改善你的教堂
to make improvements to your church
服务穷苦人♥民♥
and its ministry with the poor,
但我打赌世界上只有你一个牧师
but I'll wager you're the only priest on the planet
在基斯科山的秘密车♥库♥里有辆金色保时捷
with a canary yellow Porsche in a secret garage in Mount Kisco.
如果你说的都是真的
If everything you are saying were true...
我应该是个非常危险的牧师 不是吗
I would be a very dangerous priest, wouldn't I?
我需要你给哈康带句话
I need you to get a message to Halcon.
你告诉他夏洛克·福尔摩斯说
You tell him Sherlock Holmes
跟SBK的战争是没有必要的
says a war with SBK isn't necessary.
他们很快就会得到地盘
He'll have their territory soon enough.
这话是什么意思
What does that mean?
意思是我和我的搭档先对他们宣战了
It means my partner and I declared war on them first.
我们在跟警方合作扳倒他们
We're working with the police to dismantle them.
我们只是还需要点时间
We just need a little more time.
哈康认识我 他了解我的手段
Halcon knows me and he knows my methods.
我说SBK完了 他可以当做是事实
When I say SBK will be gone, he can take that as a fact.
那我什么时候能告诉他
And when... can I tell him
你已经盯上他了呢
that you have set your sights on him?
传话 确保让他收到
The message, see that he gets it.
抱歉
I'm sorry.
我觉得这些人的遭遇是个悲剧
I think what happened to these people is a tragedy,
但我不认识他们
but I don't know them.
再仔细看看
Look closer.
我一直对你们很有耐心
I've been very patient with you people,
但已经够了
but enough is enough.
我不喜欢你们来我的办公室
I don't appreciate you coming into my office.
我不喜欢你们给我看这种照片
I don't appreciate you showing me images like these.
别废话了 好吗
Cut the crap, okay?
我们知道你掌管SBK
We know you run SBK.
如果你不想遇到这样的来访
And if you didn't want to have to deal with visits like this
看这样的照片
or look at pictures like that,
也许你就不该给你亲哥哥下毒
you probably shouldn't have poisoned your own brother.
领导不好当吧
Heavy is the head, huh?
邦兹离开了还不到24小时
Bonzi hasn't been gone 24 hours
另一个帮派就对你们宣战了
and another gang has already declared war on you.
这得创纪录了吧
It's got to be a record.
好吧 假设你们说的是对的
Okay, let's pretend you're right about me.
我是昨晚被另一个街头帮派攻击的
I'm the head of a street gang that got attacked
那个帮派的头目
by another street gang last night.
这种事不能不了了之
Things like that can't go unanswered.
如果你想继续掌管SBK 就该不了了之
They can and if you want to keep running SBK, they should.
解释一下
Explain that.
像马拉三角帮挑起的这种战争 很混乱
Wars like the one Mara Tres is trying to start, they're messy.
会破坏平衡
Disruptive.
你不能再躲在暗中了
You can't hide in the shadows anymore.
你必须要蹚这趟浑水 亲自出手
You got to get down in the trenches, get your hands dirty,
但是特尤斯 记住 我们已经盯上你了
but, Tyus, remember... we're already gunning for you.
如果你下令报复
If you order some sort of retaliation,
你觉得这对于隐藏你的真实面目
do you think it's gonna get easier
会更简单还是更难
to hide who you really are or harder?
如果我真是SBK的首领
If I were the leader of SBK,
那你们刚说的我真得好好想想了
you'd have given me a lot to think about.
可我不是 我只能祈祷
But since I'm not, I can only pray that
警♥察♥能迅速找到这场血案的幕后凶手
the police find the people behind all this bloodshed quickly,
因为你说对了
because you're right.
你说的这种战争的确会很混乱
Wars like the one you're talking about, they get messy.
警♥察♥可能被杀
Police could get killed,
可能甚至伤及普通人
maybe even civilians.
现在 如果你们没别的事
Now, if you'll excuse me...
我还有正经工作要做
...I got a real job to do.
