剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
No redo. Equal responsibility.
不许重来 每个人的责任是相同的
One shared grade.
每个人的成绩也相同
That's right. We should be equal.
没错 我们是平等的
Why do you guys think we're the ones who should drop the marble
为什么你们要让我们来放石头
while you figure out the science.
你们来搞研究呢
Hey, it's not like you guys begged us to do it.
又不是你们求着我们做的
Did you wanna do the science?
那你们想搞研究吗
I was okay with you doing it.
你做的话我没意见啊
Sarah, how is that going to help us?
莎拉 别帮倒忙行不行
How are we going to become scientists
我们如果不学习
if we don't learn this stuff?
该如何成为科学家
So, I won't be a scientist.
那又如何 反正我不会成为科学家的
Why not?
为什么
Nobody wants to be the first girl on Mars?
你们都不想成为登上火星的第一名女性吗
Represent, Brenda!
好样的 布兰达
But one's not enough.
但一个人还远远不够
Bay window.
凸窗
Bay window, all of you!
所有人 凸窗前面集♥合♥
Tell 'em, Mommy! Get 'em!
告诉她们 老妈
Tell them they're a disgrace to our entire whatever.
告诉她们 她们是巨大的耻辱
Welcome to our home.
欢迎来我们家
No nice. Go for the kill.
别这么温柔啊 直接训话
Unfortunately, Riley, this is a serious problem.
可惜 莱丽 这是个大问题
The girls your age start to drift away from stem subjects--
你们这个年纪的女生开始离理工科越来越远了
Science, technology, engineering, math.
科学 技术 工程 数学
The research shows that we tend to play the roles we think we're supposed to.
调查显示 我们扮演的角色大多是我们认为自己应该扮演的
Hey, I'm me. Yes, you are, you Amazon warrior.
嗨 我就是我 是啊 你是个亚马孙女战士
Have I told you how fond I am of you?
我难道没告诉过你我有多喜欢你吗
Tell me. I am.
告诉我 我很喜欢你
She dropped her marble.
她把石头放进去了
Maya! What?
玛雅 干嘛
I'm not trying to hurt the girl thing. I'm just lazy.
我没别的意思 只是懒而已
You can't be lazy.
不可以
And you cannot think that it is
你也不能认为受人喜欢
more important to be liked than it is to be leaders.
比掌控局面更重要
Don't talk yourself out of pursuing something
不要因为害怕别人对你有看法
because you're afraid of how it's going to make you look.
就不去追求你想要的东西
What you need to know is don't let anybody get in the way
你们要知道的是 无论你想做什么
of pursuing your growth and your curiosity,
不要让任何人阻止你的成长
no matter what you want to do.
也不要让别人消磨你的好奇心
I wanna be the best I can, and I want everybody to like me,
我想尽我所能做到最好 我想要大家都喜欢我
and I dropped the marble, and I want your shoes.
我把石头放进去了 我喜欢你的鞋
I wanna work at the company that makes your shoes.
我想在制♥作♥你鞋子的公♥司♥工作
I wanna run the company that makes your shoes.
我想经营那个做鞋的公♥司♥
Yes.
好
Well, if we want it all, then we can't let other people do the work for us.
如果我们想要这些 就不能让别人替我们完成工作
Then I'm out. You're in.
那我不干了 不行
I'm in. It's not gonna take long, is it?
好吧 不会花很长时间的 对吧
The rest of our lives.
不 要花费我们的一生
That's my girl.
这就对了
Why's it always gotta be the rest of our lives?
为什么总是要一生的时间啊
That's my other girl.
你也不错哈
Oh boy.
天哪
Where are the boys?
男生们去哪了
Boys!
小伙子们
I'm very glad to see you, because I thought there was a distinct possibility
见到你们太好了 因为有我还以为
you could be... What's the word I'm looking for?
你们可能 那个词怎么说来着
Dead.
死了
We didn't do anything,
我们什么也没做
and we don't deserve to be dead.
我们不该死
Not understanding the current climate of the room,
小赛没有搞清楚现在的状况
Zay chooses to sit here.
所以他选择在这坐着
Men. Am I right?
男人都不是好东西 是吧
Get out!
出去
Now I get it.
现在我明白了
All right, does someone want to explain to me how we got here?
