前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
我们是来找菲欧娜·希伯伦的 也就是咪♥咪♥
We're here to see Fiona Helbron, aka Mittens.
菲尔被捕那天
The day Phil was arrested,
你送了我回家 我们聊天了
you walked me home, we talked,
我很喜欢
and I liked it.
能再来一次吗
Can we do it again?
谈恋爱对我来说很难
Relationships are hard for me.
你是我此生难得一遇的女人
But you are the rare woman I've come across
我觉得为了你 努力过头也值得
for whom I believe that extra effort is worthwhile.
12号♥桌 四份菜
Table 12! Four top
一份蛋奶冻 一份清汤 两份煎肉
one custard, one consomme, two filets,
一份半熟 一份七分熟
one mid, one mid well!
-开始准备 -收到
- Step on it! - Heard!
我看到柜台这里有条死舌齿鲈 爱琳
I got branzino dying on the counter here, Erin!
-我的蘑菇呢 -在 主厨
- Where the hell are my mushrooms? - Yes, Chef.
帮我个忙
Do me a favor.
回到你那边 给我他妈专心一些
Go back to your station, pull your head out of your ass,
给我做一份火候够了的蘑菇当配菜
and make me a side of mushrooms that isn't undercooked.
我发誓 总有一天我要杀了那家伙
I swear, one of these days, I'm gonna murder that guy.
排队吧
Well, get in line.
乔主厨 你还好吗
Chef Joe, you all right?
等我拿到我的蘑菇 就会好了
I will be when I get my frickin' mushrooms.
乔主厨
Chef Joe?
我不明白
I don't understand.
你在问武装抢劫的动机
You're asking about the motive behind an armed robbery?
在官方记录的事件中 警探
In the State's version of events, Detective,
我的客户在从出纳机里拿到现金后
my client shot the clerk after he was given the cash
开枪打了店员
from the register.
我只是在问 为什么有人会这么做
I'm merely asking, why would anyone do that?
那你得问你的客户了
You'd have to ask your client.
我的工作是找到罪犯
My job is to find the guilty party.
我做了我的工作
I did my job.
是 那咱们谈谈你怎么工作的吧
Yes. Now let's talk about how you did your job, shall we?
我想请你注意一下
I'd like to turn your attention
你之前证词提过的
to a witness you referenced
一位目击证人 塞缪尔·克鲁兹
in your testimony: Samuel Cruz.
你说克鲁兹先生在商店外边
You said Mr. Cruz was outside the store,
他看到了我的客户逃离现场
and he saw my client flee the scene?
没错
That's right.
克鲁兹先生的证词是在抢劫当天记录的
Mr. Cruz's statement was taken on the day of the robbery
2016年5月28日
-- March 28, 2016?
是的
Yes.
我只是想让陪审团清楚一下
I just want to be crystal clear here for the jury.
这是你宣誓后的证词 克鲁兹先生
It's your sworn testimony, Mr. Cruz
告诉调查员他看到了我的客户 沃克先生
told investigators he saw my client, Mr. Walker,
从犯罪现场逃走
flee the scene of the crime?
是的 先生
Yes, sir.
没有别的问题了 法官大人
No further questions, Your Honor.
马库斯
Marcus.
快结束时 你看着有些不舒服
You looked a little seasick towards the end there.
都还好吗
Is everything okay?
不太好
Not really.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我觉得...
I think...
我觉得我可能给自己做了伪证
I think I might have perjured myself.
好了 我现在看见你了
Okay. I can see you now.
抱歉 我习惯把这里的镜头都挡上
Apologies. I've, uh, taken to covering all the lenses in here.
为什么
Why?
这么说吧
Well, let's just say
国♥家♥安♥全♥局不像你一样喜欢我
the NSA doesn't like me as much as you do.
你觉得政♥府♥机关在监视你
You think a government agency is spying on you?
可能这周没有
Probably not this week.
已经一个月了
So, uh, it's been a month.
你对费城有什么看法吗
Are you ready to pass judgment on Philadelphia?
这里的人...
The people here...
喜欢吃芝士条
enjoy eating cheesesteak
非常喜欢谈论芝士条
and talking about cheesesteak very much.
