前情提要
Previously, on Elementary...
砰
Bang.
你就不能找个好点的地方藏这玩意儿吗
You couldn't find a better hiding place for this thing?
我想跟你谈谈辛维尔
I want to talk to you about Shinwell.
以及那天你为什么要去他家找他
And why you approached him at his apartment the other day.
你搞反了
You got it all backwards.
不是我想见面 是他想
It wasn't my idea to meet. It was his.
你知道如果你的假释官知道
Do you know what would happen if a parole officer knew
你在跟高个男孩混 会有什么后果吗
that you were hanging out with Tall Boy?
他不用你操心
Tall Boy is not your problem.
这并不是个安全的世界
This world is not safe.
对我如此 对你更是如此
Not for me, and especially not for you.
赶紧走吧 趁还来得及
So get out. While you still can.
现在不走就没机会了 医生
It's now or never, Doc.
夏洛克
夏洛克 未接来电
夏洛克 未接来电和语♥音♥留言
喂
Hello?
你把手♥机♥关机了 华生
You turned your phone off, Watson.
或者是没电了
Or the battery died.
不管怎样 真不靠谱
In either case, shame on you.
实际上 我只是调了静音
Actually, I put it on silent.
我想睡个懒觉
I was trying to sleep in.
-加倍不靠谱 -你知道 我...
- Double shame. - You know, I...
有一起命案的现场需要你
You're needed at the scene of a murder.
恐怕非常紧急
I'm afraid it's quite urgent.
马库斯呢
Where's Marcus?
-这不是他的案子 -警监呢
- It's not his case. - The Captain?
我不是被叫来的 我在警方广播里听到的
I wasn't beckoned here, I heard about it on one of my scanners.
刚过午夜 有人报♥警♥
So, shortly after midnight, someone called 911
说在这片区域听到了枪声
to report the sound of gunfire in this area.
警方在一个小时后才有所反应
Police took over an hour to respond.
他们来时 发现了那具尸体
When they did, they saw that body.
他们还看到了两名男子潜逃
They also saw two men, who fled.
其中一人逃跑时扔掉了枪 .38口径的
One of them tossed a gun as he ran. A .38.
他们俩都没被逮到
Neither of them was apprehended.
从我偷听到的内容来看
And, uh, based on what I've been able to overhear,
警方认为这起案件和黑帮有关
the police think it's gang-related.
有人死了 这很糟
Someone died, and that's terrible,
但我不懂为什么我们在这里
but I don't understand what we're doing here.
咱们一般不管这类案件
We don't usually work this kind of case.
特别是在没被邀请的情况下
Especially when we're not invited.
是有个人原因
There's a personal angle.
你认识被害者
You knew the victim?
吸引我注意的是他们对
It was the description of one of the men that ran
其中一位潜逃男子的描述
that caught my attention.
非裔美国人 身高约有一米八
African-American, approximately six foot tall,
光头 留须
shaved head, beard,
最后一次出现时身穿绿色军夹克
last seen wearing a green army jacket.
我来时 鉴证科在拍一个项链
When I got here, C.S.U. were photographing a necklace
是他翻围栏时落下的
that caught on that fence as he climbed over it.
证据 请勿触碰
我认为警方在找的这两人中
I think that one of the men the police is looking for
其中一个是辛维尔·约翰逊
is Shinwell Johnson.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季 第九集
里奇·莫拉莱斯 身中两枪
Ricky Morales. Shot twice.
第一枪击中脑后 近距离开枪
First one is to the back of the head. Close range.
第二枪是以防万一
Second one for good measure.
你觉得这是一场处决
You think this was an execution?
里奇是鬼魂帮的知名成员 知道他们吗
Ricky here is a known member of Los Espectros. You familiar?
知道 皇后区出来的萨尔瓦多街头帮派
Yeah. A Salvadoran street gang out of Queens.
没错
Exactly.
这里是布朗克斯区 SBK的地盘
And this is the Bronx. SBK territory.
南布朗克斯恶徒帮
South Bronx Killas.
我很难相信里奇会独自来这里
I find it hard to believe that Ricky came here alone
也不信他会自愿过来
or of his own free will.
让我猜的话
If I had to guess,
他是被人从别的地方开车带过来的
I'd say that he was scooped up somewhere and brought here.
