剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I rode a sheep.
我骑的是羊
It's a real thing! It's called mutton busting.
这是真的 那是骑羊大赛
Riley, you're laughing at me?
莱丽 你在嘲笑我吗
No...
没有
I wanted to be a rodeo star.
我想成为牛仔明星
But, I got older and gave up on it.
但等我长大后 就放弃了
Aww, don't ever give up on your sheep riding dreams.
别放弃你的羊仔之梦啊
You go out there, and you become
只要你走出去 你就能成为世上
the best sheep rider the world has ever seen.
有史以来最好的羊仔
Mom, what are you doing?
妈妈 你在这儿干吗
As long as I'm here,
只要我在这儿
I've decided to give out valuable life-living advice.
我就要给出珍贵的人生建议
Like Cory and Topanga.
就像科瑞和托庞嘉
So, you all come to me when you're feeling lost in this world,
你们如果觉得人生中有什么困惑就来找我
and I'm gonna fix you right up.
我们帮你们解决的
Nah, we're good.
不用了 我们很好
Do not let your sheep-riding disappointment
不要让你的骑羊受挫
prevent you from dreaming dreams.
阻止你追寻自己的梦想
As I look back at my life,
当我回顾过去的生活
the only regrets I have are the dreams I gave up on too soon.
唯一感到后悔的就是我早早放弃了我的梦想
Wow. Thank you. That's good advice.
谢谢 真是很好的建议
Yes, it is!
当然啦
Hey, nice trophy, the Farkle.
嗨 奖杯不错 法尔科
Thanks, the Maya's mom.
谢谢 玛雅妈妈
It's my science fair lifetime achievement award.
这是我在科学展会上的终身成就奖杯
Forget science, you dream dreams!
忘掉科学 你应该去追梦
But Okay.
但是 就这么定了
What are you putting in, Maya?
你放了什么 玛雅
Nothing. No hopes, no disappointments.
没什么 没有希望就没有失望
What about you?
你呢
I don't know why it's so important for me
我也不知道为什么
to care about something that's so far away.
要去操心这么遥远的事情
But, I do.
但我的确操心了
I'm putting in pluto.
我要把冥王星放进去
Well, it's small enough. Ha!
还真是够小呢 哈
Too soon?
还不能说吗
Back from the hardware store, are we?
从五金店回来了 是不是啊
Shovel.
铲子
Please tell me you didn't drag Shawn into this?
请告诉我你没把肖恩也扯进来
I did not drag Shawn into this.
我没把他扯进来
Who's that?
谁
I think you know.
我以为你知道呢
Topanga, you all right?
托庞嘉 你还好吗
Yeah, I'm fine, Shawn.
我很好 肖恩
Oh, then it's Cory. Oh my gosh, it's you.
那科瑞呢 哦天哪 是你
All right. What do the doctors say?
好吧 医生怎么说
How long does he have to live?
他还能活多久
Not long.
活不了几天了
All right, buddy.
好吧 兄弟
We are gonna do everything we've ever dreamed of,
我们要把想做的事情全都完成
and in whatever time you have left, we're gonna do everything.
不管你还剩下多少时间 我们都一定要完成所有事情
We're gonna go to your favorite restaurant,
要去你最爱的餐馆
we're gonna take all the rolls.
点遍整个菜单
They want you to take the rolls.
他们也想让你点遍菜单
No!
不
Oh, it's okay, Shawn, I bought the shovels myself.
没关系 肖恩 我自己买♥♥了铲子
Cory, pay the money. Have the professionals dig.
科瑞 要舍得花钱 找个专业挖坟的
Shawn, he's fine. Everybody's fine.
肖恩 他没事 大家都没事
No. He's not fine.
不 他不好
He called me over here, said it was a matter of life or death.
他打电♥话♥叫我过来 说这事关生死
He's not fine.
他不好
I had to make sure you'd come.
我只是要确保你会过来
Nobody bye-bye?
没人要告别人世
Everybody whoop-di-whoo!
大家都活蹦乱跳呢
Why am I here?
那我来这儿干嘛
Cory remembered the time capsule from high school.
