第一次见到你时 我们没意识到
We didn't realize when we first met you
在从事电视工作之前
that, prior to your career in television,
你做了15年的德州骑警
you spent 15 years as a Texas Ranger.
杰克·波兹曼
骑警
我想是你的背景帮你拿到了
I assume it was that background that helped you win the job
「移♥动♥标靶」节目主持人的工作
as host on "Moving Targets".
你从德州辞职前
Before you put in your papers in Texas,
最后有个任务
one of your last assignments
是参加为州警
was to serve on the panel that chooses the gear
选择装备的讨论组 对吧
for all of the state police, correct?
这是公开记录
It's public record.
公开记录里没有的是
What's not public record, yet,
当你在那个讨论组的时候
is that while you were on that panel,
阿尔法鹰工业公♥司♥的总裁克林特·瓦施伯恩
the CEO of Alpha Hawk Industries, Clint Washburn,
给了你几十万美金
paid you hundreds of thousands of dollars
来说服你买♥♥他们公♥司♥的手♥枪♥
to convince you to buy pistols from his company,
而且只从他们公♥司♥买♥♥
and his company alone.
你攒了足够的钱
You pocketed enough money
辞了骑警的工作 到电视界碰运气
to quit the Rangers and roll the dice at a TV career.
但你知道如果真♥相♥大白
But you knew that if the truth ever came out,
你将会入狱很多年
you'd be looking at some serious prison time.
我们猜测当你帮制片人调查她的背景时
We're guessing you found out about Vlasik's investigation
发现了弗拉西克在调查阿尔法鹰
into Alpha Hawk when you helped the producers vet her for the show.
我们说得对吗
Are we right about that,
还是你通过别的方法发现的
or did you find out some other way?
最可悲的是
The saddest thing is,
如果你知道联邦检察官办公室盯上了你
if you had known the U.S. Attorney's office was onto you,
你可能会放过她
you might've let her live.
但你并不知道 所以带了散♥弹♥枪♥到彩弹对战场
Since you didn't, you brought a shotgun to a paintball fight.
我需要律师
I'd like a lawyer now.
像那样的人
Guy like that,
利用职务之便谋取私利
using the job to line his own pockets,
我都有点希望他今晚没放下枪了
I almost wish he hadn't put down his gun tonight.
也许很快他也会这样希望的
Might wish that himself soon enough.
他是前执法人员和电视名人
He's a former lawman and a TV personality;
监狱不会让他好过的
prison will not be pleasant.
辛维尔
尽快来我这里
辛维尔
Shinwell?
有人吗
Hello?
辛维尔
Shinwell!
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表