Now, the way I see it, the debt I owe you
全都还清了
is paid in full.
那我现在可能要再透♥支♥点「人情」了
Well, then perhaps it's time I extended my line of credit.
我发现最近
I couldn't help but notice that recently
你的风流习性改变了
your personal grooming habits have become a little lax.
你通常是比较挑剔的
And you're normally a very fastidious man.
是不是意味着你终于跟
Is it right to assume that you've finally broken up
那个古怪的女朋友分手了
with that erratic girlfriend?
随便你怎么瞎猜
Want to go ahead and guess my weight while you're at it?
我也想 不过
I could if you'd like, but instead,
可能你会想知道
perhaps you'd like to know the name...
一个偷偷喜欢上你的女人的名字
of a woman who is secretly smitten with you?
我们都认识的一个人
Someone in our mutual social circle.
如果有人喜欢我 我想我会知道的
If someone was smitten with me, I think I would know.
不可能 你长♥期♥低估了
That's unlikely. You chronically underestimate
你对异性的吸引力
your appeal to the opposite sex.
是三号♥直升机的吉纳维芙吗
Was it Genevieve from Chopper Three?
周四见面会的苏西
Suzy from our Thursday meeting?
是乔恩吗
Is it... Joan?
吉纳维芙有女朋友 苏西完全不可能
Genevieve has a girlfriend, Suzy is wholly unsuitable,
如果乔恩对你有意思 她就会在这
and if Joan were interested, she would be here
而不是去办私事了
rather than attending to personal business.
-那我就不知道了 -这样的话
- Well, I'm out of guesses. - Well, in that case,
你给我这四个可能是杀手的名字
you give me the names of four potential killers,
我就告诉你一个可能会成为你情人的人名
and I'll give you the name of one potential paramour.
兰奎·埃弗斯利
Laquan Eversley?
叫我高个男孩
Tall Boy.
你是把我叫来的警探吗
You the detective that had me come down here?
我可不知道什么撬车事件
'Cause I don't know nothing about no car break-ins.
我知道你没有撬车
Yeah, I know you didn't break in to any of those cars.
只是找个借口让你来警局
It's just a way to get you down to the station.
听着 我不是警♥察♥
Listen, I'm not a cop.
我只是想问你一些问题
I just wanted to ask you a few questions.
如果你不是警♥察♥ 那我跟你没什么好说的
If you ain't a cop, I ain't got nothing to say to you.
听着 我可以打给你的保释官
Listen, I can call your probation officer.
他们知道你还在帮派里活动吗
Do they know you're still active in your gang?
你想怎样
What do you want?
我想跟你谈谈辛维尔
I want to talk to you about Shinwell
以及那天你为什么要去他家找他
and why you approached him at his apartment the other day.
你为什么想知道我和老辛的事
What do you care about me and Shin?
我知道你们之前共事过
I know the two of you came up together.
你们18岁的时候 因为一起入室抢劫
You were both arrested as co-defendants
曾双双被捕
in a break-in when you were 18.
你们俩都不愿指证对方
Neither of you would testify against each other.
我不喜欢告密 辛维尔也一样
I ain't no snitch. Shinwell, neither.
的确 但你是他的犯罪同伙之一
No, but you are on his list of criminal associates,
是被禁止与他联♥系♥的人
people that he's forbidden to contact,
所以如果你真是他的朋友
so if you really are his friend,
真想帮助他 就离他远点
and you want to help him, you stay away from him.
你笑什么
What's funny?
你搞反了
You got it all backwards.
不是我想见面 是他想
Wasn't my idea to meet. It was his.
他让我去找他的 叙叙旧
He asked me to come by, catch up a little.
你要是想对别人说教 跟他说去吧
You want to sermonize someone, try him.
他肯定会对你坦诚相待
I'm sure he, uh, be straight with you,
把你当做朋友什么的
seeing as you his friend and all.
技术军士迪克兰·博伊尔
Technical Sergeant Declan Boyle.
谢谢你抽空过来 请进
Thank you so much for coming by. Do come in.
空军高级军士长让你做什么
The Chief Master Sergeant of the Air Force asks you
你就得照做 不管离队多久都一样
to do something, you do it, no matter how long you've been out.
