剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
If you do it correctly, you will find the answer is
如果你的方式正确的话 你会发现
three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds.
正确的答案是三分25秒7
If you do it correctly,
如果你的方式正确的话
you will find the secret of life.
你会发现生活的奥秘
Done.
完成
Amazing. How long?
太不可思议了 多长时间
Nineteen minutes, forty-two seconds.
9分42秒
You are the worst car washer in this class.
你是班里最差的洗车工了
Oh, you mean no one will ever ask me to wash a car for them?
噢 你是说谁也不会让我给他洗车吗
Say it. You're a genius.
说吧 你是个天才
Oh, stop.
得了吧
The only two who washed the car in six minutes and eight minutes
能在六分钟和八分钟内洗完车的就只有
exactly were Riley and--
莱丽和
Lucas? Was it Lucas? Could it have been Lucas?
卢卡斯 是卢卡斯吗 有没有可能是卢卡斯
Lucas?
卢卡斯
Yeah, Lucas.
对 是卢卡斯
I'm not washing a car with him.
我才不跟他洗一辆车
Oh yes you are. And you are washing it
你当然要洗 并且你们要在
in three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds
3分25秒7之内洗完
and I will go back to your father and say, ha!
然后我就到你♥爸♥爸那儿去 跟他说 哈
Now pick up that hose.
拿起水管
Fine. And you pick up that bucket.
好吧 你 拿起桶来
Yes, sir.
是的 先生
And... go!
预备 开始
No, no. Work together.
不 不 要合作
The equation doesn't work if you don't work together.
如果不合作的话 这个算法根本无法成立
Riley, I could use some water over here to rinse this off.
莱利 我需要点儿水冲一冲这里
Oh. Water? You want some water?
是吗 你想要点儿水
Yes, please.
是的 谢谢
Oh, huckleberry, huckleberry...
噢 小越橘呀小越橘
Whatever bad, bad things you did at your old school,
不管你在以前的学校做了多坏的事
you are still such a huckleberry.
你还是那个小越橘
Why? You need water to rinse off--
怎么了 我只是需要点水冲一冲
Tell me what you did!
告诉我你都干了什么
Nothing this bad!
没干什么坏事
They threw you out of school!
他们都把你开除了
Wash the car!
洗车
You're supposed to be washing the car.
你们应该洗车的
Why aren't you washing the car? Wash the car!
为什么不洗车 洗车
Okay.
好吧
When are you gonna tell me what you did?
你要什么时候才跟我坦白
Fine! You want me to tell you what I did?
好吧 你想知道我都干了些什么吗
Everything! Okay.
统统告诉我 好的
Good girl,
好姑娘
just give me the hose,
先把水管给我
and I'll tell you.
然后我就告诉你
Good girl.
好姑娘
Fine.
好吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
No, thank you.
不 谢谢你
Maya!
玛雅
Yours is really something.
你这朋友还真有两下子
She's a lot of work.
她可牛了
What happens to her when you're home, sick?
你们回家之后她会怎么样 生病吗
Oh, I can never get sick.
噢 我们乐此不疲
So, just between you and me
悄悄跟我说
what did ranger Rick really do?
游骑兵里克到底做了什么
Did he tip over a cow?
他是掀翻了一头牛
Did he put eleven gallons in a ten gallon hat?
还是做了什么其他的恶作剧
I think I already said too much.
我觉得我已经说得太多了
And he'll tell you what he wants to tell you.
如果他想说 他会告诉你的
You were really best friends?
你们真的是好朋友吗
Oh, there were never better friends.
没有比我们更好的朋友了
Oh, I think there were.
我觉得有
And if Riley was coming from Texas, at least
如果莱丽是从德州来的
she'd tell me she was coming.
至少她会告诉我
Like I said, something happened.
就像我说的 确实发生了一些事
Your friend's a fountain.
你的朋友湿透了
Wait a minute!
等一等
Wait! Wait!
等等 等等
Lucas,
卢卡斯
I lost my contact lens!
我的隐形眼镜掉了
Oh my gosh. Riley, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean to do that.
天呐 莱利 对不起 我不是故意的
Wait a minute. Since when do you wear--
等等 你什么时候戴隐形
well, you...
你
Were the first boy I ever liked.
你是我第一个喜欢的男孩
That's a big deal for me.
这对我来说很重要
Are you worth it?
你值得我喜欢吗
Tell me and I'll believe you.
回答我 我会相信你的
I want to believe you. Are you worth it?
我想相信你 你值得吗
Yes.
值得
You two have completely ruined this experiment for me!
你们两个彻底毁了我的实验
You are significantly over three minutes--
你们严重超时
by how much? A day!
超了多久 一整天
And you haven't even dried the car yet.
你们甚至都没把车擦干
Okay, okay. I think it's dry!
好了 好了 够干了
You're a tight little group, aren't you?
你们俩关系很铁是不是
Yeah, we are.
那是
Yeah.
是啊
Hey! Farkle's right!
嘿 法尔科说得没错
This is a serious assignment! Put farkle down!
这是个严肃的任务 把法尔科放下来
Now line up right there!
现在站成一排
Stand up straight! Straighter!
站直点儿 再直点儿
I'm gonna show you how you do this right! Open your mouths!
我来教教你们怎么做 张开嘴
Open 'em!
张大点
Amateurs.
菜鸟们
Al Washes a car in six minutes.
艾尔洗车用了六分钟
Fred washes the same car in eight minutes.
弗雷德洗车用了八分钟
How long does it take Al and Fred to wash the same car together?
两人一起洗车需要多少时间
Farkle?
法尔科
They were snapping towels at each other!
他们互相扔毛巾
I said, "the car's not even dry yet!" And they went...
我说“你们都没把车擦干”然后他们就
She's the fountain.
她湿透了
So, not three minutes twenty-five point seven seconds?
所以 并不是3分25秒7咯
I was "wruhh."
我错了
Excuse me? I was "wruhh!"
什么 我错了
Well...
嗯
It takes a big man to admit when he was "wruhh!"
他承认错误确实需要相当大的勇气呀
There is no answer to this equation.
这个问题根本没有答案
Except on paper.
除了在试♥卷♥上
Except in a math class.
除了在数学课上
Which this isn't.
但这不是数学课
Is there an answer in life?
生活中有答案吗
Now we have arrived at the secret.
现在我们回到奥秘上
Lucas' secret?
卢卡斯的秘密
Bigger than that.
比那可深奥多了
Riley, sometimes things come out when they're supposed to come out.
莱利 有时候该发生的事情自然而然地就发生了
As long as you're not different than I think...
只要你还是那个我认识的卢卡斯
Because I think a lot of you.
因为你对我很重要
I used to be different than I am now.
我以前是和现在不一样
What happened?
发生了什么
I came here.
我来了这儿
And there's your answer, Yogi.
这就是你要的答案 尤吉
There's the secret of life.
这就是生活的奥秘
People change people.
人们互相影响
No matter what I teach you in here,
不论我在这儿教了你们什么
learning from the people you care about
向你们在乎的人学习
is more important than the words on any page.
才比什么都重要
That's why I let you talk in here sometimes.
所以我有时候才会让你们在这儿畅所欲言
That's why it's interesting.
这也是乐趣所在
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表