Agent Whitlock.
他说我在大草甸的时候他就在关注我了
He said he was keeping an eye on me when I was in Great Meadow.
他说他知道我在疏远
He said he knew that I was distancing myself
那些我曾经混在一起的人
from the dudes I used to roll with.
说他知道我是因为表现好才出来的
Said he knew I got out on good behavior.
然后他说「想想你要是能帮忙
And he said, "Imagine how much good you can do
从内部端了SBK 那该是多好的事」
if you help bring down SBK from the inside."
这就是在我来见你
And this is around the time that, uh, I came to see you.
问你我怎么才能改变那段时间
To ask you how can I change.
我告诉维特洛克我加入
Well, I told Whitlock I was in.
我联络了老朋友
I reached out to old friends,
告诉他们我收支不平衡 我过得不好
told them I can't make ends meet, that I was unhappy.
所以他们给了我工作
So they threw work my way.
哪种工作
What kind of work?
为他们收东西
Collecting for them.
帮他们监视什么
Keeping an eye on some things.
维特洛克很高兴
Whitlock was happy.
我唯一没料到的是
The only thing I didn't count on was
你发现我回去了
you realizing that I was back in.
所以我才告诉你离远点
That's why I told you to stay away,
因为我不想让你卷入这其中
because I didn't want you to get caught up in this.
如果你没杀莫拉莱斯 那是谁
If you didn't kill Morales, who did?
我不知道 以我目前所知
I don't know. As far as I can tell,
SBK和这事一点关系都没有
SBK don't have nothin' to do with it.
据我所知 一个孩子听到枪了声
The way I heard it, a kid heard shots.
他就去看了看 发现了尸体
He went snooping around, he found a body.
他打电♥话♥给他哥哥 马奎斯
He called his brother, Marquis.
他是SBK的一员
He's SBK.
这事传到了上头
Word went all the way up to the top.
如果尸体在我们的地盘发现
If the body found on our territory,
会引发很多麻烦
that would have been a lot of heat.
这与我收集的信息相符
Well, that would tally with what I was able to gather.
你和高个男孩在一个酒吧里
You and Tall Boy were in a club.
他在午夜十二点半收到了信息
He got a text around half past midnight.
-你俩都离开了 -你去处理尸体
- You both left. - You went to dispose of the body.
所以你们才会
That's why you were at the scene
在凶杀差不多一小时后出现在现场
almost an hour after the murder took place.
是啊 我们刚到警♥察♥就来了
Yeah, the police showed up right after we did.
但是我们跑了
But we ran.
你们中哪个丢的枪
Which one of you threw the gun?
我
Me.
高个男孩几周前给我的
Tall Boy gave it to me weeks ago.
他说如果我想和SBK混
He said If I was gonna roll with SBK,
我就得武装起来
I had to be strapped up.
我拿去给维特洛克 说我不想要
So I took it to Whitlock, and I told him I didn't want it.
他说如果我不收下就太可疑了
He said it would be too suspicious if I didn't keep it.
所以当指纹被查到后 就可以给警♥察♥
So when the prints are lifted, that'll give the police
正当理由逮捕你了
probable cause for your arrest.
携带枪♥支♥违反了你的假释条令
Possession of a handgun is a violation of your parole.
好消息是
The good news is,
实验室现在积案很多
there's a logjam at the lab,
所以72小时内
so the gun can't be processed
无法对那枪进行检验
for another 72 hours.
足够让我们做事了
It's more than enough time to do what we need.
够我们做事
What we need?
辛维尔和维特洛克从没用电♥话♥联♥系♥过
Shinwell and Whitlock never spoke over the phone.
他们只亲自会面
They only met in person.
所以每次见面都会定好下次的计划
So every meeting ended with a plan for the next one.
日期 时间和地点
Date, time, and place.
问题是他们要下周才会再见面
The problem is they're not meeting again until next week.
我们等不了那么久 所以我给维特洛克
We can't wait that long, so I called Whitlock
打了电♥话♥预约见他
to make an appointment to see him.
这就是我来这里的原因
That's why I'm here.
请你们俩跟他谈谈
To ask one of you to talk to him.
