剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Cough, cough. Sniffle.
咳咳 流鼻涕了
No, no, no, no. You can't be sick.
不不不 你可不能生病
I don't know how to do this life thing alone.
没有你 我一个人活不下去
I think I have the foo foo plague.
我觉得我得了福福流感
You do? And what do you take for that?
真的吗 你为什么这么想
Foo foo medicine.
吃福福药
And it makes you really sleepy.
吃了药就犯困
'Night 'night. Bye.
晚安 再见
Okay, so I'm looking up your fake disease on the fake Internet...
我正在虚拟网络上搜索你那虚拟病
Can I have a sick day, please?
我就不能生病放一天假吗
It wants to know if you have a crushing weight on your chest.
需要确认一下胸口是否有压♥迫♥感
Do you have a crushing weight?
你胸口有压♥迫♥感吗
Yep. Crushing weight. Yep, yep.
没错 压♥迫♥感 有有
Oh, no! Oh, no! Maya, I really do.
不要啊 玛雅 我真的有感觉
I have the foo foos! It's like there's an elephant on my chest.
我真得病了 感觉胸口上站了一头大象
I am at most a labradoodle.
我最多也就像一只拉布拉多犬
Maya, you have to get far, far away from me.
玛雅 你得离我越远越好
I don't want you to catch this.
我不想传染给你
I know. That would be terrible.
我知道 那样就糟了
Okay, now can we please go to school now and get out of rileytown?
好了 现在总可以从莱丽镇起身去上学了吗
What? I just said, "can we get out of rileytow--" oof.
咋了 我只不过说了句 从莱丽镇起身
What is it with you? That's just a word I made up.
你怎么回事啊 只是编的一个词而已
I know what it means.
我知道那是什么意思
It means that I'm goofy and silly and weird.
意思就是我又傻又笨又怪
It means you're unique. I don't want to be unique.
代表你是独一无二的啊 我不想独一无二
I don't want anybody to notice me.
我不想任何人注意到我
Since when? Rileytown is where you live.
什么时候开始的 莱丽镇就是你的家啊
We even made your own flag and national anthem, remember?
我们还一起做国旗编国歌♥了呢 你忘了吗
Rileytown, oh rileytown
莱丽镇啊莱丽镇
Yeah, that took us four days to write.
花了四天才写出来的
Is this serious or are we having fun?
你是闹着玩呢还是来真的
You are a bully.
你个恶霸
Okay, that's not fun.
好吧 这样说就不好玩了
I don't like being laughed at, Maya.
我不喜欢被嘲笑 玛雅
Nobody likes being laughed at.
没人喜欢被嘲笑
I'm not laughing at you. Who's laughing at you?
我没嘲笑你啊 谁嘲笑你了
You never should have come up with it, and you're a bully.
你就不该想出这么个名 你个恶霸
Okay?
好么
In what ways do human beings resolve conflict?
人类是如何解决冲突的
Bring in the mama.
去找妈妈
They talk it out.
好好谈谈
They go to war. Why can't they talk it out?
打一仗 为什么不能好好谈谈
They go to war. Oh, okay. You and me against farkle.
打一仗 好 你和我对法尔科
They talk it out.
好好谈谈
They go to war! Let's get him!
打一仗 打倒他
You shoulda talked it out.
应该好好谈谈
Many conflicts escalate and do not end well.
很多冲突最后都不能顺利解决
The story of Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr is a prime example.
亚历山大·汉密尔顿和阿龙·伯尔的故事就是这么个例子
Anybody know what happened?
有人知道事情的来龙去脉吗
Riley?
莱丽
Please stop picking on me.
别再捉弄我了
What?
什么
They had a duel. Burr killed Hamilton.
他俩决斗了 伯尔把汉密尔顿杀了
In 1791, burr captured a senate seat
1791年 伯尔从汉密尔顿岳父那里
from Hamilton's father-in-law,
夺得了参议院的席位
which launched their rivalry.
于是引发了两人的争端
Then burr accused Hamilton of publicly insulting him.
然后伯尔控告汉密尔顿公然诽谤
Riley, no one should be texting you in class.
莱丽 课上不许发短♥信♥
I agree.
我同意
I don't want you to say "rileytown" anymore.
