前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
我有个女儿 叫纪梵娜
I have a daughter, Chivonne.
我在大草甸监狱时 我给她写过信
When I was in Great Meadow I wrote letters,
生日卡片 之类的
birthday cards, that sort of thing.
然后我寄给纪梵娜的信开始原封不动地被退回
And then my letters to Chivonne started coming back unopened.
我知道他是个罪犯
I know he's a criminal.
他过去是个罪犯
He was a criminal.
而他现在变好了吗
And now he's just cured?
他准备好做纪梵娜的父亲了吗
He's ready to be a father to Chivonne?
你去跟她谈之前 我觉得...
Look, before you talk to her, I think...
我不会去找她谈
I'm not going to talk to her.
我希望她加入我的生活 我得自己去争取
I want her in my life, I have to earn it.
给你的
Here you go.
你现在可以放松点
You can relax now.
我保证没人跟踪你 也没人在监视你
I promise no one followed you and no one's watching you.
可能这个卧底的事让我有点神经质了
I guess this whole undercover thing got me on edge.
可不是嘛
Well, I can't imagine why.
跟古兹曼警探那边怎么样了
So how are things going with Detective Guzman?
还行吧 我想
Good, I think.
他说我给他的东西挺不错
He says I'm giving him some good stuff.
他有说什么时候可以脱离黑帮吗
Did he give you an ETA on when you're gonna move on the gang?
我无权过问
Above my pay grade.
古兹曼说时候一到
Guzman says when it's time,
他会第一个告诉我
I'll be the first to know.
昨晚我收到了我女儿的短♥信♥
I got a text from my daughter last night.
纪梵娜
Chivonne?
我想她姨妈终于告诉她我出狱了
I guess her auntie finally told her I was out.
她想见见我
She wants to see me.
你怎么跟她说的
What'd you tell her?
我答应她了
I told her yes.
好吧医生 你说吧
Okay, Doc, you can say it.
我知道你是因为她
Look, I know that she's the reason
才做这件事的
why you're doing this,
你想当一个值得她敬仰的人
that you want to be someone that she can look up to.
但现在见她
But seeing her right now
对你们俩都很危险
could be really dangerous for both of you.
我知道 但她说要见我
I know, but she asked to see me.
过了这么久 她来找了我
After all this time, she came to me.
如果我拒绝了她 我可能再也没有机会了
If I turn her down, I might not get a second chance.
千万小心
Just be careful.
一定
Always.
你好 嗨 雷猴
Hello, olá, and Eoh, wasseo,
游戏玩家和程序员们
gamers and gamerettes.
我是O.G.庞泽 在纽约城为你们直播
It's O.G. Pwnzr coming to you live from New York City
带着你每天要注入的...知识
with your daily dose of... Knowledge.
今天我要向你们介绍最新的电竞冠军
Today I'm gonna introduce you to the newest champion
他赢了「天击巨人」和「瓦卓斯巨人」
for Skystrike Titans, Vadrus Typhon.
他是个不折不扣的高手
He is a complete badass,
所以你们这群小淘气得付钱请他
which is why all you rug rats are gonna pay big bucks
给你们升级 才能做到这样...
for this upgrade, so you can do this...
「但如何才能打出这样的连击」你要问了
"But how do I execute that combo?" You ask...
承认吧 这家伙很逗
Okay, admit it, this guy's hilarious.
他太老了 得有30岁了吧
He's old. He's got to be, like, 30.
是 但这才是重点
Yeah, but, like, that's the whole point.
他一直在玩 所以他知道所有的技巧
He's been playing forever, so he knows all the tricks.
这周末他会去电竞联盟展会
He's gonna be at the VGU Open this weekend.
我要和他比 我要击败他
I'm gonna play him. I'm gonna kick his ass.
真不敢相信你要浪费整个周末
I can't believe you're wasting an entire weekend
去跟汗津津的游戏呆子玩游戏
playing video games with sweaty nerdcore dweebs.
他们也不全是呆子
Not all of them are dweebs.
尽管挑战O.G.大叔 但要小心
Challenge Uncle O.G., but be warned--
你要输惨了
you will be wrecked.
他会大获全胜
There will be pwnage.
好了 孩子们 在家可别这样
Okay, kids, don't try this at home.
怎么回事 那是真的吗
What the hell? Was that real?
