剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
I'm not sure that's good news.
我不确定这是不是好事
It is, lucas.
是的 卢卡斯
I had no idea I would be in texas
我根本没想到我会来德克萨斯
Just like I had no idea I would ever dance with a rodeo star.
也没想到我会和一个牛仔竞技明星一起跳舞
The only thing I know is that I always want
只有一件事是确定的
To be able to talk to you,
那就是我会一直希望能跟你讲话
And maybe that this is the best way to do that.
也许这就是最好的方式
If that's what you want.
如果你想这样的话那好吧
You know what I don't want?
你知道有什么是我不想的吗
I don't want to go out for a while
我不想一起约会
And break up and not like each other anymore.
然后分手 然后就再也不喜欢彼此了
Isn't that what happens next?
是不是接下来会发生这个
Isn't that what people do?
是不是大家都这样
I don't understand that, lucas.
我不明白 卢卡斯
I always want you around and...
我希望你一直在我身边
Maybe the best way to do that is
也许成为兄妹
To be like brother and sister.
就是最好的方式
You didn't want him to get hurt because you care about him.
你不想让他受伤是因为你在乎他
I care about all of us. You care about him.
我在乎所有人 你在乎他
I care about all of us. You care about him.
我在乎我们所有人 你在乎他
I will kill you.
再说我杀了你
I'm not gonna care about anybody
我这辈子都不会
For the rest of my life, all right?
再在乎任何人了
I tried it once. Didn't work.
我试过一次 根本不管用
From now on, I like nobody.
从现在开始 我谁也不喜欢
Zay?
小赛
Unbelievable.
简直不敢相信
How's new york been treating you?
你在纽约过得怎么样
Good, yeah.
还不错
Just trying to fit in.
就是试着融入大家
Making new friends...
交些新朋友
Well, looks like you made some.
看起来你已经交到了一些朋友呢
Wanna introduce me?
想跟我介绍介绍吗
Yeah. Um, this is farkle...
好啊 呃 这是法尔科
Texas lady.
德州姑娘
And this is my friend, maya.
这是我朋友 玛雅
You did not just do that.
你不能这样做
What?
怎么了
You did not just introduce your girlfriend as your friend.
你不能把你的女朋友当普通朋友介绍
what?
什么
Isaiah earl babineaux...
艾赛亚·厄尔·巴宾诺
Your middle name is earl?
你的中名是厄尔
No. The next time you introduce your girlfriend as your friend,
不是 下一次你要是再把女朋友介绍成普通朋友
We are through. Do you hear me?
我们俩就玩完了 听到了吗
I mean, I hear you, but I...
我听到了 但是
Put your arm around me.
搂着我
Twirl my hair.
弄我的头发
Call me honey nugget.
叫我小宝贝
Hi, honey nugget.
嗨 小宝贝
Hi, hunkalicious.
嗨 靓仔
Vanessa?
那是瓦妮莎吗
Vanessa.
是啊
A little possessive, no?
名草有主了啊 是不是
Well, the good ones you don't let get away,
他就是那种不容错过的好人
You know what I mean?
你懂我什么意思吗
With all the girls chasing him around new york city,
在纽约有那么多女孩子追他
You have to swoop right in or he'll be gone.
你得看紧了 不然人就跑了
I said, "You have to swoop right in or he will"--
我说 你得看紧了 不然他就
Isaiah hank babineaux.
艾赛亚·汉克·巴宾诺
NoI don't care.
不是 我不在乎
I only care that you don't let maya get
我唯一在乎的就是 在我们还在一起的时候
Her hooks into you when you know you are mine.
不能让玛雅把你抢走
This is my friend, riley--
这是我朋友 莱丽
Now, how do you like it when he calls you a friend, riley?
他叫你朋友 莱丽 你怎么想
I like it. No, you do not like it.
我喜欢 不 你才不喜欢
I do not like when you call me just "Friend."
我不喜欢你只是叫我朋友
Well, what would you like for me to call you?
