-他一动不动 -慢点说
- He just wouldn't move! ?- Slow down.
-谁一动不动 -邦兹
- Who wouldn't move? - ?Bonzi!
我们之前只是在家里厮混 喝点小酒
We were just hanging out, having some drinks.
邦兹说他要吸几条
And so B says he's gonna blow a few lines.
可♥卡♥因♥吗
Cocaine?
他有私人藏货
He's got his private stash,
他专享的好货
the good stuff that's just for him.
他吸了两条 然后他就...
He took two bumps and he just...
他开始发抖 然后就不省人事了
he started shaking and passed out.
能在楼梯上帮我们一把吗
Can you help us on the stairs?
要是不马上把他挪下去
If we don't move right now,
我他怕撑不过去了
I don't think this guy's gonna make it.
我们已经尽力了
We've done everything we can.
恐怕福森姆先生
I'm afraid Mr. Folsom is going to remain
会成为永久性植物人
in a persistent vegetative state.
他的脑电图上没有任何有意义的脑波活动
There wasn't any meaningful brainwave activity on his EEG.
我觉得他不会醒了
I don't expect him to recover.
他的毒理检测报告出来了吗
Has the toxicology report come back?
还没 但我觉得会有点意思
No, but I think it's gonna be interesting.
我见过很多吸毒过度的 通常来说
I've seen plenty of ODs. Normally, with coke,
吸食可♥卡♥因♥的患者会表现得像经历过心搏停止的人
a patient presents like somebody who suffered cardiac arrest.
他们会大量出汗
They're drenched in sweat,
但仅此而已
but that's about it.
而这个人双眼通红
This guy's eyes were really red.
而且看起来他的鼻腔里
And it looked like there was a chemical burn
有过化学烧伤
in his nasal cavity.
肯定是漂白剂
Pretty sure it was bleach.
我们在现场发现了他的藏货
We found his stash at the scene,
送去实验室做检测了
sent it to the lab so they could test it,
但我觉得我闻到了氯气的味道
but I thought I smelled traces of chlorine.
他应该吸了很大一口
Figure he got a hot shot.
像邦兹这样的普通使用者
That's more likely than a regular user like Bonzi
很有可能误食漂白剂
snorting cleaning supplies by accident.
不知道福森姆太太是否知道
I wonder if Ms. Folsom knows
他的一个儿子想杀了另一个
that one of her boys just tried to kill the other.
我们不能完全确定是特尤斯干的
We can't be completely sure Tyus did this.
肯定是他指使的
He has to be behind it.
时间点太巧合了
The timing is too convenient.
他知道我们会再查卡罗尔·罗根的案子
He knew we were taking another look at Carol Logan's case.
他可能怕我们把案子跟邦兹联♥系♥起来
Well, he's probably afraid we'd hang it on Bonzi,
怕他把帮派的事供出来
flip him on the gang,
可他现在有别的麻烦了
but now he's got another problem.
外面传的都是邦兹·福森姆的名字
Bonzi Folsom was a name that rang out on the street.
大部分帮派如果失去头领 就会解散
Most gangs, when they lose their leader, they fall apart.
我不确定SBK失去了头领
I'm not sure SBK has lost its leader.
问题是 他怎么对邦兹的可♥卡♥因♥动手的
Question is, how did he dose Bonzi's coke?
他跟帮派的联♥系♥都被切断了
His lines of communication with the gang were cut off.
他昨晚也没靠近过邦兹的公♥寓♥
He never got near Bonzi's apartment last night.
因为打黑组监控了那里
We know because the gang unit had it under surveillance.
如果我们对他的判断没错
If we're right about this guy,
他在市中心的一个办公室里
he's been running one of the most dangerous gangs in New York
操控纽约最危险的帮派已经十年了
from a Midtown office for a decade.
我相信他能想到办法
I'm sure he could figure out
往他哥哥的鼻子里送些漂白剂
how to slip some bleach up his brother's nose.
也许他会告诉我们是怎么做的
Maybe he'll tell us how.
福尔森太太 我们只想说
Ms. Folsom, we just wanted to say
对于您的损失 我们深表遗憾
that you have our sympathies for your loss.
我哥还没死
My brother isn't dead.
但也没差多少了 不是吗
No, but close enough, right?
妈 我很快回来 好吗
Mom, I'll be right back, okay?
刚才那话太无礼了
That was rude.
没必要让我妈听到那些
My mom doesn't need to hear that.
让她儿子变成植物人的可不是我
I'm not the one who turned her son into a vegetable.
你怎么做到的 特尤斯
How'd you do it, Tyus?
我没做过
I didn't.
这是场悲剧 我早就跟你们说过了
This is a tragedy. I told you before,
我担心我哥哥有一阵子了
I've been worried for my brother for a while.
注定会发生这种事
This was bound to happen.
这就是你现在的说法吗
Is that why you're so calm right now?
要是你是我这种出身
When you're from where I'm from...
你会失去很多人
...you lose people.
邦兹不是我失去的第一个 也不是我最喜欢的
Bonzi isn't my first or my favorite.
那谁是你最喜欢的受害者
So who was your favorite victim?
是辛维尔吗
Was it Shinwell?
我们知道你的真面目
We know who you really are.
我们知道是你干的
We know that you did this.
你现在深陷泥潭了 特尤斯
You're in the deep end now, Tyus.
大家怕的是你哥哥
Your brother was the one everyone feared.
如果我是你 接下来几周我会很小心
I'd be careful these next few weeks.
这话我也可以对你们两个说
I could say the same thing to both of you.
显然 是我让人杀了你们朋友
Apparently, I'm the guy who got your friend killed.
我让自己哥哥吸毒过量 好让自己免于牢狱之灾
The guy who overdosed his own brother to stay out of jail.
无法想象我会怎么对付你们
I can't imagine what I'd do to you.
你想见我
You wanted to see me?
是的
Yeah, I did.
这可不像你
Not like you.
你看起来不太好
You don't look good.
这里一小时后就有互助会 如果你想参加的话
There's a meeting in about an hour if you want.
不 我不想参加互助会
No, I don't want to go to a meeting.
不需要参加互助会
Don't-Don't need to go to a meeting.
「需要」是相对而言的
"Need" Is a relative term.
我今天被迫跟一个同事撒了谎
I had to lie to a colleague of mine today about this-this text
关于他收到的一条短♥信♥
that he received.
我说我不知道是谁发的 可是...
I told him I didn't know who sent it, but...
我想我知道
I think I do.
这种事下不为例
That can't happen again.
那就别再忽视我了
Then stop ignoring me.
否则呢
Or what?
否则事情会越来越糟
Things will get worse.
听起来像是威胁
That sounds like a threat.
相爱的人不会威胁对方 夏洛克
People who love each other don't make threats, Sherlock.
而是会做出保证
They make promises.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表