the murder of Cy Durning.
你听过伊莱·柯泰特这个名字吗
Have you ever heard of a man named Eli Kotite?
没有
No.
他是画上那个人吗
Is he the man in the sketch?
不 他是那个人的幕后之人
No, he's the man behind the man in the sketch.
柯泰特先生和赛扬·杜宁有仇
See, Mr. Kotite had an ax to grind with Cy Durning.
他找了杀手 然后杀手贿赂了你
He paid the killer, the killer paid you.
当赛扬·杜宁出现在你的解剖台上时
When Cy Durning turned up on your autopsy table,
你装没看到
you looked the other way.
然后把谋杀案
Took what should've been a homicide
当作了自然死亡
and called it a natural death.
胡说
Nonsense.
你是个很糟的人 威尔克森医生
You're a terrible person, Dr. Wilkerson.
但你还不是最坏的
But you're not the most terrible,
至少这个案子中不是
at least not in this case.
我们想抓到柯泰特和他的杀手
We want Kotite and his assassin.
你告诉贝尔警探你知道的
You tell Detective Bell here
关于他们的所有的事
everything you know about them, and who knows?
也许你能避免牢狱之灾
You might dodge a prison sentence.
不
No.
并没有证人 你们在瞎编
There is no witness. You're making him up.
你和画上的人见面的那天
The day you met with the man in the sketch,
你的实验服上有块咖啡污渍 就在这儿
you had a coffee stain on your lab coat, right here.
这像是我们瞎编的吗
Does that sound like a detail we made up?
你要逮捕我吗
Are you arresting me?
不 不是现在
No, not yet.
那我要走了
Then I'm leaving.
你应该知道 威尔克森医生 现在
You should know, Dr. Wilkerson, we are seeking a warrant
我们的人正在申请搜查证
for your financial records as we speak.
如果在你和伊莱·柯泰特之间有金钱往来
If there's a money trail between you and Eli Kotite,
我们会发现的
we will find it.
如果你够幸运
If you're lucky, we'll get it
我们会在他的人再次拜访你之前找到
before he has his man pay you a second visit.
你确定这是所有的了
You're quite certain this is everything?
目前为止的所有
Everything so far.
警监又多发来了一些银行记录
The captain has just sent through some additional bank records.
很好 因为如果这些文件中真的有
Good. 'Cause if there's any proof in these documents
威尔克森医生收了伊莱·柯泰特钱的证据
that Dr. Wilkerson took a bribe from Eli Kotite,
那它藏得很好
it's doing a good job of hiding itself.
她马上回来
She'll be back soon.
华生 带着吃的
Watson, with the food.
你一直在看时间
You keep looking at your watch.
其实我不太饿
I'm not hungry, actually.
从你点的食物的量来看不是这样
Wouldn't know it from the amount of food you ordered.
谁会同时要披萨和意面啊
Who needs pizza and pasta?
找到了
Here we are.
发现什么了
Found something?
威尔克森医生收到了
Dr. Wilkerson received
开曼一家银行发出的五万美金汇款
a $50,000 wire transfer from a Caymanian bank
就在她签署赛扬·杜宁尸检报告后不到半天
not 12 hours after she signed Cy Durning's autopsy report.
你觉得是伊莱·柯泰特的账户转出的
You think that account belongs to Eli Kotite?
我认为他和其他恶心的证券交易员一样
I think that, like many slimy bond traders before him,
在开曼群岛有多个离岸账户
he has multiple off-shore accounts in the Caymans.
尽管他们的法律让瑞士人满口废话
And while their laws make the Swiss look like chatterboxes,
我有办法证明这个就是他的账户
I think I know a way to prove that this one's his.
你说自己没在等华生
You say you're not waiting for Watson,
但这已经是
but that is the third time
半小时内你第三次看时间了
you've checked your watch in the last 30 minutes.
加上你现在离我很近
And now that you're standing close to me,
我听得出来你心跳很猛
I can tell that your heart is virtually pounding,
出什么事了吗
so is something amiss?
