You want to tell me why we're looking at a bunch of boats?
昨晚 我在灰尘中
Last night, I saw a...
看到一个鞋印
shoeprint in some dust.
也许你能从我那篇
Perhaps you recognize it
《世界鞋类痕迹》论文中认出它
from my monograph of shoe treads of the world.
你在学徒期间应该读过的
It was, uh, required reading during your apprenticeship.
那都是四年多以前的事了
That was over four years ago.
韩国的吗
Korean?
是朝鲜的 这很重要
North Korean, and that's important.
为了逃避国家制裁
In order to evade his national sanctions,
朝鲜人成了优秀的走私犯
the North Koreans have become excellent smugglers.
正是会和雷·托雷斯起冲突的那种人
Just the kind of people that would come into conflict with Rey Torres.
我还在托雷斯的走私储藏室里
I also found traces of crystal meth
发现了冰♥毒♥的痕迹
in Torres' smuggling cache.
它的折射率跟朝鲜制♥造♥的
The shade in color match crystal meth
冰♥毒♥相匹配
manufactured in North Korea.
所以我们在找一艘走私船
So we're looking for a smuggling ship.
大部分走私犯都会把船
Most smugglers register their ships
注册到原产国以逃避检查
in countries of origin other than their own to avoid scrutiny.
显然 朝鲜人喜欢
Obviously, the North Koreans favor the flag
波利尼亚国家图瓦卢
of the tiny Polynesian nation of Tuvalu,
它是英联邦的成员
which features a Union Jack.
这里浅蓝色的底上有星星图案
It's a light blue field and a spray of stars.
好吧 现在怎么办
Okay. So now what?
我都承认
I confess everything.
我的船参与的所有犯罪我都承认
All crimes involving my ship,
但都是我自己干的
but I did it on my own.
跟别人无关
No one else was involved.
那雷·托雷斯的谋杀呢
What about the murder of Rey Torres?
那也是你自己干的吗
Do that on your own, too?
对 只有我 我开枪打死了他
Yes, just me. I shot him.
我们的顾问说至少有五个袭击者
Our consultant here tells me there were at least five attackers.
所以是谁帮了你
So, who helped you?
你用的是哪种枪
What kind of gun did you use?
一把70型手♥枪♥ 我把它扔到海里了
A type 70 pistol. I throw it in the bay.
口径不对
Wrong caliber.
而且托雷斯先生被枪砸过
Additionally, Mr. Torres was pistol-whipped.
痕迹表明袭击者比你高得多
The blows indicate that the assailant was much taller than you,
而且是左撇子 而你是右撇子
and left-handed, and you're right-handed.
拜托 我可以承认你们想要的一切
Please. I'll confess everything you want.
我不能供出我的雇主
I cannot implicate my employers.
他们会伤害我的家人
They'll hurt my family.
我们只想要真♥相♥ 船长
We want the truth, Captain.
你似乎与雷·托雷斯谋杀案无关
You appear to be innocent of Rey Torres' murder,
但是你 或是你的一个船员
but you or one of your crew members
在他的仓库留下了足迹
left a shoeprint at his warehouse.
你们为什么在那里 到底发生了什么
So, why were you there, and what happened?
雷不喜欢竞争
Rey did not like competition.
所以是跟冰♥毒♥有关
So this was about the meth.
上次我来纽约时 他叫我别再回来了
Last time I came to New York, he told me not to come back.
但我的雇主不管
But my employers don't care.
我上周入港了
I made port last week.
第二天晚上 托雷斯带手下洗劫了我的船
The next night, Torres and his men raided my ship,
抢了我的冰♥毒♥
took my meth.
还不止如此
And that was not all.
他们撬开了我的保险箱拿走了里面的东西
They broke into my safe and took what was inside.
什么东西
Which was?
一个盒子 一个锁住的铁盒子
A box, a locked metal box
是国内一个非常重要的人给的
given to me by a very important person at home.
政党官员吗
Party official?
他不肯告诉我盒子里装的什么
He wouldn't tell me the contents of the box.
他让我等送货指示
He ordered me to wait for the delivery instructions.
我必须把它找回来
I had to get it back.
托瑞斯
Torres had many
有很多仓库 很多办公室
warehouses, many offices.
