剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Well, do you want to take piano lessons?
你想上钢琴课吗
Does it take work?
这个要努力吗
Anything worth doing takes work.
任何值得做的事情都需要努力
Then I'd rather just become a lawyer like you.
那我还是跟你一样当个律师吧
You don't just get to become a lawyer.
律师不是随随便便就能当的
Do you want to know what I had to do to become a lawyer?
你想知道我为了当律师做了什么吗
Please, no.
当然不想
It'll just happen. I'm a chip off the old block.
反正总会成功的 有其母必有其子
You're the old block.
说的就是你
Oh, well, thank you.
哦 谢谢你
But just because you come from me
但你是我的孩子
doesn't mean you just get to be me.
不代表你就能成为我
You have to find out who you are.
你必须知道自己是谁
And if you run into any trouble,
如果你遇到了什么麻烦
maybe you'll reconsider those piano lessons.
你也许会重新考虑钢琴课的事
Are you now or have you ever been
你们是或曾经是
a member of the communist party?
共♥产♥党员吗
The cold war, sir. Democracy versus communism.
老师 冷战时期 民♥主♥与共♥产♥主义对峙
You get what you earn versus everybody gets the same thing.
一边是挣多少拿多少 一边是人人均分
Very good, Farkle. I didn't even see your lips move.
很好 法尔科 我都没看你动嘴
Because Maya answered herself, sir.
因为这是玛雅自己回答的 老师
She remembered the information.
她记得这些
It only makes sense to me when I can get in trouble for it.
只有在我可能摊上麻烦的时候 我才会重视它
Wait, so you're telling me
等等 所以你是在说
that in communism everybody shares with everybody else?
在共♥产♥主义社会 每个人都会和其他人分享
Yes, Riley.
是的 莱丽
The communist philosophy is that everybody's the same
共♥产♥主义哲学认为 人无差别
and everybody gets the same thing.
得到的东西也没有差别
And it's a party?
这还是个派对
I want so desperately to be proud of you.
我是真想为你感到骄傲
So, you mean when somebody doesn't know something on a test
所以你是说 如果一个人不知道考试答案
and somebody does,
而另一个人知道
you're supposed to share that information?
那这个答案就应该共享
Yeah.
是的
That's communism.
那是共♥产♥主义
But it's a little more complicated than that.
但实际情况要再复杂一点
You know the American dream?
你们知道美国梦吗
Yeah.
知道
Well, this is the other thing.
这就是另一种东西
What do you all want to be when you grow up?
你们长大后都想当什么
I haven't decided yet.
我还没想好
I see you as a factory worker.
我觉得你会成为一个工厂工人
Well what if I don't want to be...
如果我不想当
I want to be a factory worker.
我想当工厂工人
I see you as a potato farmer.
我觉得你会当一个种土豆的农民
But I prefer the warmth of the factory.
但我喜欢温暖的工厂
Can I still take over the world?
我还能主宰世界吗
You sure can.
当然可以
Just as long as everybody can take over the world with you.
只要大家都能和你一样主宰世界
I'm not taking over the world with factory girl and potato head.
我才不要和一个女工和土豆农民一起主宰世界呢
Your individual goals
你们个人的人生目标
don't matter.
不重要
You're one of many.
你们是芸芸众生中的一员
There are no social classes.
没有什么社会阶级
Nobody is more or less successful than anybody else.
谁也不比其他人更成功或更失败
That's communism.
这就是共♥产♥主义
Oh, that's communism.
哦 这就是共♥产♥主义啊
I thought it was when they scared the demons out of you.
我以为他们的宗旨是吓跑人们内心的恶魔
That's exorcism.
那是驱魔
Oh, yeah. That's the one I had.
哦 对哦 我接受的教育是这个
He's kidding.
他在开玩笑
Yeah, I'm kidding.
是啊 我在开玩笑
Oh, it didn't work.
哦 没吓到你们
Anyway, whoever I am, I'm not down with communism.
不管怎样 反正我是不会赞成共♥产♥主义的
Sure you are.
