看能否发现格普哈特的下一步动作
to see if they could help us figure out Gephardt's next move,
但他已经有动作了 将档案上线
but he's made his next move: put the files online.
你真认为他完事了
Do you really think he's finished?
我不知道他是否完事了
I don't know if he's finished.
我只是好奇
I just--
靠这些档案来找他 是否明智
Are the files really the best way to find him?
是个人都能查看
He gave them to literally everyone.
如果其中有
Would he really have done that
他行踪的线索 他会发布出来吗
if there was a clue in them as to his whereabouts?
或者这样你就不用跟我说话了
Maybe they're just an excellent way of avoiding talking to me.
老天啊
Oh, for goodness' sake.
不 你不开心
No! You are unhappy
因为我决定结束侦探工作
because I've decided to stop being a detective.
我明白 但咱们能放下吗
I get it. But can we please move on?
早翻篇了 我没有不开心
We've been over this. I'm not unhappy.
我接受你的决定 更重要的是我能理解
I accept and, more importantly, I understand your decision.
胡扯 你见过阿奇之后
Rubbish! You've been frosty with me
就一直冷脸对我 我又不是白♥痴♥
ever since you met Archie; I'm not an idiot.
你听我说 如果必须要当侦探
But do you know, if-if being a detective
才能跟你做朋友
is the only way to be your friend,
那好吧 我们到此为止
then fine, you and I are done.
谢谢你这次还愿意通知我一声
Well, thank you for letting me know this time.
真不像你的风格
That's quite unlike you.
-你说什么 -上次你离开
- Excuse me? - The last time that you left,
我并不清楚
it wasn't made clear to me
我们的友谊还会继续
that our friendship had run its course;
我花了两年时间 苦苦思索
it took me two years to work that out.
你说什么呢
What are you talking about?
两年 整整两年 音讯全无
Two years. Two years, not a single word from you.
你连简单发一封邮件
I mean, you couldn't even be troubled to send a simple e-mail
让我知道你安好都懒得做
to let me know you were okay.
我不介意你还干不干侦探这行
I don't mind whether you're a detective or not.
我唯一的诉求 唯一有过的愿望
The only thing I want, the only thing I've ever wanted,
就是你能幸福
was for you to be happy.
尽管不可思议
Against all the odds,
但成真了
it happened.
你却没有告诉我
You didn't tell me.
两年前我在逃逸
Two years ago, I was on the run.
我把一个男人折磨并毁容
I'd just tortured and disfigured a man.
如果警方在找我
If the authorities were looking for me,
我不希望你为了我的情况而说谎
I didn't want you to have to lie about where I was.
你真认为那对我是难事吗
Do you really think that would've been hard for me?
为保护朋友而说谎
To lie to protect a friend?
我不断自问 我到底哪里做得不好
I've been asking myself what I could've done differently,
是不是有什么事我本可以做得更好
if I could've done anything better.
我很不容易对别人产生友情
Friendship has never come that easily to me.
我以为我们都重视这份情谊
I thought that what we had was-was meaningful.
是啊 现在也是
It was. It is.
你创造了一个
I mean, you made a...
生命 凯蒂 而你却没告诉我
person, Kitty, and you didn't tell me.
国防部官员表示
Pentagon officials say...
-夏洛克 -听
- Sherlock. - Shh, listen.
可以认为档案中最引人担心的情报
Arguably, the most troubling piece of Intel
重大新闻
出现伊朗核武装置录像
莫过于这段视频 据称是伊朗
in the files was this video, which is alleged proof
进行机密核武器计划的证据
that Iran has a secret nuclear weapons program.
我不记得档案里伊朗那部分有这段
I don't remember that bit about Iran in the files.
当然不记得 因为本来就没有
Of course you don't, 'cause it isn't there.
或者更确切地说 我们的那份里没有
More precisely, it isn't in our copy.
什么
What?
我们那份卡斯特罗密件来自西德尼·加伯
Our copy of the Fidel Files came from Sydney Garber.
他们的来源是安森·格普哈特
Theirs came from Anson Gephardt.
他加了一段
He added a file.
现在我们知道那位中东事务专家
Now we know why a Middle Eastern affairs specialist
为何要为了委内瑞拉大费周章了
got up to so much trouble in Venezuela.
他想让美国和伊朗开战
He wants the U.S. To go to war with Iran.
这可不妙
This isn't good.
那取决于从哪个角度来看了
That depends on your perspective.
如果你是卖♥♥坦克的 今天生意会好过圣诞节
If you sell tanks, today beats Christmas.
卡米
Kami.
你们听到的这个词 「卡米」
That word you hear there, "kami,"
是我们从这段影像资料中提取出来的音频
we dug that bit of audio out of the digital file.
