剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
It leads to war in a movie theater.
它带来的是电影院里的战争
Lights go down, the movie starts,
灯光暗了下来 电影开始了
I make Farkle sit in the other corner of the theater
我让法尔科坐在电影院的另一个角落
so he can't ruin anything. Sounds like good strategy.
好不让他再出什么幺蛾子 听上去是个好策略
Yeah. Then a cowboy comes on the screen.
是啊 然后一个牛仔出现在屏幕上
Farkle yells... "Dead!"
法尔科喊道 死了
An old prospector comes on the screen. "Alien
一个老矿工出现了 外星人
"looking for a time portal."
正在寻找时间通道呢
Next comes a cheerleader.
又出来一个啦啦队员
How is there a cheerleader in this movie?
电影里怎么还有啦啦队员
No kidding.
可不是咋的
Well, I'm sure some of you had a better experience.
我敢肯定你们中有一些人的经历是好的
Forgiveness doesn't work, dad.
宽恕根本没用 爸爸
I forgave Auggie and he didn't thank me.
我原谅了奥吉 可他都不谢我
Riley, did you really forgive Auggie?
莱丽 你真的原谅奥吉了吗
No!
当然没
Maya, did you forgive your father? No.
玛雅 你原谅你♥爸♥爸了吗 没有
And we didn't forgive Farkle. Ow.
我们也没原谅法尔科
Well, it sounds to me like forgiveness is harder than it looks.
听上去宽恕比想象中的要困难啊
I tried. Made it real clear.
我试过了 写得很清楚
Want to hear it?
想听听吗
If you're all right with it.
如果你愿意说的话
"In school, I'm learning about forgiveness.
在学校里 我学到了宽恕
"What you did makes me have a lot of angry feelings inside of me.
你的所作所为让我内心充满愤怒
"I don't want to be angry anymore.
我不想再愤怒下去了
"Why did you leave?
你为什么离开
"Did I do something?
是我做错了什么吗
"Make me understand what I did.
让我知道我都做了什么
"Your daughter, Maya."
你的女儿 玛雅
Did he help you to understand what happened?
他告诉你发生了什么事吗
No.
没有
Why not?
为什么
I mean, I guess I never gave him the chance to explain.
可能是我没给他机会解释吧
Riley, why did Auggie bite your bear's face off?
莱丽 奥吉为什么咬掉你的小熊的脸
I don't know. Why not?
我不知道 为什么
I never asked him.
我没问过
Lucas? Zay?
卢卡斯 小赛
Farkle, why do you tell us the end of the movies?
法尔科 你为什么总告诉我们电影的结局
Well, because you're good at everything you do.
因为你干什么都擅长
You got that class-clown thing going.
而你是班上的开心果
All I've got is my mind,
我就只有大脑了
so I try to impress you with it any way I can.
所以我想竭尽所能表现自己
"Oh, Farkle, you don't need to impress us.
法尔科 你不需要这样啊
"We love you just the way you are."
我们喜欢你本来的样子
Farkle, we are never going to the movies with you again.
法尔科 我们再也不跟你一起看电影了
Ever.
再也不看了
Guess you missed that one. Huh, Farkle?
没想到会是这个结果吧 法尔科
No, I didn't.
还真没想到
Oh, Farkle, you don't need to impress us.
法尔科 你不用这样在我们面前显摆
We love you just the way you are.
我们喜欢你本来的样子
Movie? Anytime.
看电影吗 随时奉陪
We gotta get better minds, man.
咱们的层次还是不够啊 哥们儿
Yeah, we do.
确实
All of you do.
你们都是
Better minds know that sometimes to really forgive someone,
更有智慧的人明白 有时候要想真正原谅某个人
it helps to understand them first.
首先应该了解他
It gives the other person a chance to be heard too.
应该让对方得到被人倾听的机会
Why can't you just admit that you're wrong about this?
你怎么就是不愿意承认你在这件事情上说错了呢
Because forgiveness is one of our finest qualities
因为宽恕是我们人类
as human beings, Maya.
最优秀的品格之一 玛雅
You have to understand each other
首先必须了解彼此
before you can even begin to know what comes next.
然后才有可能搞清楚接下来该做什么
Go understand each other.
去了解彼此吧
See what happens.
看看会发生什么
Your assignment hasn't even begun until you do.