我没他们那么喜欢这两项活动
I don't enjoy either activity as much as they do.
但我喜欢河 它很安静
But I like the river. It's quiet.
所以你去过特拉华州了
So you've been spending time on the Delaware?
为了工作 我以为我跟你说过了
For work. I thought I told you.
在邮件中 你提过去费城出差
Uh, in your e-mail, you mentioned a business trip in Philadelphia,
但是 没有提那条河
but, uh, nothing about the river.
我们在一艘驳船上安装了
We're installing an experimental
一个试验型自动导航系统
auto-navigation program on a barge.
它绘制河床 并据此来规划路线
It maps the riverbed and sets its course accordingly.
听着很有趣
Sounds interesting.
并没有
It isn't.
至少对我来说没意思
Or at least it isn't for me.
这是公事 咱们能聊聊别的吗
It's work. Can we talk about something else?
好啊
Yes.
好 因为我有了个主意
Good, because I had an idea.
我想跟你见面相处
I'd like to spend some time with you in person.
已经好几周了
It's been weeks.
你想让我去费城吗
You want me to come to Philadelphia?
不
I don't.
我想让你去新泽西州的克兰伯里镇
I want you to come to Cranbury Township, New Jersey.
它在费城和纽约的正中♥央♥
It's exactly halfway between Philadelphia and New York.
那里有一家叫安卧的旅店
There's a bed-and-breakfast called The Nestle Inn.
好的
Right. Oh.
有什么问题吗
Is something wrong?
我被叫去犯罪现场
I'm being summoned to the scene of a crime.
没事 咱们晚点再聊
That's okay. We can talk later.
我们可以在克兰伯里镇聊
We can talk in Cranbury Township.
所以你会来
So you'll come?
对
Yes.
太好了
That's good.
我没想到你会答应
I wasn't sure you'd say yes.
你应该想到的
Well, you should have been.
受害者叫乔·莱施纳
Victim's name is Joe Leshner.
他是这里的主厨
He was the head chef here.
午餐结束时他昏了过去
He passed out at the end of lunch,
倒在了这边的地板上
collapsed on the floor over here;
目击者说在他倒下之前
witnesses say he was bleeding from the eyes
他的眼睛流出了血
before he went down.
那么极端的凝血障碍可能是因为
Coagulopathy that extreme could be the result
身体中的毒素
of a toxin in the body.
也许他被下毒了
Maybe he was poisoned.
是啊 我们得等验尸来确定了
Oh, yeah, we're gonna have to wait for the autopsy for sure,
但没错
but, yeah.
而且他可能不是唯一一个
And he might not been the only one.
厨师马泰奥·利玛也开始出现低级症状
Line cook Mateo Lima started showing some low-grade symptoms,
他正在外面接受治疗
and he's getting tended to out front.
「21区」餐厅
Well, Arrondissement 21
是城里最受欢迎的餐厅之一
is one of the hottest restaurants in the city;
也许是某个竞争者想除掉厨师们
maybe one of its competitors tried to wipe out the staff?
目前我的想法是
Well, at the moment, I'm inclined to think that, uh,
目标是莱施纳 利玛只是附带伤害
the target was Leshner, and Lima was just collateral.
这里的厨师们说
The cooks here say
乔主厨不是很受欢迎
Chef Joe wasn't winning any popularity contests.
所以有人会给他的鹅肝酱下药
Maybe that's why someone dosed his cotton candy foie gras.
棉花糖包裹着的鹅肝丁
Lumps of duck liver wrapped in spun sugar.
非常美味 但在这案子里就非常致命了
Obscenely pretentious and, in this case, quite deadly.
有人在中间的肉里注射了蛇毒
Someone's injected the meaty center with snake venom.
告诉我你没吃
Tell me you didn't just eat some.
口头摄入是无害的
Oh, it's quite harmless if ingested orally.
胃酸会让毒素失效
Stomach acid neutralizes the toxin.
只有进入血液才会有危险
It's only dangerous if it enters the blood.
所以才会有玻璃纤维
Hence, the fiberglass.
-什么 -玻璃纤维
- The what? - Fiberglass.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表