你当然会赞成了
You're Robin Hood. Take from the rich, give to the poor.
你是劫富济贫的罗宾汉
Did you guys hear that?
你们听到了吗
Did you hear what Maya just said?
你们听到玛雅说的话了吗
I mean, she actually gets this stuff.
她真的懂了
Maya.
玛雅
You really did learn something.
你的确学到东西了
Doesn't this make you want to study by yourself?
这样一来你是不是想独♥立♥学习了呢
No, it makes me want to cheat off of everybody equally.
不 我想抄所有人的答案
Yeah.
是啊
Why should we be in competition with each other?
我们为什么要互相竞争呢
Why should we be motivated by report cards?
我们为什么要让成绩单成为自己进步的动力
Why shouldn't we all help each other out
我们为什么不能互帮互助
to know exactly the same thing?
学习一样的东西
Riley...
莱丽
Look at this.
看看这个
And choose your next words very carefully.
斟酌一下你要说的下一句话
Comrades!
同志们
I pledge allegiance...
我宣誓效忠
Comrades of John Quincy Adams unite!
约翰·昆西·亚当斯的同志们团结起来
Lightning!
电闪
Thunder!
雷鸣
Darkness!
黑暗
Bunny rabbits!
小兔子
From each according to his ability.
各尽所能
To each according to his need!
按需分配
Whoa! We're commies. It worked! Yay!
哇 我们是共♥产♥党员了 起作用了 耶
Anything interesting happen at school today?
今天学校有什么好玩的事
Nothing out of the ordinary.
没什么特别的事情
Want to explain Riley's outfit?
想解释一下莱丽的打扮吗
Oh yeah, she's a commie now.
好啊 她现在是共♥产♥党员了
Can you pass the potatoes?
你能把土豆递给我吗
Oh, thank goodness.
谢天谢地
I thought she was a mime.
我还以为她在演哑剧
Maya cheated off of Farkle and all of a sudden, she know stuff.
玛雅抄了法尔科的卷子 一下子就学到知识了
So, you're a communist?
所以你是共♥产♥主义者了
Yeah.
是的
Do I need to know the middle of the story?
我能知道内情吗
You want to be proud of her?
你想为她感到骄傲吗
Yeah. Then no.
是啊 那就算了
Honey, Maya doesn't know stuff if she cheated off of Farkle.
宝贝 如果玛雅抄法尔科的卷子 那她什么都学不到
Mom, you can't crush my hopes for her.
妈妈 你不能这样摧毁我对她的希望
In the words of the president of communism,
共♥产♥主义领袖曾经说过
"you may say, 'hey, hey I'm a dreamer, '
你也许会说 嘿 嘿 我只是白日做梦
"but I'm not the...
但我不是
But I'm not the..."
但我不是
Shh. Go to sleep, Riley.
嘘 去睡吧 莱丽
Riley, John Lennon was a beatle.
莱丽 约翰·列侬是甲壳虫的一员
Mom, just because his beliefs are different than yours,
妈妈 他的信仰和你们的不一样
does not mean you get to call him a bug.
不代表你可以把他比作虫子
Teacher of the year!
你是年度最佳老师
Look what I'm working with!
看看我得忍♥受什么样的学生
Does the rest of the honor board share your position on this?
仲裁会其他人也跟你观点一致
No.
没有
And Maya and Farkle are going on trial tomorrow.
玛雅和法尔科明天要受到裁决了
And they're going to need somebody really good
他们需要找个足够优秀的人来
to represent them because when something's this important
来为他们辩护 因为在这么重要的事上
you need the best possible...
确实需要一个最好的
Piano player?
钢琴家
Lawyer.
律师
Well, that's it then.
好吧 那就律师吧
Riley, you're not going to find a lawyer to defeat democracy.
莱丽 没有律师会去抨击民♥主♥制的
I mean, not even if you found some
我是说 甚至是一个
hyper-competitive, freak of nature, super lawyer.
竞争意识很强的异于常人的超级律师也不会的
Okay.
好吧
I'm sorry you had to see this.
真抱歉让你看到这些
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表