剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Whatever you want.
随你喜欢
Can we be like this forever?
我们可以永远都这样吗
Well, don't you think someday we'll have to grow up?
我们总有一天会长大的 你不觉得吗
How will we know when that is?
那又会是什么时候呢
It's now.
就是现在
Hi.
你好
Who are you?
你是谁
I'm Maya Penelope Hart.
我是玛雅·佩内洛普·哈特
But that's me.
可那是我啊
Yeah.
是啊
You're me?
你就是我吗
Yeah.
是的
Prove it.
证明给我看
Sometimes when you sit on the toilet, you like to
有的时候 你坐在马桶上会把马桶盖
put the lid on your back and pretend you're a turtle...
盖在背上 假装自己是一个乌龟
...named Mr. Shellington.
这个乌龟是谢灵顿先生
Are you me?
你是我吗
Yeah, I am.
是的
Prove it.
证明给我看
Well, I don't have to. You believe everything.
我并不需要证明 你什么都相信
It's us.
是我们
It is? Yeah.
是吗 嗯
Our daddy's gone.
我们的爸爸走了
Yeah.
是啊
Is everything gonna be okay?
一切都会好起来的吗
Just stay close to this one and we'll be fine.
跟紧那一位 我们会没事的
Why are you here with us?
你们为什么和我们一起出现在这里
Um...
呃
because we wanted to visit you and spend some time with you
因为我们想在改变发生之前 来看看你们
before things change.
和你们待在一起
You're gonna change?
你们要改变吗
Yeah, that's what happens.
对啊 就是这样
But we wanted to thank you guys for being who we were.
但是我们想谢谢你们一直都坚持做自己
What happens to us?
我们会怎样
You stay with us.
你们会和我们待在一起
You're a part of us always.
你们永远是我们的一部分
Do we have to grow up and change?
我们必须长大并且改变吗
Well, we're doing a pretty okay job so far...
我们目前做得还不错
and we get to grow up into whoever's the next us.
我们可以长大 向新的自己进发
Whether we like it or not.
不管我们喜不喜欢
Do we have good friends?
我们有好朋友吗
Oh, we have the best friends.
哦 我们有世上最棒的朋友
Good. So, who are we going to be?
真好 那我们会成为怎样的人呢
What?
什么
When we grow up more.
当我们再长大一点的时候
I wanna see 'em!
我想见见那时的她们
Bring 'em in here!
带她们来
Well, we can't, um...
呃 我们不可以 呃
'cause we actually don't know who we're gonna be yet.
说实话 我们还不知道自己会成为怎样的人
But we look forward to meeting them someday.
但是我们期待某一天能见到她们
And you'll tell them all about us, Peaches?
你们会跟她们讲我们的事吗 小桃子
We won't have to.
没有这个必要
You'll be there.
因为你们也会在
Okay. So, we decided to change the bay window?
好了 那我们决定要改造凸窗了
Yeah.
嗯
Well, we can't wait to see what you do with the place.
我们等不及想看你们怎么改造了
There's a gallery in SoHo
索霍区的一个画廊
and they want to show my stuff.
想要展出我的作品
I'll come to your opening.
我会去参加开幕式的
It starts at 10:00. It starts at 10:00?
十点开始 十点才开始啊
Riley, they want to make me an artist in residence.
莱丽 他们想让我去当驻地艺术家
I found an apartment in SoHo.
我在索霍区找到了一间公♥寓♥
But the farthest we've ever been apart is like...
但是我们经历过的最远的距离
this much.
也就这么远
When are we gonna see each other?
我们什么时候才能见面
All the time.
随时都可以
Well, I'm disgusted.
呃 恶心到我了
Now what do we do?
我们现在要做什么
Now we leave this place, Maya.
我们要离开这里了 玛雅
How do we do that?
怎么离开呢
All of our memories are here.
我们所有的记忆都在这里
We take them with us.
我们带着记忆一起离开
Look at them.
看看她们
Can you see them?
你能看到她们吗
How would I do that?
怎么看
All you have to do is lift your head.
抬头就行
You think they know we're here?
你觉得她们知道我们在这里吗
They know.
她们知道
They won't forget about us, will they?
她们不会忘记我们的 对吧
Are we always going to be with them?
我们会一直和她们在一起吗
So... goodbye, this room.
该和这房♥间说再见了
Thanks for everything.
谢谢你给我们所有的回忆
Out the window the way I came in?
从我进来的这个窗户出去吗
Don't big girls go out the door?
大姑娘难道不该从大门出去吗
Yeah, they do.
没错
Are you comin'?
你们来吗
Comin'?
来吗
Ready for this change, Maya?
准备好改变了吗 玛雅
Whatever you want.
随你喜欢
I can't wait to see what's next.
我等不及想看接下来发生的事了
I hope it's good.
我希望会是好事
Promise me we'll always be together.
答应我 我们会永远在一起
We will always be together.
我们会永远在一起
Then it's good.
那就好
Girl Meets World S02E27 Girl Meets the Bay Window
俏姑娘看世界 第二季第二十九集
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表