事实是 我叫了某人来这儿见面
The truth is, I've asked someone to meet me here.
所以我多点了吃的
That's why I've ordered extra food.
谁
Who?
我想让你见的一个人
Someone I want you to meet.
重要的人
Someone important.
抱歉迟到了
Sorry we're late.
来的第一辆破计程车
The first Verdammt taxi that came
没法调车座
couldn't accommodate the car seat.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
凯蒂一直在等你
Kitty's been expecting you.
我想让你见的不是玛格丽特
It's not Margaret I wanted you to meet.
是他
It's him.
这是阿奇 我儿子
This is Archie, my son.
这...我
This, uh... I...
抱歉
Sorry, uh...
失陪
Excuse me one moment.
夏洛克·福尔摩斯
Sherlock Holmes.
福尔摩斯先生 我是伊莱·柯泰特
Mr. Holmes, this is Eli Kotite.
柯泰特先生 我们正说到你呢
Mr. Kotite, would you believe I was just talking about you?
我们该再见一面
I think we should meet again.
面对面
In person.
我已经在忙这事了
Already in the works, actually.
我和一大队警♥察♥
In fact, a large contingent of police and I
将在明早九点三刻登门拜访
should be knocking on your door at about 9:45 in the morning.
我不明白
I-I don't understand.
你从大开曼岛汇给新泽西那位法医的
The bribe that you wired to the medical examiner in New Jersey
贿赂金
originated in Grand Cayman.
你或许指望
Now, you might be expecting
那片腐♥败♥的小岛能帮你保守秘密
that corrupt isle to keep your secrets,
但你又一次忘记了我父亲的身份
but you forget who my father is, again.
等到银行开业 真♥相♥水落石出
When the banks open, the truth will out,
你就逃不掉了
and then your fate will be sealed.
真♥相♥就是我和那些凶案没有关系
The truth is that I had nothing to do with those murders.
你同意他们的死亡不是老天安排的了
You agree the deaths were not divine providence?
我确实同意
As a matter of fact, I do.
所以我才打给你
That's why I'm calling.
我觉得我甚至知道是谁干的了
I think I may even know who's behind them.
那就别卖♥♥关子了
Well, then, don't keep me in suspense.
这条线路恐怕不安全
This line may not be secure.
你能半小时后到俱乐部见我吗
Can you meet me at the club in 30 minutes?
能是能 但我不想
I could, but I'd rather not.
来见我
Meet me.
如果我说服不了你
If I can't convince you I'm onto something,
我向你保证 我将有问必答
you have my word, I'll answer every question you have,
律师不会在场
without my lawyers present.
好吧 半小时
All right, 30 minutes.
夏洛克
Sherlock...
很快回来
I'll be back, shortly.
格伦
Glenn?
有事吗 先生
Need something, sir?
备车 楼下见
Bring the car around. I'll meet you downstairs.
应该没有更多问题了
I don't think there will be more questions,
但如果有新情况 我会联♥系♥你
but if any come up, I'll be in touch.
还有很多问题
In fact, there should be many more questions.
尤其是柯泰特先生身上那只
Especially regarding the nine millimeter found
九毫米口径的手♥枪♥
on Mr. Kotite's person.
我明白 你认为不是自杀 可是
I get it, okay? You don't think this was a suicide, but...
如果真打算自杀
If he wanted to kill himself,
掏枪不是更容易
he had a much easier way tucked in his trousers.
恕我直言
All due respect, I don't think
没有办法证明朝自己开枪
there's any way to prove that shooting yourself
就比跳楼容易
is easier than jumping off a building.
这难道不是所谓的
Isn't this just a "Different strokes for different folks"
「因人而异」吗
kind of deal?
如果他真是三起凶案的幕后黑手
If he really was the architect of three murders
然后又自杀了 那很好
and he killed himself, capital.
但他死前不久我们还说过话
But I spoke to him just moments before he died,
我很怀疑
and I'm not convinced.
他说真凶还逍遥法外
He told you the real killer was out there?
不是他说了什么 而是他说的方式
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表