前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
昨晚一个敌对帮派的人
A member of a rival gang was shot and killed
在SBK的地盘被枪杀了
in SBK territory last night.
我和那人的死没有任何关系
I didn't have nothin' to do with what happened to that man.
他们还看到了两名男子潜逃
They also saw two men who fled.
其中一人逃跑时扔掉了枪
One of them tossed a gun as he ran.
我认为警方在找的这两人中
I think that one of the men the police is looking for
其中一个是辛维尔·约翰逊
is Shinwell Johnson.
我回到SBK不是自愿的
I'm not back in SBK 'cause I want to be.
我是联调局的线人
I'm an informant for the FBI.
他给我看了他的警徽
He showed me his badge.
你说他的名字是维特洛克
You said his name was Whitlock.
他搜集的任何情报
Any information that he gathered,
他为我做的任何事
anything he did for me
都没有记录
was completely off the books.
如果你袖手旁观
If you don't do something,
他就要被送回监狱了
he's gonna be sent back to prison.
是我用来擦枪的布
It's the cloth I used to wipe the gun.
枪还没被检查 等检查到
Hadn't been processed yet. When it is,
上面不会有指纹的
there won't be any prints on it.
这是你第二次从头再来的机会
It's your second second chance.
好好利用起来吧
Do make the most of it.
你怎么想
What do you think?
-想什么 -这桌子
- About...? - Table.
我在楼下看到的
I saw it downstairs.
想着我能修修它 让它变成个礼物
Thought I'd restore it as a gift.
送给你和医生
For you and Doc.
所以 这是...
So, it is the one from the...
地下存储室里的那张桌子
storage area, in the basement.
是它 顶上有几处裂口
Yeah, the top was nicked in a couple places,
其中一条腿还松了
and one of the legs was loose.
但我给修好了
But, uh, I fixed it up.
重新打磨 然后...
Refinished it, and...
你已经认不出它了吧
you can hardly recognize it, right?
你为我做的那些
What you did for me.
我想跟你说声谢谢
I just wanted to say thank you.
怎么了
What?
没什么
Nothing.
只是...
It's just, um...
这桌子曾是 是个证据
The table was... I-it was evidence
78年前的一起案子
in a 78-year-old murder
我一直想破来着
I was trying to solve.
你在逗我
You're playin' with me.
不对 你没在逗我
No, you're not playin' with me.
美乃缇象棋俱乐部屠♥杀♥惨案
The Minetta Chess Club Slaying.
格林威治村 1938年
Greenwich Village, 1938.
这桌子来自犯罪现场
The table was from the scene.
花了我...
Took me, um...
花了我几年的时间才找到
Took me a few years to track it down.
那些...
The, uh...
那些裂口是...
chips were the, uh...
都是刀留下的痕迹
well, it was from all the stabbing.
这也挺好
No, it's just as well.
因为...我进展非常缓慢
Because, I mean, my progress was very slow,
这将使我不得不从另一个角度看这案子
so... This is going to force me to look at the case another way.
这份礼物比你原本想送的更合适
It's an even more appropriate gift than you intended,
因为我帮你毁了证据 而现在...
because I destroyed evidence for you, and now...
我本想跟你一起砸了它 但
I would offer to break it in with you, but, uh,
我必须走了
I have to go.
你帮我跟医生说声再见好吗
Can you tell the doc I said bye?
辛维尔还在跟SBK有牵扯
Shinwell is still engaged with SBK.
他手♥机♥里有两个铃♥声♥
He's got two ringtones on his phone.
一个是他杂务工作的铃♥声♥ 一个是黑帮的
One for his work as a handyman, the other for the gang.
我刚才在楼上听到的是后者
The one I just heard upstairs was the latter.
是 因为他还在收集信息
Right. Because he's still gathering Intel.
联调局的维特洛克特工不能死得更透了
Agent Whitlock of the FBI couldn't be more dead.
就算他没死
Even if he wasn't,
他的目标是从SBK偷东西 并不是瓦解他们
his goal was to steal from SBK, not dismantle them.
是 但他仍然想瓦解SBK
Right. But he still wants to bring SBK down.
