剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
This tastes one day before expired.
真是过期前一天的味道
Riley, take a hint, please,
莱丽 你那么聪明
so we can all be done with this.
知道该怎么解决了吧
This will be done when you treat me like
这事就早解决了
an ordinary person who nobody notices.
如果你把我当作一个普通人看待的话
You're not. You're a sweet, weird little goofball
你不是啊 你是一个傻白甜
and I love you just the way you are.
可是我就是喜欢你这个样子
Deal with it.
看着办吧
No need to contain me, Lucas.
不用控制我 卢卡斯
I'm fine.
我没事
How are you fine? You don't look fine.
真的吗 你看上去可不像没事
Because that's not Riley at all.
因为那根本不是莱丽
Something's really wrong.
绝对有问题
Mr. and Mrs. Matthews...
马修斯叔叔和阿姨
Riley and I have a conflict.
我和莱丽有冲突了
It won't teach us anything if you guys step in.
如果你们插手的话 我们什么都学不到
Okay.
好吧
We're here if you need us.
如果你需要的话 我们一直会在
I know.
我知道
Why are you so calm?
你为什么如此镇静
Because this isn't her.
因为那不是她
This isn't Riley at all.
这根本不是莱丽
Well, what could have changed her all of a sudden?
是什么让她突然改变的
This is like when I always used to wear my turtlenecks
这就好像我以前经常穿高领毛衣
and then there was somebody that didn't like that I...
有些人不太喜欢我这样
Oh, my gosh.
噢 我的天呐
What?
怎么了
What are you looking at?
你在看什么
You gots to go.
你得离开这儿
What? We need more towels.
什么 我们需要更多的毛巾
What? Maya needs more towels.
什么 玛雅需要更多的毛巾
I'm fine. Get her more towels!
我没事儿 给她拿毛巾
Okay. Yes, sir.
好吧 遵命 长官
What's going on?
到底怎么了
Of course she loves rileytown.
她当然喜欢莱丽镇
Of course she's weird and goofy and unique.
她当然是怪异呆萌独一无二
That's what we all love about her.
我们喜欢的就是这样的她呀
So what's the problem?
所以问题出在哪儿
Somebody doesn't.
有些人不喜欢
What?
什么
Riley doesn't want to be her
莱丽不想做自己
because she feels like a nothing.
是因为她觉得自己一无是处
Because a bully makes you feel like a nothing.
是因为一个恶霸让她觉得自己一无是处
A bully took something I liked
曾经一个恶霸让我失去了我喜欢的东西
about myself and made me feel bad about it.
还让我为此感到羞愧
But why would she think I would ever do that?
但是她为什么会认为我会那么做
I'm her best friend. Why is she yelling at me?
我是她最好的朋友 她为什么冲着我吼
Because I think she's trying to get you to hear her.
因为她是在试图让你理解她
Hear what?
理解什么
Why does she keep talking about a bully if she knows I'm not--
为什么她要揪住欺负不放 如果她知道我不是
what?
天呐
Oh, no.
噢 糟了
What? She's gone?
什么 她走了
Yep.
是的
Well, what are we supposed to do with these towels?
那这些毛巾怎么办
They're not for Maya.
它们不是给玛雅用的
Well, who are they for?
好吧 那是给谁的
They're for you.
给你用的
What?
什么
Farkle, what are you doing? Stop don't...
法尔科 你在干什么 够了 别说话
Mistake my size and demeanor for a lack of crazy
别看我举止优雅个头小就认为我没脾气
because I got it and I'll use it.
我发起疯来自己都怕
So stay where you are.
所以老实呆那儿别动
Okay.
好吧
I am your best friend and I need you to trust me.
我是你最好的朋友 你得相信我
Uh-uh. I'm his best friend.
呃 我才是他最好的朋友
If you were his best friend, you'd know to tie him up right now.
如果你是他最好的朋友 就把他捆好
Look, I'mma just do it. I don't need an explanation.
好吧 我会照做的 我才不需要你解释呢
I'm gonna tell you something bad
我有些不好的事情要告诉你
and I need you to not turn into Texas Lucas.