科瑞想起了我们高中埋下的时间胶囊
It's 15 years.
已经十五年了
He wants to drive to Philadelphia to dig it up.
他想开车去费城把它挖出来
Okay.
好吧
Whatcha doing with that shovel, buddy?
你拿铲子干嘛呢
I was in Philadelphia!
我本来就在费城
Road trip!
上路吧
Who wants to go instead of me?
谁想替我去
I'll go. I'll do anything with anybody.
我去 我无论跟谁做什么都行
No deal.
没门儿
There's not enough room in the car for you and all your words.
车里没地方带你去 也没空听你啰嗦
What's this here?
这是什么
This is what we're putting in our time capsule.
这是我们要放进时间胶囊里的东西
Nope. Not good enough.
不 还不够好
These things are important to us.
但这些东西对我们很重要
Why are there only three of them?
为什么只有三样
I'm not playing. Oh, you're playing!
我不参与 你要参与
Nice shovel shirt. They got plenty left.
铲子T恤不错啊 他们还剩不少件
I don't see how.
那我可真没想到
Mr. Shawn.
肖恩先生
Miss Katy.
凯蒂小姐
How are you? How's the writing?
最近怎么样 写作进行得如何
Well, I was doing a story in Philadelphia
我在费城写文章来着
till my friend here brought me to New York
后来我的朋友把我叫来纽约
so we could go back to Philadelphia.
这样我们就可以回费城了
How's the acting?
演艺事业如何
I was playing a waitress at the Nighthawk Diner,
我之前在夜鹰餐馆里扮演一位服务员
and now I'm playing a waitress here.
现在在这里演服务员
It's your real life. It can't be.
这是你真实的生活 才不是
Well, I'm kinda liking this movie.
我还挺喜欢这个电影的
Come on! It's a chance to go back
来吧 这是我们回到过去的好机会
and see what time has taught us.
看看时间都教会了我们些什么
Come on, it's our history!
来吧 这是我们的历史
You and me,
你和我
Feeny,
菲尼
Shawn and Angela.
肖恩和安吉拉
Give me a shovel. No reason.
给我个铲子 别问理由
Give me a shovel and your head.
给我铲子 还有你的头
Who's Angela?
安吉拉是谁
Oh, you know. Someone who used to be in my life.
你懂的 我生命中的一位过客
Ah, yes. Well, we all have one of those, don't we?
好吧 人人都有这么一位过客 不是吗
Do you miss her?
你想她吗
I know I'd miss Riley and
我知道如果我长时间见不到
Maya if I didn't see them for a long time.
莱丽和玛雅的话 我会想念她们的
Do you think your old feelings will get all stirred up for her?
你觉得你会对她旧情复燃吗
And you'll miss her? And you'll go back and live wherever she is?
你会想她吗 会回去和她住在一起吗
Do you never miss?
你难道从来不失手吗
Yeah, Mr. Hunter, you gonna get some feelings all stirred up?
是啊 亨特先生 你有过旧情涌动的感觉吗
Maya, all of a sudden, I think we should be going with them.
玛雅 突然之间 我觉得我们应该跟他们一起去
Do you think we should go?
你觉得我们该去吗
We're going with you.
我们要一起去
All right.
好的
Katy, do you mind if we
凯蒂 介意我们把
take this one off your hands for the weekend?
这位小姐从你身边借走一周吗
Have fun, baby girl.
乖女儿 玩得开心点
All right, girls, grab a shovel.
好了 姑娘们 拿个铲子吧
We're digging up the past!
我们要去挖掘过去了
Yay.
真棒
Come on, Topanga! Put some back into it, will you?
托庞嘉 你用力点挖行吗
I have blisters!
我的手都出水泡了
And, it's not exactly like I'm wearing my shoveling shoes.
而且我也没有穿上我的挖掘专用鞋嘛
What about you guys?
你们也没怎么用劲啊
We're on a mandatory break.
我们现在是强制劳工休息时间
Hey, I thought we were only doing every other hole.
我以为咱们是轮流挖不同的坑的
You said you knew exactly where this thing was buried.
你不是说你准确记得那玩意儿埋在哪儿了吗
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表