靠他自己吗
By himself?
不 他知道自己需要帮手
No. He knows he needs help,
所以他请我帮他联♥系♥
so he asked me to connect him with someone
布朗克斯黑帮调查组的人
from the Bronx Gang Squad.
你记得古兹曼警探吗
You remember that Detective Guzman?
我们帮他保护过一次证人
We helped protect one of his witnesses once?
当我为让辛维尔免于牢狱之灾而犯下重罪时
When I committed a felony to keep Shinwell out of prison,
我是为了让他能有机会
it was so he would have the opportunity
让他的生活回归正轨
to get his life straight.
他的生活正在回归正轨
He is getting his life straight.
他正在为他挑起的事情做收尾
He's finishing what he started.
你觉得这很明智
You think that's wise?
我觉得这是他想做的
I think that's what he wants to do.
他冒着生命危险回到SBK 他们信任他
Listen, he risked his life to get back into SBK. They trust him.
他不想浪费这份信任
He doesn't just want to waste that.
你难道以为他会直接离开这里吗
Did you think he was just gonna leave town?
我以为他会选一条更聪明的办法
I thought he would find a clever way
从帮派中脱身
to extricate himself from the gang.
那或许你应该在擦掉
Well, then maybe you should've talked to him
枪上他的指纹前 先跟他聊聊
before you wiped his prints from that .38.
我确实该这样
I should have.
听着 古兹曼和辛维尔这几天会见面
Look, Guzman and Shinwell are gonna meet in a couple of days.
如果事情顺利
If things go well,
他会注册成为纽约警局的线人
he'll be registered as a C.I. for the NYPD.
这次他会有真正的后援
This time he'll have real support.
是马库斯
It's Marcus.
他想在停尸房♥见我
He wants to meet me at the morgue.
咱们在路上接着聊
We'll talk more on the way there.
实际上 他只想见我
Actually, he only wants me.
死者名叫杰弗里·班克斯
Dead guy's name is Jeffrey Banks.
类鸦♥片♥药物成瘾者
Opioid addict.
吸食氧可酮过量
OD'd on oxycodone.
8-7分局的人上报的
The 8-7 caught it,
但那边的一个朋友给我了点消息
but a buddy of mine there gave me a heads-up.
药监局正在调查此事
DEA's been all over it.
他们考虑对开下处方的医生
They're considering criminal charges
提出刑事指控
against the doctor who wrote the prescription.
说是关于一个线监察系统的
Something about an online monitoring system,
是医生要负责核对的
that it was the doctor's job to check?
对 为了确保上瘾者不是在囤积管制药品
Yeah, it's to make sure addicts aren't doctor shopping,
从多位医生那里获得同一处方
getting the same script from multiple doctors.
所以 如果写班克斯病历的人没有核对信息
So, if whoever wrote Banks' script didn't check it,
他们就需要负责
they're liable.
我有什么能帮忙的
So, how can I help?
你不认识这个人 对吧
So you don't know this guy, right?
-从没见过他吗 -我为什么会见过
- Never seen him before? - Why would I?
因为根据他过量用药的处方来看
Because according to the script this guy used to overdose,
你就是开处方的人
you're the one who wrote it.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季第十集
恕我直言 华生医生
All due respect, Dr. Watson,
考虑到您是我们调查的主要嫌疑人
considering you're the subject of our investigation,
我能分享的信息不多
there's only so much I can share with you.
我理解 但你如果光调查我
I understand. But if you're focusing on me,
你的调查可是开了个坏头
your investigation is off to a bad start.
里特探员 你的上司 肯
Agent Ritter. Your boss, Ken.
他说过我和他的交情吗
He tell you how far he and I go back?
那就相信我们
Then give us some credit.
我们是在帮你节省时间
We're trying to save you some time.
她没有为杰弗里·班克斯开那个处方
She didn't write that prescription for Jeffrey Banks.
班克斯先生的处方只是其中之一
Mr. Banks' name is just one of many.
我们确认了许多违规的类鸦♥片♥处方
We've identified multiple improper opioid scripts,
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表