剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
We have changed the life of somebody in this room.
我俩改变了这里某个人的命运
Oh, please not me.
天呐 千万别是我
I'm happy with my life the way it is.
我对我现在的状态很满意
I got tall, and my teeth came in nicely.
我不仅长高了 还牙好
Yeah, we're not talking about you two.
好吧 我们说的也不是你们俩
Oh, no. What'd you do?
噢 不 你们做了什么
Oh, lucas, in your whole history,
噢 卢卡斯
We know what has always been your biggest regret.
我们知道你这一辈子中最大的遗憾
What's that? Why would you do that?
是什么 你为什么要那么做
You used to be a champion sheep rider
你曾经在比赛中
At the mutton bustin' rodeo,
一直是一名骑羊冠军
until you fell off of judy the sheep.
直到你从小绵羊朱迪身上跌了下来
And then you gave up, but you never got over it.
然后你就放弃了 但是你一直跨不过这个坎儿
That is my deepest, darkest secret.
那是我心里最深处最黑暗的秘密
No one knows I fell off judy the sheep except...
没人知道我从朱迪身上摔了下来 除了
They made me, lucas. They made me.
她们逼我的 卢卡斯 她们逼我说的
How did they make you?
她们怎么逼你的
I said, "Y'all wanna hear a great lucas story?"
我说 你们想听一个关于卢卡斯的很棒的故事么
They said, "Yes."
她们说 当然想啦
Okay, it doesn't matter. I'm over it.
好吧 无所谓了 我不在乎的
I don't think about that day at all.
我根本就没想起来过那一天
I fell off that sheep so fast.
我摔下来得太快了
No one likes me.
没人像我摔得那么惨
Lucas, you can fix this.
卢卡斯 你能克服这件事的
Get back on that sheep and be a sheep champion.
重新骑到羊身上然后拿到冠军
We have made that possible.
我们给了你一次机会
How? How'd you make that possible?
怎么 你们怎么做到的
Show it to him.
拿出来给他看
Ride, lucas! Ride, boy!
飞奔起来 卢卡斯
We have entered you in--
我们已经替你报名
The annual mutton busting tournament!
一年一度的骑羊比赛啦
In austin, texas!
在德州奥斯汀
In front of everybody you know.
在所有你认识的乡亲面前
You can't enter me in mutton busters.
你不可能帮我报名骑羊比赛的
You can't be over eight years old or over 55 pounds.
骑羊手不能超过八岁 体重也不能超过五十五磅
You are wrong, young lucas.
你错了 卢卡斯
We entered you last week and your application has been accepted.
我们上周替你报名了 而且他们也通过了你的申请
"Congratulations, lucas friar.
恭喜 卢卡斯·弗莱尔
"You are an official entry in this year's
你已成为今年奥斯汀骑羊比赛的
"Austin round up rodeo.
正式参赛选手
"You will be riding tombstone the sheep."
你的坐骑是"墓碑"
What? Tombstone?
啥 墓碑
Oh, well, that's the end of you.
哇 你死定了
Why is it the end of him?
为什么
What's the difference between riding
朱迪和墓碑
Judy the sheep and tombstone the sheep?
有什么不同吗
Read it again.
再读一遍
Blah blah blah. Over the age and weight limit for mutton busters.
乱七八糟 超龄 体重也超过最高限制
Blah. We have placed you in the adult rodeo
我们将你分在了成人比赛组
where you be riding tombstone the sheep.
坐骑是绵羊 墓碑
Oh, you only got one word wrong.
噢 你只说错了一个词
Let's see if they find that one word.
来看看她们找没找到
Blah blah blah blahdy blah
略略略略略略略
Blah blah blah blahdy blah blah blah
略略略略略略略略略
Blah blahdy blah. Oh, bull!
略略略略 噢 公牛
Ah, she found it.
啊 她找到了
You signed me up to ride tombstone the bull!
你们给我报了骑公牛的比赛
Are you excited?
你激动吗
What's the difference between
这两者之间有啥区别
Riding a sheep and riding a bull?
不就是骑羊和骑公牛嘛
Death. Death is the difference.
死 死的区别
All right. May we begin class?
好吧 我们可以上课了吗
The railroad.
铁路
I don't get it.
我不懂
What do you mean you don't get it, farkle?
法尔科 你说你不懂是什么意思
How's the railroad tie
铁路和我们的生活有什么关系
into what's going on in our lives, hambone?