他能让这事一笔勾销
He can make all this go away.
弄张传票把枪提走之类的
Get a subpoena for the gun, something.
只要别提我就行
Just keep my name out of it.
然后呢
And then?
然后我跟他
And then me and him
一切照旧
will go back to doing what we were doing.
端了SBK
Bringing down SBK.
华生小姐 我是凯文·维特洛克
Miss Watson. Calvin Whitlock.
-很高兴见到你 -我也是
- It's nice to meet you. - Yes.
我收到留言说你接了个大案
Message I got said you caught a red ball?
-里奇·莫拉莱斯枪击案对吧 -对
- The Ricky Morales shooting, right? - That's right.
问题是 我不负责里奇的帮派
Thing is, I don't work Ricky's gang,
鬼魂帮
Los Espectros.
但我很乐意替你安排
But I'd be happy to sit you down
跟我的同事里斯探员谈谈
with one of my colleagues, Agent Reese.
实际上 没必要了
Actually, that won't be necessary.
我说我要跟你谈谈里奇
I wasn't completely honest when I said
其实没完全说实话
I wanted to talk about Ricky.
我来这里是代表我们共同的朋友
I'm here on behalf of a mutual friend,
辛维尔·约翰逊
Shinwell Johnson.
不如去我的办公室谈吧
Why don't we take this to my office?
我跟他说过要小心处理那枪的
I told him to be careful with that gun.
事实上 我更担心你
Truth is, I was more worried about you.
我
Me?
对
Yeah.
我知道他和你有来往
I knew he was spending time with you.
一旦SBK知道他
I figured once SBK found out he had made friends
和纽约警局的顾问来往
with a consultant for the NYPD...
我们有多确定
Look, how certain are we
枪上会有指纹
that these prints are gonna turn up?
他丢枪的时候在奔跑
He was running when he threw the gun away.
手上在出汗
His hands were sweaty.
-抱歉 我帮不了你 -什么
- I'm sorry, but I can't help you. - Excuse me?
如果警方由枪查到辛维尔头上
If the cops trace that gun back to Shinwell,
他必须要面对后果
he's gonna have to face the consequences.
你在说什么 他是你的线人
What are you talking about? He's your informant.
几年前
A couple of years ago,
我招了另一名线人 一个恶棍
I recruited another informant, bad guy.
一天晚上在路上拦下他
Pulled him over one night,
他的后车箱里有两把冲♥锋♥枪♥
he had two assault rifles in his trunk.
跟辛维尔一样 他当时也在保释中
And like Shinwell, he was on parole,
所以我们做了一笔交易
so we cut a deal.
如果他给我实时汇报帮派情况
If he kept me up to speed on his gang,
他就不用回牢里了
he didn't have to go back to prison.
大约一年后 我发现这家伙在耍我
Well, about a year later I find out this guy was playing me.
保留情报 给我半真半假的消息
Keeping back information, giving me half-truths.
不断有人死去 就因为他和他的兄弟...
People were dying because he and his homies would...
所以我去找他 把他打进了医院
So I paid him a visit, put him in the hospital.
然后他又得到了一笔交易
Then he got another deal,
这一次是和我的上司们
this time from my bosses.
如果他决口不提我做的事
If he kept quiet about what I did,
他们就会放了他
then they would cut him loose.
但还有转折
But there was a catch.
我被剥夺了
I was stripped of my authorization
招募线人的权利
to recruit informants.
你是说你招募了辛维尔
Are you telling me that you recruited Shinwell,
但却一直没登记他吗
but you never registered him?
SBK是全纽约市
SBK is one of the deadliest gangs
最残暴的帮派之一
in all of New York City.
他们的死亡人数已经数以百计了
They have a body count in the hundreds.
我也是迫不得已
I did what I had to do.
你不能这样 你必须帮他
You can't do this. You have to help him.
对不起 我没这个义务
I'm sorry, but I don't.
他搜集的任何情报
Any information that he gathered,
他给我做的任何事都没有记录
anything he did for me was completely off the books.
他可以到处说是我
He can shout my name from the rooftops,
但不会有用的
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表