好吧 那你想让我叫你什么
I would like for you to call me...
我想让你叫我
Cotton candy face.
小糖糖
Good girl. I know that was hard.
好样的 我知道你做到这样已经不容易了
Zay, is it possible I've misjudged you?
小赛 我之前是不是看错你了
It's possible, vanessa.
很有可能 瓦妮莎
How do you know my name? Um...
你怎么知道我的名字 呃
Too much. Too much.
说漏嘴了 说漏了
Too much. Too much.
说漏了 说漏了
Hey, everybody. Welcome to chubby's famous barbecue,
大家好 欢迎来到著名的胖子烧烤店
Home of the best ribs in texas.
本店提供德州最好的肋排
I grew up here!
我就是这儿的人
Okay, well we're about to introduce two lovely ladies
好吧 我们马上要介绍两位可爱的女士
And one of them grew up here as well,
有一个也是这儿的人
About two hours down the road in sugar land.
就在两小时路程外的舒格兰
Ladies and gentlemen, please help me welcome
女士们先生们 掌声有请
Maddie & tae!
麦迪和蒂娅
Well, it feels real good to be back home in texas.
能回到家乡德克萨斯真是太好了
This first one's a love song...
第一首歌♥ 是首情歌♥
Uh-oh.
糟了
And it's called no place like you.
名字叫《你是唯一》
You've just been sitting here, pappy joe?
你就一直坐在这里吗
Oh, after you run around enough,
等你奔波够了
You'll find that a comfy chair
你会发现 自家屋前那把舒服的椅子
On your own front porch is your favorite destination.
才是你最喜欢的目的地
Oh, by the way...
对了
Lord chesterfield's letters to his son.
查斯特菲尔德伯爵给他儿子的信
What?
什么
Lord chesterfield had a son who traveled the world.
查斯特菲尔德伯爵有个儿子 他环游了世界
What is that? What are you doing?
什么 你到底在干什么
It's a blackboard.
这是块黑板
My daddy made you do this.
我爸爸让你这么干的
He's good people. No, he's not.
他是个好人 才不是呢
Chesterfield writes him letters about
查斯特菲尔德给他写了封信
How he should behave himself
教他如何为人处世
Because a father knows...
因为一个父亲知道
The only way for a kid to really learn anything
要想让一个孩子学到些什么东西
Is to go out into the world
唯一的方法就是 勇敢去闯
And find out who he is.
发现真正的自己
My daddy is trying to teach us from beyond the grave.
我爸爸还真是死都不忘给我们上一课
Matthews wrote us a letter, didn't he?
马修斯是不是给我们写信了
He did.
是啊
"Dear my favorite children...
我亲爱的孩子们
"Take care of each other. Enjoy the world."
照顾好彼此 享受这个世界吧
I don't want this night to end.
我希望这个夜晚不要结束
What do you do around here when you just want to look
如果只想再多看看彼此
At each other's faces a little longer?
在你们这里应该怎么做
Please do me the great favor
拜托了
Of dousing these embers real good when you're done.
你们弄完了一定要浇灭这些松木
That house and me might be real old,
尽管我和这栋房♥子都已经年事已高
But we ain't quite ready to burned down yet.
但还没做好被一把火烧掉的准备
Well, I never thought I'd say anything like this, but...
我从来没想过我会说出这种话 但是tttt
I'm real sad I don't have a pappy joe of my own.
我很遗憾没有一个像您这样的爷爷
Thank you, maya.
谢谢你这么说 玛雅
I wish you'd consider me yours
你可以把我当做你自己的爷爷
Till the time I... I... You know... Bleh.
直到我 呃 你懂 死翘翘了
Okay.
好
You guys were lucky.
你们很幸运
How come?
为什么这么说
To grow up out here...
能够在这里长大
To have this sky...
能够拥有这片天空
And the stars...
这些星星
This has been the best weekend of my life.
我是我人生中最美好的一个周末
Thank you.
谢谢你们
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表