但你千万不能变成德州版卢卡斯
Farkle, nothing is going to turn me back into that.
法尔科 没什么能让我再变回那个卢卡斯
Something's happening to Riley.
是关于莱丽的
What?
什么
We have something to talk about, you and me.
有些事我们要谈一谈 你和我
I don't like it when we fight.
我不喜欢我们吵架
I'm going to be your friend for the rest of your life.
我这辈子都是你最好的朋友了
We're gonna have some conflicts along the way.
偶尔有些矛盾不可避免
What do we do?
那我们怎么办呢
We will work them out.
我们会解决掉矛盾的
We'll always work them out because we're friends.
我们总是会解决掉矛盾 因为我们是最好的朋友
And if things get rough, maybe we'll throw
如果矛盾升级了 可能我们还会互相扔冰激凌
some ice cream at each other, but we'll still be friends
但我们仍然是最好的朋友
because that's what reasonable people do.
因为那才是有责任有担当的人做的事
So we have no conflict anymore?
所以 我们之间没有矛盾了
No.
没有了
Now we have a new one.
现在另一个问题来了
Why wouldn't you come to me?
你为什么不告诉我呢
How could you not come to me if someone is bullying you?
如果有人欺负你 你怎么能不告诉我呢
I'm humiliated, Maya.
这让我很丢人 玛雅
I didn't want to let you see me humiliated.
我不想让你看到我丢人的样子
You thought it would just go away?
你觉得这样就能息事宁人吗
Mm-hmm.
是啊
It's getting worse.
结果更糟了
You know what the difference is
你知道跟恶霸之间有冲突
between a conflict with a bully and a conflict with a friend?
和朋友之间的矛盾有什么不一样吗
What?
什么不一样
You're the worst bully ever, peaches.
你是世界上最坏的恶霸 亲爱的
I know.
我知道
Peaches the bully just...
像我这样的恶霸
Doesn't strike fear into the hearts of anybody.
是不会恐吓任何人的
I called you a bully and I ice creamed you.
我叫你恶霸 还冲你扔冰淇淋
I'm really sorry.
我实在是很抱歉
It's okay.
没事
Will you get back at me for the ice cream?
你会扔回来吗
Oh, yeah, and you're never gonna see it coming.
噢 那是肯定的 而且你不会有半点察觉
Couldn't you tell me just before you were gonna do it?
你动手之前就不能提醒我一下吗
No, honey. That would hurt my enjoyment.
不会的 亲爱的 那样就没乐子了
I'm sorry I took everything out on you.
很抱歉 我把所有事都发泄到你身上
It's okay.
没事儿
You had to take it out on somebody.
你总得发泄到某个人身上
I'm glad you felt safe enough to take it out on me.
我很高兴 你会选择我作为发泄对象
And I'm sorry I didn't hear what you were trying to say earlier.
我也很抱歉 没能早一点明白你到底想要说什么
Well, I will never go at you again.
我再也不会冲你发火了
No, it's okay. I can take it.
不 没事儿 我受得了
Let it all out. I'm better now.
都发泄出来吧 我现在好多了
Oh, yeah. I'm sure you are. That's good.
噢 是呀 我也觉得你好多了 太好了
Rileytown. Stop saying that!
莱丽镇 别再说了
People shouldn't make fun of other people.
做人不能取笑其他人
What did I ever do to you?
我对你可从来没那样过
You exist.
世上还有你这样的人
You exist, and you're weird,
你很怪异
and you get in the way of where I'm looking,
你很碍眼
so stop being weird and stop being happy.
别再那么怪异了 也别再那么傻开心了
Nobody should be as happy as you.
没人会像你那样傻乐
Stop being who you are...
再那么傻不啦叽没心没肺
Or I'm gonna put my foot in your weird, stupid face.
我会一脚踹到你那又傻又怪的脸上
Okay.
好吧
I'm fine.
我没事儿
I'm not. How long?
我有事 多久了
A few weeks.
有几周了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表