卡米在波斯语里代表「一点点」的意思
Kami is a Farsi word meaning, "Just a little."
或许是指制♥造♥视频里你们所看到的
Perhaps a reference to how much enriched uranium it takes
这件核武器需要多少浓缩铀
to make that nuclear weapon you see there.
驻五角大楼记者玛丽安娜·拉戈斯塔
Marianne Lacosta is joining us
现在将与我们连线
now from the Pentagon.
玛丽安娜 你们那边气氛如何
Marianne, what's the mood there?
人们对于伊朗这一公然违反
And how are people reacting to what appears to be
多项条约的行为反应如何
a flagrant violation of several treaties Iran has...
我得说气氛很紧张 丹妮丝
I'd say the mood here was tense, Denise.
根据荒谬的情报显示
A multitrillion-dollar war machine
一件价值数万亿美元的战争机器
is lurching towards a bloody showdown
正在我国与一个岌岌可危的不稳定宗教政♥权♥
with an unstable theocratic regime,
对峙之际蓄势待发
based on farcical intelligence.
这话是你说的
Are you saying that,
还是那个叫玛丽安娜的驻五角大楼记者说的
or is Marianne the reporter saying that?
是我在说 就我一个人在这么说
I'm saying it. I'm the only one saying it.
我们是唯一知道这段视频是假情报的人
We're the only people who know that this tape's a fake.
等等 你知道这段视频是假的吗
Wait, you know the video is fake?
我强烈怀疑
I strongly suspect.
安森·格普哈特是个在武器情报方面
Anson Gephardt is a Middle Eastern affairs specialist
有30年从业经验的中东事务专家
with a 30-year career in military intelligence behind him.
他比任何人都清楚如何伪造这么一段视频
He knows better than anyone how to falsify such a thing,
但从视频内容看来
but consider the context.
他对于德黑兰当局的仇恨程度就像是
He's a war hawk with a bee up his bum
一只被蜜蜂蛰了的好战分子
about the government in Tehran.
而且那段视频不在西德尼·加伯
And that video wasn't on the USB drive
提供给我们的闪盘里
that Sydney Garber gave us.
是格普哈特把这段视频加到菲德尔档案里的吗
Gephardt added it to the Fidel Files himself?
他一直以来就是这么打算的
It's what he had in mind all along.
所以他才如此想拿到这份档案
That's why he was so keen to get his hands on the files.
这档案就是个特洛伊木马
They're a Trojan Horse.
如果他自己把这段视频上传到网上
If he had posted this online by itself,
会引发无数关于
there'd be a million questions
这段视频真实性和来源的疑问
about whether it was real, where it came from.
人们会说这段视频是他自己在地下室里拍的
People would just say he filmed it in his basement,
但现在情况完全不同了
but now the shoe's on the other foot.
得证明它不是真的
You've got to prove it isn't real.
因为菲德尔档案中的其他信息都是真的
Everything else in the Fidel Files is.
新闻媒体显然是上钩了
Well, the news has certainly latched onto it.
菲德尔档案是个惊爆的新闻点
The Fidel Files are juicy;
没什么比一场战争更吸引眼球的了
there's nothing like a war to attract eyeballs.
但我仍然认为我们可以降低其可信度
But I still think we can depress their ratings.
-我会说是泄密了 -而这秘密是本来就是假的
- I'd say the cat's out of the bag. - Cat's fake.
你刚自己说的 你无法证明这一点
You said it yourself, you can't prove it.
我知道有人可以证明
I know someone who can.
安森·格普哈特在这件事上愚蠢地
Anson Gephardt has absurdly bought himself
用自身背景为这段视频的可信度背书
a great deal of credibility on this topic.
如果他自己伪造视频这件事被揭露
If he copped to the tape being his creation,
那这段泄密情报的真伪也就不言自明了
the cat from the bag would be dead.
我还不确定要如何从这位谋杀犯空想家
I'm not sure how to pry such an admission
口中撬出这一事实
out of a murderous ideologue,
但第一步肯定是先找到他
but step one is certainly finding him.
国防情报局分♥析♥员安森·格普哈特
在伊朗问题国会听证会上接受质询
实际上 我认为这一步不成问题
Actually, I don't think that step's gonna be a problem.
这是一次联调局和国防情报局的联♥合♥行♥动♥
This was a coordinated effort by the FBI and DIA.
安森·格普哈特正在他母亲位于
Anson Gephardt is now engaged in a standoff
纽约河谷镇的家中
with federal authorities from those two agencies
与两方政♥府♥特工进行对峙
at his mother's home in Riverdale, New York.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表