Tons of people go in and out of that house.
家政人员
Domestic help,
医疗人员
medical help.
我之前也说了
I told you before,
凶案发生时我在朋友那里
I was at a friend's when the murders happened.
你们没查吗
Haven't you checked that?
我们查了 但问题是
We did. Problem is,
没有别人能证实
no one else can corroborate it.
你朋友不小心说漏了嘴
And your friend let it slip that you called him
是你打电♥话♥让他帮你证实你的故事的
to make sure your stories were straight,
所以现在
so for now,
我们认为你的不在场证明不够充分
we're gonna call your alibi soft.
玛拉和我的关系挺好
Marla and I got along fine.
问问伊森就知道了
Just ask Ethan.
我们会的
We will.
好的 伊森 很好
Okay, Ethan, good.
很好
Good.
好的 好的
Okay. Okay.
进来吧
Come in.
我不想打扰你的复健
I didn't want to interrupt your session.
相信我 我们还没完
Believe me, we are not done.
我十分钟后回来 咱们继续
I'll come back in ten, we'll keep going.
你还欠我需要弥补的时间
You still owe me for time we need to make up.
我记得
I remember.
你怎么样了
How are you doing?
还是感觉不是真的
It still doesn't feel real.
但她希望我坚持下去
But she'd want me to keep going.
伊森 我来是因为我的同事
Ethan, I'm here because my colleagues
现在正和你父亲在他的公♥寓♥里
are with your father at his apartment.
那把杀了你母亲和克里格医生的枪
The gun that was used to kill your mother and Dr. Krieg
是注册在他名下的
is registered under his name.
警方现在正在搜寻那把枪
The police are searching for it right now.
不 不 肯定是哪里弄错了
No. No, that has to be a mistake.
没有弄错
It's not a mistake.
我很难想象被问这种问题是怎样的心情
I can't imagine being asked what I'm about to ask you,
但如果你知道任何事
but if you know anything--
如果你最近听到父母争吵
if you heard your parents fight recently,
如果你认为你父亲对他昨天的行踪
if you think your father was lying about
说了谎
where he was yesterday...
够了
Stop.
我觉得你不明白自己在问什么
I don't think you can imagine what it is you're asking me.
妈妈就是我的全部
My mom was everything to me.
我无法离开这幢房♥子
I don't leave this house.
我没有朋友
I don't have friends.
只有她付钱请来帮我的那些人
Just the people she paid to help me.
现在你却要让我相信
And now you're asking me to believe that
是我爸爸杀了她
my dad is the one who killed her?
我只身一人
I'm alone.
我需要他
I need him.
你难道不想知道真♥相♥吗
Wouldn't you want to know the truth?
不想 而且我说了 你想错了
No. And I already told you, you're wrong.
凯蒂
Katie!
听着 我什么也不知道
Look, I don't know anything.
很抱歉你白费了时间
I'm sorry you wasted your time,
但我爸是清白的
but my dad is innocent.
伊森 怎么了
Ethan, what is it?
没事
It's okay.
我走了
I'm leaving.
你去购物了吗
Did you go shopping?
我必须去买♥♥点补给品
I had to pick up some supplies.
还去了局里一趟
I also stopped by the precinct.
警方已经搜了帕特里克·穆尔的
The police have now searched Patrick Moore's
家宅 汽车 办公室
home, car, office...
又搜了穆尔一家的住处
researched the Moore family home,
没找到凶器
the murder weapon hasn't turned up.
也没发现被偷的处方本
Nor have the stolen prescription pads.
在我的另一项调查中
In my other investigation,
我现在认为1938年警方
I now believe that the police in 1938
对象棋俱乐部惨案的处理不是一般的糟糕
bungled the chess club case more than they even knew.
我甚至认为凶器并非小刀
I don't even think the murder weapon was a knife
而是一个奖杯
but a piece of trophy.
为了确认这点
In order to confirm that,
我只能把辛维尔的修复成果再度复原
I'm going to have to un-restore Shinwell's restoration,
真不好意思
regrettably.
烙铁是干什么用的
What about the soldering iron?
要用高温软化木质填料
Heat softens the wood filler.
立马就想到了它 你呢
It pops right out. You?
我一直在看玛拉和帕特里克的通话记录
I've been going over Marla and Patrick's phone records
以及来往电邮
and e-mails.
我是想找到证据证明
I had hoped to find proof that Patrick knew
帕特里克知道凶案发生时
that Marla was at Franny Krieg's office
玛拉在弗兰妮·克里格的办公室
at the time of the murders.
然而
But?
就在你进来前 马库斯打了个电♥话♥
Well, Marcus called right before you walked in.
他说高尔夫锦标赛期间
He said that Patrick and his friend
帕特里克和朋友叫了一份披萨
ordered a pizza during the golf tournament.
送货员认出了帕特里克
Delivery guy recognized Patrick
因为是他付的钱
'cause he was the one who paid.
这么说帕特里克·穆尔不是凶手
So, Patrick Moore's not our killer.
那你现在在找什么
What are you looking for now?
看有什么不同寻常的东西
Anything that stands out.
可能会让什么人对玛拉起杀心的东西
Any reason why someone would want to kill Marla.
辛维尔和古兹曼警探今天见了面
So, Shinwell and Detective Guzman met today.
会面顺利 会将他登记为线人
It went well. He's gonna register him as a C.I.
但愿我是多虑了
May my concerns have been for nothing.
怪了
This is weird.
玛拉也打过这个号♥码
Uh, Marla called this same number
在差不多两周前
almost two weeks ago.
布伦达·戈登医生
从弗兰妮·克里格的一个预付费手♥机♥打出
It's from one of Franny Krieg's prepaid cell phones,
是她为被盗身份安排的手♥机♥
which she set up for the stolen IDs.
穆尔太太在几周前
Mrs. Moore called a number of doctors
曾打给科罗纳综合医院的许多医生
at Corona General in the weeks preceding.
我认出了他们私人汇票的前缀
I recognize the prefix for their private exchange.
她在囤积管制药品
She was doctor shopping.
那是类鸦♥片♥成瘾者的行为
That's a practice of opioid addicts.
但我们没找到她也是其中一员的证据
We found no evidence that she was one, though.
话虽如此 但只要医生没有
True, but people doctor shop
开出他们想要的药方
for all sorts of reasons
人们总能找出各种理由去搞到处方药
any time they're not getting what they want from their doctors.
我突然有个想法
I just thought of something,
但需要搜查令
but I think we're gonna have to get a warrant.
搜什么
For?
这是伊森·穆尔在克里格医生那里的病历
It's Dr. Krieg's medical file on Ethan Moore.
伊森并非真的有病
Ethan wasn't really sick.
是他母亲在给他下毒
His mother was poisoning him.
再说一次
Come again?
看起来她在通过代理
She was committing Munchausen by proxy...
满足自己的求医癖 从伊森小时候开始
by the looks of it, since Ethan was a little boy.
她囤积管制药品
She was doctor shopping.
她全面参与伊森的各种治疗
She was extremely involved in Ethan's treatments
比因此受到了关注
and got a lot of attention for it.
她会在他不在场的情况下 定期跟医生交流
She spoke to his doctors on a regular basis without him,
而实际病情则是个谜
and the illness itself was a mystery.
这些情况本身都不严重
None of these things on their own is significant,
但合在一起 则是医生们
but together, they're signs that doctors
被教导应该留意的迹象
are taught to look out for.
你认为他因此杀了她
And you think he killed her for it?
还有克里格医生
And Dr. Krieg?
没错
We do.
马库斯正前往他们家
Marcus is on his way to the house.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表