剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I made that up. My name is Farkle minkus.
那是我自己瞎编的 我叫法尔科·明克斯
I'm growing up.
我正在长大
And I don't know what's gonna happen next.
我并不知道接下来会发生什么事
But you guys are my best friends, so deal with it.
但你们是我最好的朋友 接受事实吧
Okay, Farkle, who are you?
好吧 法尔科 你到底是谁
I wanna know the new rules.
我想了解最新的你
I'm finding out who I am.
我正在寻找自我
You know who you are.
你知道你是谁
You have your own category named after you.
在年鉴上都有一个以你命名的奖项
What's a Farkle anyway?
法尔科是什么呢
A Farkle is a loyal, loving, best possible friend that there could be.
法尔科是个忠诚 有爱心 史上最好的朋友
I think everyone should have one.
我认为每个人都该有个法尔科
But they don't, and I do.
但他们没有 而我有
And I never want him to go away.
我是不会让他离开我的
A Farkle is a nerdy, little scientist genius.
法尔科是个书呆子 小小科学天才
You say that like it's a bad thing.
你说得好像这是件坏事似的
Is it? No.
是吗 并不是
Not to me.
对我来说不是
And not to the people who truly care about you.
对那些真正关心你的人来说也不是
So it's okay if I stay the scientist that I am? Yes.
那么我可以继续当我的科学家了 对呀
And you'll allow me to run some tests?
你会让我做些测试吗
What kind?
什么样的测试
In order for a living organism to thrive,
要想让一个生物茁壮成长
it needs to be allowed to grow.
必须有足够的空间去生长
I hear you.
我听到你了
I may not wear my turtlenecks every day.
我可能不会每天都穿高领衫了
I'll miss them.
我会想念它的
You still wanna take over the world?
你还想主宰全世界吗
I wanna take over myself first.
我想先主宰自己
But then, yeah, the world.
然后呢 再主宰全世界
Well, I'm right here next to you.
我就在你身边
Thanks. I never want that to change.
谢谢 我希望这一点永远不要改变
Sign my yearbook? Of course.
能签一下我的年鉴吗 当然可以
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表