剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Oh, really? Yeah.
真的吗 没错
The fun of the game is running the bases.
快乐尽在过程中
Farkle, you actually ran?
法尔科 你真的跑垒了
Nothin'.
别想了
I don't get the moment, but I'm very disappointed.
你破坏气氛 我很失望
Well, what happens if you get home
如果你回到本垒
and realize you're not as good as the rest of the team?
发现自己不如其他队员 你会怎么办
You keep playing.
继续打球
It's a team sport, Riley.
这是团队运动 莱丽
You just run the bases.
你只管继续奔跑
The rest of your team will help you get home.
其他人会帮助你的
You know, when you walked me through their story,
你知道吗 当你给我讲了他们的故事以后
it's amazing to see how much you and your dad are alike.
我看到你和你♥爸♥爸有多像 真是不可思议
Two goofs.
两个呆子
Yeah, I'm definitely his daughter.
是啊 我绝对是他亲生的
But that's not the only story, Riley.
但那不是唯一的故事 莱丽
There's gotta be other stories about your mom.
关于你妈妈肯定还有别的故事
She's perfect in every story.
每个故事中她都是完美的
Yeah? Tell me another one and we'll see.
是吗 再讲一个故事来听听
Maya, I don't wanna tell you any more stories.
玛雅 我不想再给你讲故事了
They make me feel bad.
讲了我心里难受
Look, maybe if we go back, we can find something else.
如果我们去看他们的故事 或许还可以发现别的什么
There's gotta be something that makes them goofy like us.
他们肯定会有和咱们一样傻的时候的
I do know that there were other bay windows.
我确实知道还有一扇凸窗
Really? Tell it to me.
真的吗 给我讲讲
Once upon a time, there was another bay window.
从前 有另外一扇凸窗
Now this sounds like a good story.
这个听上去才像好故事嘛
I have some ideas on our presentation.
我对咱们的展示有几点想法
So do I. Here's what we do.
我也是 咱们要这样
We hit feeny hard. We hit him fast.
咱们抢先上去
The ozone layer-- it's got a hole.
臭氧层 它有空洞
Wear a hat. We're in. We're out.
戴上帽子 开始讲 讲完了
I kind of had a whole different approach to the report.
我想的报告和你的完全不一样
Less conventional, more performance art.
不要那么传统 多加点表演
What's this story?
这是什么故事
What's the difference?
有区别吗
My mom will still be perfect.
我妈妈依旧那么完美
No, please. Let's stick to conventional.
别啊 咱们就来传统的吧
Conventional's good because no one laughs at conventional.
传统的方式很保险 谁也不会嘲笑传统
Read this poem out loud.
读一下这首诗
Poem? Please, not a poem.
诗 不要啊 不要诗啊
"Sun. The only. The one.
太阳 唯一的太阳
"Donut in the sky.
天空中的甜甜圈
"Space. Big gaping place.
太空 巨大空旷的地方
"Without. Within. Our skin.
与我们同在
"Donut in the sky.
天空中的甜甜圈
"Freon.
氟利昂
"Fluorocarbon. Humpback whale.
碳氟化合物 座头鲸
Riley...
莱丽
Wow. She's goofier than he is.
看啊 她比他还傻呢
She is. Isn't that great?
是啊 简直太好了
"So pale. Exhaust.
如此苍白 如此无力
Is all lost? Donut in the sky."
是迷失了吗 天空中的甜甜圈
Riley, she's you.
莱丽 她就是你
Yeah, she is.
是啊 没错
You're both of them.
你是他们两个的结合
I am.
是啊
Yeah, we could do that in front of the class,
好吧 咱们可以在全班面前这样展示
but before we do, will you just please take
但是展示之前 能不能求你帮个忙
a huge baseball bat and hit me over the head?
拿个大棒球棒狠狠砸我脑袋一下
Why do you care so much what other people think?
你为什么这么在意别人怎么想
When people laugh at you,
当别人嘲笑你的时候
they're depleting their own karmic reservoir.
他们在损耗自己的人品
You're gonna be one of those girls who doesn't shave her legs, aren't you?
你将来也会成为不刮腿毛女生中的一员 对吧
I haven't decided yet.
我还没想好呢
Do you actually try to be weird?
你难道实在努力让自己成为怪胎吗
I don't think I'm weird.
我不觉得自己是怪胎
I think I'm unique.
我这是特别
I don't think I'm weird, Maya.
我不觉得自己是怪胎 玛雅
I think I'm unique.
我这是特别
He's Cory, she's Topanga.
他是科瑞 她是托庞嘉
But I'm both.
我是他们俩的结合
I'm not going to fall off the face of the earth.
我不会从世界的边缘掉下去的
There is no end to my horizon.
我的地平线没有终点
My parents are Cory and Topanga,
我父母是科瑞和托庞嘉
and they gave me the best parts of both of them.
他们给了我自己最好的部分
I'm not going to be you or mom, dad.
老爸 我不会成为你或者我妈妈
We don't want you to be, Riley.
我们也不想让你成为别人 莱丽
I'm going to have my own stories.
我会有自己的故事
And I can't wait to watch them.
我已经等不及要看了
Riley?
莱丽
Yeah?
嗯
Where'd you get that hat?
那顶帽子哪来的
Oh. You gave it to me a long time ago.
哦 很久以前你给我的
Don't you remember?
不记得了吗
No.
不记得
It looks great on you.
你戴上真好看
Thanks, dad.
谢谢 老爸
It's going to help me run the bases.
它会帮助我继续奔跑
And I'm glad I'm on your team.
我很高兴能和你一队
Excuse us.
不好意思
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表