剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
It means you got knocked down, and you got back up.
这意味着你曾被打倒 但你又重新站起来了
It means you're in the game.
意味着你真的在比赛了
It makes me very happy to see you this dirty.
看到你这么脏我真的很高兴
I don't wanna know. Get outta here.
我不想知道 走开
Still working on that?
还在纠结呢
We're never gonna figure out what this stuff is.
我们永远也不会知道这是啥东西了
It might as well just be dirt.
也许只是泥而已
Yeah. You know what? It doesn't matter what it is.
是啊 知道吗 是啥根本不重要
Hey, you might've failed this experiment,
你的实验也许已经失败了
but we don't want to.
但是我们不想失败
I'm not gonna fail it. My partner's got this.
我没失败 我的搭档在负责
Hi, guys.
伙计们
Oh, you're talking to us?
你在跟我们说话吗
She is. I go where she goes.
是的 我上哪儿她就上哪儿
You tell them yet, Farkle?
你跟他们说了吗 法尔科
Nope. This is your marble to drop.
还没 这活儿还得你来
Yeah, I was waiting for you, partner.
我在等你呢 搭档
Did you just pat for me to sit down?
你刚是拍了下凳子让我坐下吗
No.
没
No no no no. I was just
没没没 我只是
patting for a better place for me to sit.
拍了一个好位置 好让我自己坐
Yah.
呀
They're all here.
她们都来了
Aw, they came to cook us up in these little beakers
她们是来把我们放进烧杯里煮了的
and eat us and talk about us,
边吃掉我们边谈论我们
and I don't like being talked about.
我不喜欢被人谈论
We don't either,
我们也不喜欢
but we're gonna be the best thing we can be
不管别人说什么
no matter what anybody says.
都不会影响我们成为更好的自己
That's right, Sarah.
说得对 莎拉
This is an experiment none of us should fail.
这个实验我们都不应该失败
And it's one of the most important ones we'll ever do.
还是我们做过的最重要的一个实验
Well, we seem to have settled back into our original positions.
看来得恢复成初始状态了
Riley, Farkle,
莱丽 法尔科
I believe just before things exploded,
我觉得在有东西爆♥炸♥之前
you were about to present some findings?
你们有新发现要说
In middle school, girls tend to drift away from science.
中学里 女生一般都对科学不感兴趣
Isn't that right, Mr. Norton?
是不是 诺顿老师
It's been happening so many years, I started to keep a record.
多年来都是如此 我这儿有记录
Not many figure out my experiment,
没有多少人能认识到这个实验的目的
but those that do have always benefited from the lesson.
但是那些认识到的都从中学到了很多
We let what happened in here come between us.
我们让这些东西在我们之间制♥造♥了隔阂
It's sludge,
只是泥而已
and it muddies up what we think about each other.
却影响了我们对彼此的看法
All of us have unlimited potential.
我们每个人都有无限的潜能
Farkle and me, well...
法尔科和我
our beaker is clear.
我们的烧杯是干净的
Because Riley didn't drop the marble.
因为莱丽不肯往里放石头
Why not, Riley?
为什么呢 莱丽
I felt like if I did, I would lose a part of me that was valuable.
我觉得如果我放了 我就失去了我有价值的那部分
I like science,
我喜欢科学
and I like figuring stuff out.
我喜欢解决问题
For 35 years, I've been running this experiment.
三十五年来 我一直教这个实验
Every year, the vast majority of girls
每年 大多数女生
agree to drop the marble without even thinking about it.
不会多想就会同意往里放石头
The boys do the science.
由男生完成科学部分
Unfortunate, but true.
很不幸 但这是真的
This is the age the girls begin to lose interest and that is a bad result.
这个年纪的女生开始对科学失去兴趣了 很不好
So the real experiment is us.
所以真正的实验是关于我们的
It is, Maya.
没错 玛雅
Don't lose interest.
不要失去兴趣
Wide awake, sir.
完全清醒了 老师
All right. Everyone lift up your beakers.
好了 大家一起举起烧杯
Now look through them.
透过它看过去
I can't see you.
我看不见你
Yeah. All this stuff is in the way.
是啊 因为里面有东西挡着
It is beneficial for young men and women to realize right now
让年轻的男女生认识到平等合作的价值
the value of working together as equals
对你们来说是非常有益的
in all things,
在所有方面都是
because when you do, the results are...
如果你们能做到 结果将是
Clear.
清晰的
Nice job, partner.
干得漂亮 搭档
Partner.
搭档
So, did you do the marble thing again?
你又做了石头实验
Yeah. You do the make history like their lives thing again?
没错 你又把历史变成他们的现实生活了
It's all I got.
我只会干这个
You also got yourself quite a daughter.
你还有个好女儿呢
Thank you.
谢谢你
Hi, Daddy. Norton.
嗨 爸爸 诺顿
Girls.
姑娘们
To what do we owe this unexpected pleasure?
什么风把你俩给吹来了
We thought we'd keep you company on your walk home.
我们想陪你一起走回家
That's very nice of you.
你们真是太好了
Are you out of pizza money?
是因为没钱买♥♥披萨吧
No we're paying for you this time.
这次是我们给你买♥♥
You too, Mr. Norton.
还有你 诺顿老师
Really? Thanks.
真的吗 那谢谢了
Wait, wait, wait. Since when do you two pay?
等一下 啥时候开始你们也知道付钱了
Since men and women are equal.
男女平等开始
We're big-time feminists now.
我们现在是一流的女权主义者
Good for you.
很好
Where'd you learn that?
你们是在哪儿学到的
Science class.
科学课
Of course.
可不嘛
Yeah. This school is pretty messed up.
是啊 这学校相当乱套了
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表