好了 有没有人想解释一下这是什么情况
We were in science class...
我们在上科学课
She will talk. I will listen.
她来说 那我听着
Okay, guys, calm down.
好了好了 都冷静点
Now, today's lesson is about the battle of Panipat.
今天的课程 我们来学习帕尼帕特战役
There were three battles of Panipat.
帕尼帕特战役一共打了三场
The first was called, the First Battle of Panipat.
第一场叫做第一次帕尼帕特战役
You don't respect us.
你们不尊重我们
How can you possibly think that?
你怎么能这么想
I call Farkle Minkus to the stand.
请法尔科·明克斯与我对质
You can't put him on trial, Riley.
你不能这样审问他啊
Why not? Didn't he make a judgment about me?
为什么 他难道不是对我有偏见吗
We are really unprepared.
我们可没想到这种突发事件
Yeah. See ya, buddy.
好吧 回见了 哥们儿
This isn't just about Farkle. This is about all of you.
这不仅仅是法尔科的事 这关系到你们每个人
Yeah, Lucas. Didn't you tell me to drop the marble?
是啊 卢卡斯 不是你让我把石头放进去的吗
Yeah, I wanted us to do well on the midterm.
没错啊 我只是想要大家期中得一个好成绩
Because you have no faith in my scientific abilities.
因为你完全不相信我的科学能力
Because you fall asleep in my hand.
因为你在我手里睡着了
Yogi made me drop the marble, too.
尤吉也让我来放石头
I can't reach the beaker.
我够不到烧杯
I could have lifted you.
我可以举着你啊
I don't like that as much as you think.
你可能以为我喜欢那样 可是我不喜欢好吧
I'll tell ya who didn't like something.
我来给你们讲个故事
Vikramajit, the ruler of Gwalior in the First Battle of Panipat.
第一次帕尼帕特战役时的瓜廖尔统治者
He died. Didn't like it.
他死了 很不爽
By relegating me to a second-class marble dropper,
你派我做放石头这种低人一等的工作
you are stopping me from realizing my full potential.
也阻止了我发现自己的潜力
Riley, I'm just better than you at this.
莱丽 我这方面就是比你强
Farkle, if you were my friend,
法尔科 如果你是我的朋友
you would want me to get better.
你会希望看见我进步的
I like science.
我爱科学
Why don't you want me to get better?
你为什么不想让我做得更好
I do.
我当然想
There's no situation where I wouldn't want that for you.
我当然想让你做得更好
Riley, I've always been your friend.
莱丽 我一直是你的朋友
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry.
对不起
Okay.
好
I thought some of you just didn't want anything to do with science.
我以为你们之中有些人只是对科学不感兴趣罢了
Sarah, you just told me you weren't interested.
莎拉 你刚刚说你不感兴趣的
It's because I don't stand up for myself!
因为我没有站出来为自己说话
Well, I'm gonna hate to see it when you do.
好吧 你这么做时我估计不会太喜欢的
I wanna carry you around like a doll whenever I want.
我想随时随你把你当娃娃抱着
Do it.
好啊
A real friend doesn't let another friend fail.
真正的朋友是不会眼睁睁看着他的朋友失败的
Our failure isn't your fault, Riley.
我们的失败不是你的错 莱丽
Our failure is on me.
是我的错
I should have had more faith in you.
我应该相信你的
Speaking of failure,
说到失败
there will be a quiz tomorrow on the First Battle of Panipat.
明天会有一个关于第一次帕尼帕特战役的小测验
It's not gonna be a good day.
估计到时候你们就悲催了
Are you proud of me, Mommy?
你为我自豪吗 妈妈
So proud.
非常自豪
They gave me a trophy.
他们给了我一个奖杯
Yeah. They did.
是啊 我知道
Participant.
参与奖
Yeah. You were there. You were... you were definitely there.
对 你在那儿 你 绝对在那儿
Did you see when the ball went right by me
你看到球就从我身边过去
and then watched it go into our goal,
我眼睁睁得看着它进球门
but I still had a good attitude?
但是我仍然保持淡定吗
Yeah.
看到了
Did you see when the mom from the other team
你看到那个队的一个妈妈
came over and thanked me for having you?
走过来说感谢我生了你吗
Mmm-hmm.
没错
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表