等等 是有人打他了吗
Wait, did somebody hit him?
是的 女士 我们...会查查看
Yes, ma'am, we'll... we'll look into it.
谢谢
Thanks.
马库斯 我侄女刚才来电♥话♥
Hey, Marcus, my niece just called.
她在网上看什么视频直播
She was watching some live video online,
她觉得她看到有人遇袭了
and she thinks she saw this guy get assaulted.
她有些担心他是不是已经遇害
She's worried he might be dead.
他的名字是不是「O.G.庞泽」
A guy who uses the name "O.G. Pwnzr"?
对 就是他
Yeah. Yeah, that's him.
不只她一个人看到了
She's not the only one.
报♥警♥电♥话♥就没停过
911's ringing off the hook.
显然他是个网红
Apparently he was some sort of online celebrity.
不管发生了什么 已经传疯了
Whatever happened, it went viral.
看看这播放数
Look at the number of viewers.
有三万人看过了吗
30,000 people have seen this?
但没人知道这家伙的真名
Only no one knows the guy's real name
以及事发时 他在纽约何处
or where he was in New York when this happened.
如果他已遇害 那就有个凶杀现场
If he's dead, there's a murder scene out there,
但却无从找起
and no way to find it.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季 第十四集
夏洛克没来吗
No Sherlock?
我今早起来时 他就不见了
He wasn't there when I woke up this morning.
我给他发了短♥信♥ 但还没收到回复
I texted him, but I haven't heard back.
我们还知道受害人的什么信息吗
So do we know any more about the victim?
这是我们能在网上查到的一切
This is just what we were able to dig up online.
仍不知道案发现场在哪里
Still don't know where the attack took place,
以及他现在是生是死
or if he's alive or dead.
我们知道「O.G.」是个假名
We do know that "O.G." is a pseudonym,
以及他很擅长隐藏自己的真名
and that he's good at keeping his real name private.
主持他那场直播的公♥司♥
The company that hosts his live stream
跟他的业务往来都是通过一家代理公♥司♥
does all their business with him through a DBA,
所以我们跟财政部要了存档记录
so we subpoenaed the IRS to pull ownership records,
但他们一如既往地要慢慢来
but they're taking their time, as usual.
你确定他在纽约吗
Are you sure he was in New York?
他说他在 他这周末本该出现在
He said he was. He was supposed to appear at a tournament
贾维茨会展中心的一场比赛上
this weekend at the Javits Center.
如果你想要最新消息 你应该去找警监
If you want the latest, you should join the captain.
他正准备听简报
He's about to get a briefing.
谁的简报 计算机犯罪小组吗
From who, the computer crime squad?
他侄女
His niece.
他几乎每天都直播
He live-streams pretty much every day.
我是说 他涉足很多不同的游戏
I mean, he covers a bunch of different games,
但我主要看天击巨人那个
but I mostly watch the Skystrike Titans ones.
他靠这个谋生
And he makes a living at this?
人们如果喜欢他的直播 就会打赏
Well, people donate money if they like the stream.
再说 他有赞助商的
Plus, he has sponsors.
他说他做直播
He says he makes even more doing this
比当职业选手时赚得更多
than he did when he was a pro gamer.
一个职业电子游戏玩家
A professional video game player.
但这是个大产业 汤米叔叔
It's a big thing, though, Uncle Tommy.
这些游戏价值数十亿美元
I mean, these games make, like, billions of dollars.
它们在全世界有好几亿玩家
There are hundreds of millions of players all over the world.
有公♥司♥赞助的队伍
There are corporate-sponsored teams,
百万级奖金的联赛
tournaments with million-dollar prizes.
他们称之为「电子竞技」对吗
They call it "ESports," Right?
O.G.是最早的一批职业玩家
O.G. was a pro-- one of the first.
但上了岁数的选手很难保持状态
But it's hard for older players to stay on top.
他们的反应速度会变慢
You know, their reflexes slow down,
他们的拇指会因为
they get this thing with their thumbs
一直重复同样的动作
where it locks from doing the same motion
而出现问题
over and over and over.
狭窄性腱鞘炎
Stenosing tenosynovitis.
这是重复性压力损伤
It's a repetitive stress injury.
O.G.得的就是这个
That's what O.G. got,
所以他从联赛转向了直播
so he switched from playing tournaments to streaming.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表