找到他的藏货点就花了一周
It took a week to find out where he kept it.
可等我们到那里的时候 他已经死了
But he was dead when we got there.
杀他的人留下了我们的冰♥毒♥
Whoever killed him left our meth,
所以我们就收了回来
so we took that back.
但是盒子不见了
But the box was gone.
他们只想要盒子
They only wanted the box.
我们要相信他说的吗
Are we buying all this?
船长只是走私犯
That captain is a smuggler,
不是杀人犯吗
not a murderer?
我们要信
We are.
所以雷·托雷斯和这三个黑帮份子
So Rey Torres and those three gang members were killed
是因为一个铁盒子被杀的
over some metal box?
是因为铁盒子里的东西
Over the contents of the box.
不幸的是 我们完全不知道里面是什么
Unfortunately, we've got no indication of what they might be.
真遗憾你没能说服你的客户
Too bad you couldn't convince your client
不要烧光犯罪现场
to not burn down the crime scene.
这就是私人客户的弊端
That's a problem with private clients.
他们经常有自己的行程
They frequently have their own agendas,
所以我才更喜欢和警♥察♥合作
which is why I prefer working with the police.
怎么了
What?
这是派克船长的手♥机♥
This is Captain Pack's phone,
他让他的手下跟踪雷·托雷斯快有一周了
so he had his men follow Rey Torres for almost a week.
他们发送了大量照片
They sent photographs of the various buildings
关于他使用各种办公室 仓库
that he uses a variety of offices, warehouses
还有这个
and this.
一幢房♥子 根据他们的短♥信♥
A house. According to their texts
这里位于长岛 伍德伯里
it's in Woodbury, Long Island.
他在不同的时间去过三次
He visited on three separate occasions,
每次都只待了几小时
stayed only a few hours each time.
我觉得是藏娇的金屋
That makes me think it's a casa chica,
一个给情妇住的家
a home for his mistress.
托雷斯还没结婚 有什么好藏的
Torres wasn't married, so why all the secrecy?
对你来说 答案要稍后揭晓了
For you, the answer will have to wait,
因为你有约要赴
'cause you have an appointment to keep.
而对于你和我...
For you and I...
伍德伯里 我们来了
Woodbury, here we come.
搞定
That's that.
你有自己的家了
You got your own place.
你会为所有以前的病人做这种事吗
You do this sort of thing for all your old patients?
看他们自己对保释有多重视了
Depends on how seriously they're taking their parole.
你认识很多以前是罪犯的人
You know a lot of ex-cons?
多到你不敢想
You'd be surprised.
我能再请你帮个忙吗
Can I ask you for one more favor?
我有个女儿 叫纪梵娜
I have a daughter. Chivonne.
我被关起来的时候她才5岁 她妈妈瑟西
She was five when I got put away. Her mother, Ceecee,
没把我写在她的出生证明上 可是
didn't put me on the birth certificate, but...
她是我女儿
she mine.
我在大草甸监狱时
When I was in Great Meadow,
我给她写过信 生日卡片 之类的
I wrote letters, birthday cards, that sort of thing.
然后 差不多四年前 瑟西死了
And then, about four years ago, Ceecee died.
吸毒过量
Overdose.
我都不知道她在吸毒
I didn't even know she was using.
然后我寄给纪梵娜的信开始原封不动地被退回
And then my letters to Chivonne started coming back unopened.
所以等我出来了 我试着找她
So, when I got out, I tried to track her down.
现在 听说她去和亲戚住了
Now, word is she went to go live with relatives.
可她的亲戚住在途经佛罗里达的特立尼达岛
But her people are out of Trinidad by way of Florida,
所以她可能在任何地方
so she could be anywhere.
你希望我帮忙找到她
You want my help finding her.
你是侦探
You're a detective.
我想 也许
I thought, maybe...
也许你
maybe you...
能想到一些我没想到的点
could think of something that I didn't.
有什么事吗
Can I help you?
要看情况了 你是云静怡吗
It depends. Are you Yun Jingyi?
没人叫我中文名字 我妈都不这么叫
No one calls me by my Chinese name. Not even my mother.
那就乔恩·华生医生 我们能谈谈吗
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表