你是不是傻蛋
You just gonna let him call you, "Hambone," Matthews?
你就由着他叫你傻蛋么 马修斯
The railroad allowed us to travel great distances.
铁路为我们提供了远游的机会
The railroad allowed us to see how other people live.
带我们去看其他地方的人是怎么生活的
When you see how other people live,
当你看到别人的生活时
It changes you.
会让你有所改变
And I like "Hambone." It's cool.
我喜欢傻蛋 很酷啊
Riley, rip it up before he finds out.
莱丽 快在他发现之前撕了
Who? He's gonna find out,
谁 他肯定会发现的
And when he does, nothing will stop him.
当他发现的时候 做什么都不能阻止他了
Who? Oh, you'll know who.
到底谁啊 噢 你会知道的
You'll hear his big, booming voice.
他声音洪亮又低沉
He'll say somethin'-- he'll say somethin' like--
他会说一些事 比如
This country was built on railroads.
这个国家就是在铁路上建起来的
I myself, just arrived on the noon train
我本人 坐中午的火车
From austin, texarkana and arkadelphia.
从德州的奥斯汀出发 刚到达这里
Guess why I'm here.
猜猜我为什么在这里
Anybody?
有人知道吗
I'm here because I could not be more proud
我来这里 是因为
Of my grandboy, lucas.
我为我的孙子卢卡斯自豪
Pappy joe. That's your pappy joe.
乔老头 这是你的爷爷
That's pappy joe. Yes! More stuff!
那是乔老头 太棒了 事越来越大了
That right there is the first friar
说得对 原来我们家
That ever had the courage
从来没人有勇气
To ride the most ferocious creature in all of creation.
去骑所有生物中最凶残的一种
Are we talking about judy the sheep, pappy joe?
我们说的是绵羊朱迪吗 乔爷爷
judy the sheep!
小绵羊朱迪
Remember when you fell off of judy the sheep
还记得你从朱迪身上摔下来吗
For about two seconds, boy? Remember that?
大概也就骑了两秒 小子 你还记得吗
And we all said "It was okay,"
我们都说没关系
'cause you were only five years old.
因为你当时只有五岁
So we said, "It was okay," But it wasn't okay,
所以我们告诉你没事 但是才不是没事呢
Because you were a disgrace to the community
因为你给家族丢脸了
And you dragged your family name through the mud hole
我们家族的荣誉掉进了泥潭
Right up to this day.
一直到今天
You put us in the mud hole, remember boy?
你把我们推进了泥潭 记得吗小子
Yes.
记得
There is one moment in every man's life
每个男人生命中都有一瞬间
That shapes who he is forever.
会让他一辈子都感到羞耻
My moment was judy the sheep.
我的那刻就是从绵羊朱迪上摔下来
Well, you know what, lucas friar?
好了 你知道吗 卢卡斯
Forgiven.
我原谅你了
You get on that bull for more than three seconds
你骑到那个公牛上超过三秒钟
And you will be the master of tombstone the bull,
你将成为当之无愧的冠军
And I'll tell you, "I love you."
然后我会和你说 我爱你
And that's somethin' I've never said to another human.
这句话我可没有对其他人说过
Can we talk about this?
我们能谈谈这件事吗
Time for talkin's over.
谈话时间结束
I got a permission slip.
我得到了一个许可通知书
Babineaux,
巴宾诺
Got one for you, too. Come on, boys.
还有一个给你的 来吧 孩子
Let's go ride.
让我们狂野起来
That slipped out.
不好意思 没忍♥住
You did this!
全都怪你们两个
I've been waiting for a day like this to come
一直在期待这一天的到来
Struck like lightning,my heart's beating like a drum
闪电一般 我的心扉怦然打开
On the edge of something wonderful
已然站在奇妙世界的边缘
Face to face with changes what's it all about?
我该如何面对所有的变换
Life is crazy but I know I can work it out
生活如此疯狂 我能把握方向
'Cause I got you to live it with me
因为我知道你就陪伴在我身旁
I feel all right, I'm gonna take on the world
我感觉很好 世界就在前方
Light up the stars, I've got some pages to turn
人生的旅途让星光照亮
I'm singing oh oh oh oh oh oh
我要高唱 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢 噢
Take on the world, take on the world
整个世界 看我登场
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表