剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表
Come in, Uncle Shawn.
进来吧 肖恩叔叔
How'd you know it was me?
你怎么知道是我
My family doesn't knock. They're pigs.
我的家人从不敲门 他们特别野蛮
Okay.
好吧
What?
怎么了
You know how they say Pluto isn't a planet anymore?
你知道他们说冥王星不再是行星了吗
Yeah. Yeah, I heard about that.
知道啊 我听说了
Doesn't that kill you?
你难道不难过吗
No.
不
Pluto is still out there for me.
对我来说冥王星还在那儿
I don't care.
我不在乎
You weren't afraid to love somebody once.
你曾经是不畏惧爱一个人的
Yeah, well, I... I'm done with that.
是啊 那已经是过去了
I don't have that, I'm not going to have that.
我现在不那样了 将来也不会了
You are. There's someone out there for you.
你会的 总有人适合你的
So, you're saying Pluto is Angela?
所以 你是说 冥王星就相当于安吉拉
No, I'm saying that Pluto is believing in something out there
不 我是说 不论其他人怎么说
no matter what anybody says.
冥王星一直都是有存在的意义的
Especially you.
特别是你
Because there is.
因为它就在那里
How are you not getting this yet, buddy?
你怎么还不明白呢 兄弟
You believe in me?
你相信我吗
I do.
我相信
I don't know what I'm supposed to be for you.
我不知道对你来说我是个什么样的角色
Can you just be out there for me?
你能一直陪在我身边吗
Yes.
可以
I can do that. I want to do that.
我能做到 我愿意这么做
What do you call that?
你把这看作什么呢
It doesn't matter what you call it.
看作什么不重要
I just wanna know that you're there.
我只想让你在我身边
Okay.
没问题
I'm there.
我就在这儿
Okay, I'll go first.
好了 我先来
You putting in your sheep nickel, Billy Bob?
你要放你的小羊硬币吗 比利·鲍勃
No, I changed my mind about that.
不 我改变主意了
I'm not putting in a reminder of when I gave up on a dream.
我不想把我放弃梦想的见证物放进去
Your transfer slip.
你的转学通知单
I'd rather be reminded of when something good started.
我更希望记住美好的开始
Me next.
我是下一个
Your science fair trophy?
你的科技展奖杯吗
Wasn't important enough for this.
对我来说那不是最重要的
Your favorite orange turtleneck.
你最喜欢的橙色高领毛衣
It was the one I took off when I felt like I was nothing.
这是那件当我觉得自己一无是处的时候脱掉的毛衣
But, you guys wouldn't let me be nothing.
但是你们不让我觉得自己一无是处
And since it's us that's gonna be together when we open this,
既然将来我们是要一起打开它
I can't wait to see the something that I am.
我等不及想看看我会成为什么样的人了
Riley, Pluto?
莱利 冥王星
Yeah. Still pluto.
对 还是冥王星
Whenever we open this,
不论我们什么时候打开它
I hope I haven't stopped believing in things.
我希望我还会一直相信某些事
Okay, I'll play.
好了 到我了
But, you guys have to leave.
但是 你们得回避
Your parents and Shawn didn't tell each other what they were putting in,
你父母和肖恩都没有告诉彼此他们放了什么东西
and that's the way I want to do it.
我也想这么做
I'm hoping we'll all be surprised.
我希望我们到时候可以大吃一惊
Hey.
嘿
Whatever it is, I hope it works out the way you want it.
不管是什么 我都希望事情会如你所愿
Me too.
我也是
Hope is for suckers.
希望是留给失败者的
Hi, Shawn.
嘿 肖恩
Um, we're closing up,
我们打烊了
but I could get you something for the road?
但是我可以弄点吃的给你带在路上
Uh, yeah, that'd be great.
哦 那太好了
Actually, no.
实际上 不用了
Feel like sitting down for a second?
你想坐一会儿吗
Yeah. No, I do. Yeah.
行啊 我愿意 嗯
Did you want to talk about something?
你想聊聊吗
We don't have to talk.
我们不用非得说话
We can just... sit here.
我们可以只是 坐在这里
Will that be okay?
可以吗
That was great. Now talk?
不错 现在说会儿话
Yeah, would that be better? Mmhmm.
行啊 会好一点儿吗 嗯
It's certainly harder, but I found it can be, yeah.
肯定会更难 但是肯定会更好
Lip gloss.
唇彩
Yeah, I put this on when I don't know what's happening.
是啊 当我不知所措的时候就会抹一点
What flavor is that?
是什么味道的
Cinnamon spice.
肉桂味道的
Is that better than kiwi mango?
会比猕猴桃芒果味的更好吗
It's different.
这不一样
Is different better?
不一样的就更好吗
Well, I guess that depends on the life you're having.
我猜这得看你拥有的是什么样的生活
For me, yeah, I'd take different.
对我来说 对 我接受不同
I'm ready for different.
我已经准备好接受不一样的生活了
How about you?
你呢
You hear they're talking about making pluto a planet again?
你听说他们打算重新把冥王星归入行星了吗
Yeah.
听说了
How about that?
你觉得怎么样
剧集 | 女孩成长记(2014) | 导航列表