我希望你不要再说莱丽镇了
I like rileytown.
我喜欢莱丽镇
I like you and I like to say whatever I want.
我喜欢你 我想说什么就说什么
Now, burr challenged Hamilton to a duel
伯尔向汉密尔顿发起决斗
to resolve their conflict.
以解决这场争端
Maybe that's what we should do.
也许我们应该决斗
Maybe you want to hear what happened to them first.
也许你该听听那俩人最后怎么了
Hamilton believed the duel wasn't morally right,
汉密尔顿认为决斗是不对的
so he fired his pistol in the air.
于是他向空中开了枪
Burr, believing he had been shot at,
伯尔以为自己被枪打中了
fired at Hamilton and killed him.
于是就向汉密尔顿开了枪 把他杀了
So, why am I telling you guys a story
我为什么要告诉你们这样一个
about what happens when you fail to resolve a conflict peacefully?
最后没有成功解决冲突的故事呢
Lucas?
卢卡斯
People get hurt.
人会受伤
What do we need to learn?
我们学到了什么
I need to learn how to resolve a conflict.
我要学会如何解决冲突
What's going on?
什么情况
She thinks I'm a bully
她说我是恶霸
because I keep saying something she doesn't like.
因为我一直说她不喜欢听的话
A bully isn't someone who says something you don't like.
恶霸不是说你不喜欢的话的人
A bully is someone who uses power
恶霸是利用权力和恐吓
and intimidation to hurt others.
伤害别人的人
There's a big difference between having a conflict with a friend
和朋友之间有矛盾与
and having a bully.
和恶霸有冲突是两码事
So don't just throw that word around.
所以不要轻易说那个词
There are other words you shouldn't just throw around, either.
还有别的不该轻易说的词
What? Like rileytown, the place where you live
哪个 莱丽镇么 你居住的地方
because you're there right now?
你现在呆的地方
I asked you not to.
我说了不要再说了
Why do we have to keep on talking about this?
我们为什么还在说这件事
Because the most powerful tool in the human being arsenal
因为人类最强大的工具
is the ability to solve conflict with words.
就是利用语言解决冲突
You think I'm goofy, silly and weird.
你觉得我又傻又笨又怪
No kidding.
别开玩笑
You're unique and wonderful, and I love it here in rileytown.
你是独一无二的 我喜欢你呆在莱丽镇
I challenge you to a duel.
我要跟你决斗
Okay, you're not really understanding this at all.
好吧 刚才讲的故事你没听明白吧
Maya, please help her understand.
玛雅 快帮她理解一下
I accept.
我接受
Duel to the death.
生死决斗
Thank you very much.
非常感谢啊
You will come back to me after the war, won't you, darlin'?
战斗结束后你还会回来的对么 亲爱的
Just give me the ice cream, Farkle.
把冰淇淋给我 法尔科
Why are you my second, huckleberry?
为什么你给我打下手 小越橘
Shouldn't you be over there with Riley?
你不是应该和莱丽在一起吗
Well, it was decided that if things get out of hand,
我决定如果事情变得无法控制了
I was the best choice to...
最好的选择就是
Contain you.
控制你
Oh. You think you can?
你觉得你能行是吧
Yeah, but I'll probably pay for it pretty good.
嗯 不过估计代价会很大
Why would you let them do this?
为什么要让她们这样
Oh, it's a slow day and the ice cream expires tomorrow.
今天挺没意思的 而且冰淇淋明天就过期了
What are you doing?
你在干嘛
I'm itchy.
我很痒
Maya, as the one challenged to this duel,
玛雅 作为被发起决斗的人
you get the first shot.
你可以先动手
All right, you'll take three paces, turn, and fire.
走三步 然后转身 开火
How do you know how to do this so well, zay?
你咋知道得这么清楚 扎伊
Well, back in Texas, we call this a Wednesday.
在德克萨斯州的时候 这是每周三的例行公事
Ice cream ready?
冰淇淋准备好了吗
One...
一
Two...
二
Three...
三
Turn...
转身
Fire!
开火
Wait a minute.
等一下
Something's wrong.
不对劲
Oh, that would have been bad.
好悬啊 差点给打着
Fire!
开火
That's the best way to resolve a conflict I ever saw.
这是我见过解决冲突的最好办法
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表