剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Y' know what I like? Life.
你知道我热爱什么吗 生活
And I like it when it doesn't change.
我喜欢一成不变的生活
We should sing our happy song.
咱们应该唱首欢乐歌♥
We don't have a happy song.
可咱们没有欢乐歌♥啊
We should have a happy song.
咱们应该有首欢乐歌♥
We will never have a happy song.
你就别做梦了
Not with that attitude.
你这态度当然欢乐不起来
So... you don't want anything to change?
这么说 你不想让任何事情有所改变吗
No, I don't like change.
不 我不喜欢改变
Change fills my pockets with pennies of uncertainty.
改变意味着面临各种未知
All right. So...
好了
Should we actually finally learn
咱们是不是该正经学习一下
about what happened in Belgium in 1831?
1831年的比利时到底发生什么了
No!
不
No? I always get my hopes up
为什么不呢 我每次抱着满心的希望
and then something happens to hurt my little farkle heart.
然后就有一堆破事发生 我幼小的心灵不能再受伤害了
Well, this time I refuse to believe.
所以 这次我不相信你了
In 1831...
1831年
Yes?
快讲
Wait! Anything going to suddenly happen to you?
等等 会有什么突发♥情♥况吗
No changes lovin' life.
没有改变 热爱生活
Anything gonna happen to you?
你有什么乱七八糟的事吗
Nothing ever happens to me.
我从来都没事好吗
Maya?
玛雅
Oh my gosh, this is it.
天哪 终于等到了
In 1831...
1831年的时候
Belgium what?
比利时 怎么这样
Y'all started without me?
你们不等我来就开始上课吗
Get out!
滚出去
Somebody in this room is going to be very surprised to see me.
这间教室里的某个人看到我会很惊喜的哦
Is it me?
是我吗
Don't know, sugar, but could you be any cuter?
我也不知道 美女 不过你简直不能再可爱点了
Well, I can't answer that.
那个 我都不知道说什么好了
You got a transcript, kid?
你的成绩单呢 孩子
I do.
在这
Check out them grades. Here, let me sing 'em to you.
看看我的成绩 来 我给你唱一遍
De, de, de, de, de... de--f.
DDDDDDF
Yeah, I know that song.
嘿 我听过这首歌♥
Isaiah Babineaux.
艾赛亚·巴宾诺
From Austin, Texas.
来自德克萨斯州的奥斯汀
What are you doing here, Zay?
你怎么来了 小赛
Well, the first thing I'm doing is waitin' for a better reaction from you.
好吧 我可没想到你是这种反应啊 不能热情点么
Maya, something's changing.
玛雅 有些事变了
Okay, Mr. teach, where do I sit?
好了 老师 我坐哪儿
You know, usually I'm more of a back row kind of guy.
我一般都习惯坐后面 你懂的吧
Whoa. That's unusual.
好吧 这可不是一般情况
Have a seat right there, Mr. babineaux.
你就坐那儿吧 巴宾诺先生
Lucas, do you know this Isaiah?
卢卡斯 你认识他
Yeah, tell' em you know me good.
没错 告诉他们咱俩是铁哥们儿
How 'bout we talk later, okay?
我回头再跟你说 好吧
Well, Mr. babineaux, if you work out as well as last year's new student,
好了 巴宾诺先生 如果你能跟去年的转校生表现得一样好
we're happy to have you.
我们会很高兴收下你的
Wait. What?
等等 什么
Lucas, you're doing okay here?
卢卡斯 你在这儿没问题吗
Why wouldn't he be doing okay here?
他能有什么问题
Not currently on probation?
现在不是留校察看期吗
No disciplinary action?
没有不守规矩吗
They just let you wander free?
你完全是个自♥由♥人
Sit down!
坐下
Okay, new guy's all settled in
好了 新同学也到了
and there's still class time left. So, do it!
现在还没下课 所以快讲
Do it while I'm still tingly!
趁我还有兴趣听 快讲
So, in 1831,
好 1831年
Belgium declared--
比利时宣布
what is the secret of life?
人生的奥秘是什么
I'm sorry, Mr. Farkle.
对不起 法尔科
I know I'm not your daughter,
我知道我不是您的女儿
but I too have value in this world.
但是我也有对这个世界的看法
What is the secret of life?
人生的奥秘是什么
Don't do it.
别这样
Put that eraser down and nobody gets hurt.
把板擦放下 否则我就不客气了
Yogi has asked the primary
尤吉问了一个好问题
what is the secret of life?
人生的奥秘是什么
People spend their whole lives trying to figure it out.
有些人毕其一生都在寻找这个问题的答案
I was lucky.
我很幸运
I had a teacher who cared enough about me
曾经有一位很关心我的老师
to make sure I knew.
他让我懂得了人生的奥秘
Lucas.
卢卡斯
You got an opinion on this?
你有什么看法吗
Yeah. What do you got, Mr. moral compass?
就是 说说你怎么想的 道德模范
Did you just call Lucas friar your moral compass?
你刚刚管他叫道德模范
They called you moral compass.
他们叫你道德模范
Okay.
我闭嘴
Something bad is happening, Maya.
我有种不好的感觉 玛雅
Yeah.
是啊
It occurs to me you're trying to tell us
你是不是想告诉我们
ranger Rick was a little different back in Texas.
游骑兵里克在德克萨斯的时候和现在有点不一样啊
A little?
有点
What do they know, exactly?
他们到底都知道什么
'Cause I wouldn't wanna say anything wrong.
我可不想说错话
They know you're a year older, right?
他们知道你比他们都大一岁吧
Yeah.
是啊
Now they do.
现在知道了
Oh, yeah, it's my fault.
所以这又成我的错了
Look at ya!
看长相还看不出来么
Okay, that's enough, Mr. Babineaux.
行了 巴宾诺先生
Oh, so you know about him?
这么说 你都知道
I know all about Mr. Friar.
对 弗莱尔先生的事我都知道
Excuse me?
你说什么
Riley, you're shaking.
莱丽 你在发抖
Dad? You know something?
老爸 你知道
Back in Texas...
在德克萨斯的时候
Lucas!
卢卡斯
You sure?
你确定要这么做
Back in Texas I did something.
在德克萨斯的时候 我犯了错
I had to leave.
我不得不离开那里
It was great!
简直叼炸天
I mean, they threw him out of the whole school!
我是说 他被学校开除了
What?
什么
I came here to get a new start.
我来这里是为了重新开始
Nobody knew me here.
这里没人认识我
I know him.
我认识他
Do I know you?
那我呢 我认识你吗
I've been waiting for a day like this to come.
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning, my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know, I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me!
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel alright I'm gonna take on the world!
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars I've got some pages to turn.
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh, oh, oh, oh, oh, oh,
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world, take on the world!
整个世界 看我登场
Take on the world!
看我登场
Girl Meets World S02E03 Girl Meets the Secret of Life
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第三集
Look, we don't know the story yet.
听着 咱们不知道他到底做了什么
Let's know the story before you go to rileytown.
咱们先把整个事情了解了 你再抓狂好不好
I'm not going to rileytown. I'm calm.
我才没有抓狂 我很冷静
I like it worse when you're calm. C'mon. Be you.
我更不喜欢你这样 来啊 原来的你哪去了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表