I choose to stop."
我选择放手
Lucas, put the cards away.
把卡片拿开 卢卡斯
Say what you need to say.
直接说你想说的
You both mean the world to me,
你们两个对我来说都很重要
and I would never do anything to hurt either one of you.
我是不会去伤害任何一个人的
So, I choose to stop.
所以我选择放手
You won't decide, so I did,
你们不做任何决定 所以我来做
and I decided we're just friends.
我决定我们还是做朋友
That's all we are.
这就是我们现在的关系
I don't want this to be the end of us.
我不想让我们的友谊走到终点
You came into this place a bunch of young kids who didn't know very much,
你们刚来的时候还是一群年少无知的孩子
and know look at ya.
现在再看看你们
Young men and women ready for what's next.
你们已经准备好了去迎接未来
Snap out of it!
给我振作起来
Get in here!
给我进来
What are you doin'?
你们这是在干什么
We value our friendship too much to look at each other.
我们太在意彼此之间的友谊 而不敢直视对方
Turn your chair around.
椅子摆回来
Get in your seat.
坐到椅子上
Now, the most important thing you can do in life
你们这辈子能做的最重要的事
is give people a reason to remember you.
就是给别人一个记住你的理由
The people who do that are the ones we study in here.
那些真正做到的人 我们在这里都学过
So, your last assignment from me and for yourselves
所以我给你们布置的最后一次作业
is to figure out what you will give back.
就是想想你们能给这里做出什么回报
What? I looked at Riley.
干嘛 我刚看了莱丽
I know. I saw.
我知道 我看到了
So, I'm looking at you to even it up.
所以我要看下你才能补回来
Oh. Well, a girl always wants to be looked at
噢 女生当然希望你看了别的女生之后
to be evened up.
以示补偿才看下她
We're just friends, and I love your outfit.
我们只是朋友 你今天穿得挺好看
Hey!
嘿
Your hair smells nice!
你的头发很好闻
You smelled her hair?
你闻了她的头发
Lucas! I'm dying here!
卢卡斯 我在这没法活了
What are you grateful for?
你最感恩什么
Who do you want to remember you?
你最希望谁记住你
Do something about it right now.
赶快做点行动
Now get outta here.
全部人离开
I'm not ready to leave this place.
我还没做好离开这里的准备
What's going on?
怎么了
I'm graduating, Ms. Kossal.
我要毕业了 克索尔老师
And I wanted to say goodbye
我想跟你说声再见
and thank you for believing in me.
还有谢谢你对我的信任
I expect great things from you, Maya.
我一直很看好你 玛雅
You've been given a real gift.
你是真的很有天赋
So, grow.
快快长大吧
And when you feel something you know the rest of us feel,
如果你发现自己和其他人感受相通
explain it to us.
表达出来
Paint us a picture.
用你画的画
I'll try.
我尽量
I'm glad I had the chance to be your teacher.
我很高兴能做你的老师
Just a quick goodbye, Mr. Norton.
跟你道句再见 诺顿老师
We both know emotion has no place in science.
我们都明白情感在科学的世界没有立足之地
Right, right, my dear boy.
没错 没错 我的好学生
So, from one scientist to another, see you on Mars.
作为一名科学家 我向你这名科学家说声 火星见
Mr. Norton, could we just not be scientists for one second?
诺顿先生 我们能不能先放下我们科学家的身份
Well, let me remove the protective goggles of my soul.
那可以 我得先把护目镜从我的灵魂里抽离出来
Clear outta here!
清场清场
I'm really gonna miss you, sir.
我真的会很想念你的 老师
The feeling's mutual, my boy.
我也会想你的 孩子
Is it possible feelings are stronger than science?
情感有可能比科学更强大吗
Keep discovering, Farkle.
不要停下发现的脚步 法尔科
Me?
我
Yeah. I wanted to say thank you.
对 我想跟你说句谢谢
Why?
为什么
I left some kind of impression on you?
我也有影响到你吗
Clear outta here.
清场清场
Mr. Matthews told me you
马修斯老师告诉过我
had to make a real difficult choice once.
你曾经也要做出很艰难的决定
I was at a crossroads.
我那时就站在十字路口
I was standing on the corner of Maple Street and Alcatraz.
我就站在枫叶街和恶魔岛之间
How do you make the right decision?
你是怎么做出正确的决定的
I always try and make sure this bench here is polished up
这是我一直在做的 保证把这条长椅擦得发亮
and looking nice and inviting for you to sit in.
看着整洁 让你们坐得舒服
You know why I do that?
你知道我这么做是为什么吗
Why?
为什么
Because you kids come and go,
因为你们这些小孩来来去去
but this bench stays right here,
但这条长椅一直都在
and all the problems of the universe
你们全宇宙的疑难困惑
get decided on it.
都在这里决定解决
I respect a nice place where good decisions get made.
我尊重能做出明智决定的地方
It's getting a little worn down,
过了这么久
a little old as time goes by,
它现在有点残有点旧了
but aren't we all?
我们不也这样吗
Thanks for saying goodbye to me, Lucas.
谢谢你来跟我告别 卢卡斯
It means a lot to me.
这对我来说很有意义
Make good decisions.
做明智的决定吧
I don't wanna go.
我不想离开
I'm not ready for high school
我还没准备好上高中
and I don't wanna go.
我还不想走
Why not?
为什么不呢
'Cause we did great here.
因为我们在这里那么出彩
This was the time of our lives!
这就是我们生命最辉煌的时候
We were kings, Matthews.
我们都是王啊 马修斯
What will I be next year?
明年我会成为什么
Not kings. No.
反正不是王 肯定不是的
The opposite of kings.
是王的相反面
Freshmen. Worms.
高一新生 书呆子
Worse than worms. Freshmen.
比书呆子还糟的 新生
You'll do fine, Riley.
你会做得很好的 莱丽
You all will.
你们都会
Also...
而且
and I don't say this a lot, but...
我以前虽然很少说 但是
I like you.
我很喜欢你
You do?
真的吗
Yeah.
嗯
You said you had a lot more to teach us.
你说过你还有很多东西没教给我们
And I will.
我会继续教你的
You're my daughter.
你是我女儿
What about the rest of my friends, Dad?
那我其他朋友呢 爸爸
You need to teach all of us more.
你还要教更多东西 给我们所有人
We're a mess.
我们一团糟
We shouldn't feel.
我们不应该感情用事
We don't know how to feel and you need to teach us
我们不知道怎么感受这个世界 你也要教我们
how to not feel.
怎么不感情用事
What? You got one last lesson for the road?
什么 我们离开之前还能再上最后一课吗
Yeah. I do.
当然
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表