在此之前 你们的作业都不算正式开始做
Why am I here, Riley?
我为什么要来这儿 莱丽
In all the time I've been mad at you,
我一直在生你的气
I don't think I actually asked you why you did it.
却没有问过你你为什么要那样做
And now I'll probably never know,
现在我可能没法知道了
'cause it was so long ago, you don't even remember.
因为事情过去了这么久 你肯定也不记得了
How do I forgive you?
我该怎么原谅你呢
It's for the same reason I always make you mad.
其实和我总是让你生气的原因是一样的
It's for the same reason you get mad at me
和你跟玛雅在一起的时候 我去烦你
when I bother you when you're with Maya.
惹你生气的原因是一样的
If she wasn't so much stronger than me,
要不是她比我强壮
I would have bitten her face off a long time ago.
我早就把她的脸咬掉了
Why, Auggie?
为什么呢 奥吉
Because if it wasn't for the bear and Maya,
因为要不是你有小熊和玛雅陪你
maybe you would spend more time with me.
你说不定就会多花些时间陪陪我
Auggie.
奥吉
I'm so sorry.
真对不起
How will you forgive me?
你会原谅我吗
I forgive you, Riley.
我原谅你 莱丽
Good.
那就好
Now thank me.
快谢我吧
Thank you.
谢谢你
Forgiveness does work, Maya.
宽恕真的有用 玛雅
You just have to do it right.
只是要采用正确的方法
Can I go play with my friends now? No!
现在我能去跟我的朋友们玩了吗 不行
All you have to do is listen to the other person.
你只需要倾听对方的声音
Can I at least go to the bathroom, Riley?
我能去趟厕所吗 莱丽
Quiet. I'm talking.
安静点 我正说话呢
Auggie is there every day, Riley.
奥吉一直都在家 莱丽
My dad couldn't get out of here fast enough.
我爸恨不得快点离开这儿
I mean, he's halfway home by now.
他现在肯定正在回他的家的路上了
Forgiveness doesn't work for everybody.
宽恕并不适合所有人
I am not hungry, so please don't throw anything at me.
我不饿 所以请别往我身上扔东西
I thought you left.
我以为你走了
I did. I did. I was in the car on the way back.
我是走了 我开车回去来着
And then I looked at this thing again
然后我又看了一下这东西
and it says you don't want to be angry anymore.
上面写着你不想继续愤怒下去了
I know what you all are to Maya.
我知道你们对玛雅意味着什么
Thank you. I just need to borrow her for one second,
谢谢你们 我只是想占用她一点点时间
if it's okay.
如果可以的话
This wasn't you, Maya.
错不在你 玛雅
This was all me.
都是我造成的
I couldn't provide comfort for you in a lightning storm.
我没法在一个雷雨的夜晚安慰你
And I was no good for you on a sunny day, either.
即使是阳光明媚的日子里 我也无法给你带来好心情
I blew every paycheck instead of providing food for the refrigerator.
我赚不来钱 没法给你提供冰箱里的食物
And when you know you're not good for people,
当你认识到自己对别人没什么好处的时候
you start not showing up
你就会想办法消失
and then you don't show up enough times,
消失的次数多了
and it begins to feel like leaving until you do.
就觉得不如离开算了 然后就真的走了
You're there for your new family, aren't you?
你不是有了新的家庭吗
What did they do that I didn't do?
他们比我好在哪儿了
You never did anything, Maya.
你什么错也没有 玛雅
You were just a little girl.
你当时只是个小姑娘
I was who I was.
我也是当年的我
And there is nothing you did or could have done.
你没做错什么 也没错过什么
I just... I wasn't ready for you or anyone.
我只是 我只是还没准备好面对你们
But I think I've changed.
但我觉得我已经改变了
These people believe that I am capable of something.
这些人相信我还有点本事
They don't know who I was.
他们不了解我的过往
They believe in who I am now.
他们相信现在的我
Who are you?
你是谁啊
I found a job.
我找了份工作
And I've managed to keep it.
而且坚持做了下来
I came back to tell you that I am grateful for what you wrote.
我回来就是要告诉你 对你写的东西我很感激
And I am sorry for what I did.
对我过去的所作所为很抱歉
I'm glad you're okay.
你过得很好 我很欣慰
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表