真是没想到
Well, this is unexpected.
我在楼下找到了你的秘密小盒子
I found your little mystery boxes downstairs.
我很好奇
I'm curious.
你今晚会打开哪一个
Which one will you open tonight?
你觉得你能找到什么
What do you think you'll find?
你为什么来这里
Why are you here?
我来这里是因为我发现
I'm here because I've realized
这行不通
this isn't gonna work.
我爱你
I love you.
我想帮助你 但你不让我帮你
I want to help you, but you won't let me.
这很有帮助 是吧 来这里
This is helpful, is it? Coming here?
来我工作的地方
Coming to the places I work?
你为什么不跟乔恩提起我
Why won't you tell Joan about me?
因为你不需要让她操心
Because you're none of her concern.
你真是个糟糕的骗子
You're a terrible liar.
这是你最后的机会 夏洛克
This is your last chance, Sherlock.
做正确的事吧
Do the right thing.
做该做的事
Do what needs to be done.
否则呢
Or what?
否则你将再也看不到我了
Or you'll never see me again.
先生们
Gentlemen.
哈康收到了你的消息 他想见你
Halcon got your message. He wants to see you.
我很感激这次没被丢在后备箱里
I appreciate not being put in the trunk this time.
我和我的人不会在这里久留
Me and my men won't be here for very long,
所以谁在乎你知不知道你在哪
so who cares if you know where you are?
我本希望我的信息能说服你
I hoped my message would convince you
没必要再殃及无辜了
that additional bloodshed wasn't necessary,
但看上去那箱子里有一具尸体
but there appears to be a dead body in that box.
看到没 这就是我要跟你谈谈的原因
See? That's why I wanted to talk to you.
因为你一直不明白状况
Because you keep getting things wrong.
你觉得那箱子里是我杀的SBK的人
You think I got somebody from SBK in that box,
并不是
only I don't.
你觉得昨晚是我们挑起了跟那些人的战争
You think we started a war with those boys last night,
并不是
but we didn't.
那三个袭击了派对的人
The three men who attacked the party
有很独特的脸部纹身
had very distinctive facial tattoos.
你没听我说的
You're not listening.
我不是说我们没做
I'm not saying we didn't do it.
我是说不是我们挑起的
I'm saying we didn't start it.
昨晚发生的事
What happened last night,
是报复
that was retaliation.
报复什么
For what?
我妹妹 卡门
My sister. Carmen.
昨天这个箱子被丢在
Yesterday, this box ends up outside the house
我认识的一个律师家门口
of an attorney I know.
他负责房♥地♥产♥
He does real estate.
给我们找放钱的地方
Finds places for us to put our money.
我以为没人知道他
I didn't think anybody knew about him.
但很显然 SBK知道
But, obviously, SBK did.
有人在箱子外面贴了一张光盘
Somebody taped a DVD to the outside...
在封套上写着哈康
wrote "Halcon" on the sleeve.
我所做的事
This thing that I do...
她与之无关
she didn't have nothing to do with it.
她的灵魂
Her soul, it was...
是清白的
It was clean.
谢谢你给我传消息
Thanks for sending me your message.
我也要告诉你一个消息
Now I got a message for you.
别拦着我
Stay out of my way.
也告诉你的人别管
And tell your people to let me do
我要对SBK做什么
what I need to do to SBK.
因为我跟你保证
Because I promise you...
在他们一个不剩之前 我不会停手的
I'm not gonna stop until every last one of them is dead.
我叫卡门·塞拉亚
My name is Carmen Zelaya.
这条消息是给我弟弟胡里欧的
This message is for my brother, Julio.
「你不尊重SBK
"You have disrespected SBK.
这些年你一直视我们的禁令如粪土
"For years you have gone where we told you not to,
你拿走了我们的东西
"And you have taken what is ours.
这要到此为止了
"It stops today.
今天我们要夺走你的某样东西」
Today we take something from you."
-就这些吗 -对
- Is that the whole thing? - Yeah.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表