看 我注意到
See, I... I couldn't help but notice
这些子弹是八毫米的
that the, uh... Bullets used are 8mm,
跟那把
as opposed to, uh,
被丢弃的.38口径不一致
.38, which was the weapon discarded.
是 没有扔枪的那个人
Yeah, well, the guy who didn't toss his gun
拿的可能是八毫米的
probably had the 8mm.
是可能 你觉得他们用
Well, perhaps. What do you think the chances are
古董杀人的可能性有多大
that they used an antique to kill him?
这些是南部的弹壳
These are Nambu shells.
它们没边 瓶颈状
They're rimless, bottleneck cartridges.
它们于1904年被引进日本 在二战后没多久
They were introduced in Japan in 1904, and they were discontinued
就停止使用了
shortly after the second world war,
配套的枪♥支♥也是如此
as were, uh, the weapons used to fire them.
不能算黑帮标配吧
Not exactly gang hardware, is it?
南部手♥枪♥
无意冒犯 我不能因为你的话
Respectfully, I can't take your word
就认同凶器已有一百年历史
that the murder weapon's over a hundred years old.
交给弹道检查的人吧 好吗
I mean, let's let ballistics do their job, okay?
那么 逃跑的这两人
So, the two men who ran off,
在有人上报有枪声的一个小时后还在这里
they were here almost an hour after the shots were reported.
你不觉得这很奇怪吗
Don't you think that's odd?
他们可能在等车
They were probably waiting for a car to show
以便抛尸
so they could disappear the body.
所以恶徒帮的两个成员
So, two members of SBK,
他们劫持了敌对帮派的人 打算杀了他
they abduct a rival, and they intend to kill him.
他们没在自己掌权的地方动手
Instead of doing it in an environment they can control,
而选择了这里 一个能被人听见枪声的地方
they do it here, where the shots can be heard by witnesses.
他们用了一把古董手♥枪♥
They use an antique weapon.
然后他们在此逗留了差不多一小时
They then linger for almost an hour,
为了等一辆车
while they wait for a car.
那他们为什么不用来时的那辆车
Then why wouldn't they use the car that they came in?
还是你觉得他们是用地铁运送的受害者
Or do you think they transported their victim on the subway?
好消息是我们认为.38上有指纹
The good news is, we think there's prints on the .38.
如果系统里有弃枪这人的信息
If the guy that tossed it is in the system,
三天内我们就能查到他的名字
we'll have his name in three days.
如果他的指纹在自动指纹识别系统中
Well, if his prints are with AFIS,
应该会更快吧
then it would be sooner than that, right?
比如 明早
Like, tomorrow morning.
你们不知道石棉的事吗
You didn't hear about the asbestos.
实验室在装♥修♥
Lab's getting a face-lift.
他们在天花板里发现了石棉
They found asbestos in the ceiling.
所以他们让大家都回家待几天
So, they sent everybody home for a couple of days.
他们现在回来了 但还有积案要处理
They're back in now, but there's a backlog,
所以我们的.38得排队了
so our .38's gonna have to wait in line.
我不懂 为什么重案组对这案子有兴趣
I mean, like... what exactly is Major Cases' interest here?
一个死掉的帮派成员
Isn't, like, a dead gangbanger a little, like,
对你们来说不会太简单了吗
straightforward for you guys?
这周很闲
Slow week.
如果有什么我们能帮上忙的
If there's anything we can do to be of assistance,
请尽管到11分局联♥系♥我们
please don't hesitate to contact us at the 11th.
-有想法吗 -你先说
- Thoughts? - You first.
辛维尔在假释中 寇莎警探没注意到
Shinwell is on parole. Detective Cosa does not impress.
-你觉得跟他有关吗 -我不知道
- Think he's responsible? - I don't know.
SBK是他以前的帮派
I mean, SBK was his old gang.
而我上次见到他的时候
And the last time I saw him, it...
情况不是很好
it went poorly.
怎么说
How?
他威胁了我
He threatened me.
也许我该跟寇莎警探谈谈
Perhaps I will have a conversation with Detective Cosa after all.
不 我当时并没有危险
No, I wasn't in any danger.
他体重77公斤 身高183
He's 170 pounds. He's six foot.
当时的情况不太对
It wasn't real.
他跟我说的那些事 只是…
I mean, the things he said to me, just...
他只想让我别插手 我能看出来
he just wanted to get me out of the way. I could tell.
也许他是想让你别插手 好让他干掉一个对手
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表