我得提醒你一下
Um, I should mention,
无论何时 你从踝关节的枪套中
drawing the pistol in your ankle holster
拔出手♥枪♥都是不明智的
at any point would be a mistake.
你来这里已经被记录下来了
Your arrival here has been recorded
并传送到一个安全服务器上
and sent to a secure server.
所以 杀我是有风险的
So, you know, kill me at your own peril.
我会好好考虑的
I'll take that under advisement.
你找我来有什么事
You want to tell me what the hell this is about?
作为一名前役军人 你过得挺滋润
You're doing very well for a former enlisted man.
戴着昂贵的手表 外面停着豪华SUV
Five-figure watch on your wrist, the luxury SUV parked outside.
我了解到你最近在市中心
I understand you recently purchased
买♥♥了一套公♥寓♥
a condominium in Midtown.
这不禁让我认为
This all leads me to think that I'm correct
怀疑你曾经偷了伊♥拉♥克♥战争资金
to suspect that you once stole money
是正确的推论
intended for the Iraq War effort.
但问题是
But the question is,
你有没有因此杀人
whether you murdered someone over it.
其他人都因为那场战争致富了
Everyone else is getting rich off that war.
哈利伯顿 黑水
Haliburton, Blackwater.
我跟我的朋友们觉得 为什么不能是我们
My friends and I-- we figured, why not us?
所以我们就收了一点手续费 好吗
So we took a handling fee, all right?
只是为了在我们不做雇佣兵后
Just enough to get us on our feet
能站稳脚跟
once we stopped contracting.
但我没有为此杀过人
But I never killed anyone over it.
尤其不可能杀本尼特·尼里
Especially not Bennett Nealy.
那笔钱不见时
The two of you were based at the same facility
你们俩同属一家公♥司♥
at the time the money disappeared.
最近 你给了本尼特50万
Recently, you paid Bennett a half a million dollars.
明显是有目的
It paints a certain picture.
你的同事要么死了 要么在国外
Your colleagues are either dead or overseas,
你是唯一一个
so you're the only one
能接触到他降落伞
who could have accessed his parachute,
或是开枪杀他的人
or taken that shot that killed him.
我没理由杀本尼特
I had zero motive to kill Bennett.
那辆SUV和套房♥
The SUV out front, the condo--
我不是用那笔钱买♥♥的
the money I took didn't pay for that.
根本不够
It wasn't nearly enough.
我过得好是因为我把这笔钱
I'm doing well because I invested
全部投资到高利率的黑市贷款中了
all of it in off-the-books, high-interest loans.
你是说你在放高♥利♥贷♥吗
You're saying you're a loan shark?
我给本尼特那50万不是敲诈封口费
The 500 grand I wired Bennett wasn't a blackmail payment.
是贷款
It was a loan.
25%的利息
25% interest.
本尼特每个月还我1万
Bennett was paying me ten grand a month,
从未拖欠过
every month, never missed one payment.
我为什么要杀一个这么高产的摇钱树
So why would I kill a cash cow that's giving me so much milk?
他要借那么多钱做什么
What did he do with the money you lent him?
本尼特·尼里买♥♥了架飞机
So Bennett Nealy bought an airplane.
具体来说 一架用来跳伞的飞机
Specifically, a skydiving plane,
用黑市贷款借来的钱买♥♥的
secured via an off-the-books loan
通过另一个空壳公♥司♥来隐瞒
and through yet another shell company.
为什么神神秘秘的
So why all the secrecy?
正是 为什么
Why, it's an excellent question.
跟高个男孩见面结果如何
How did it go with Tall Boy?
不太好
Not great, actually.
他说是辛维尔找他的
He said that Shinwell reached out to him.
你信吗
Yeah, you believe him?
辛维尔在入狱前就和他走得很近
Well, Shinwell was close to him before he went to prison,
所以他想见老朋友也不出人意料
so it's not a surprise that he'd want to see his old friend.
但这就和他遵守假释规定
But it would fight the idea that he's honoring
背道而驰了
the conditions of his parole.
作为担♥保♥人 我知道我不为我的担♥保♥方
As a sponsor, I've learned that I'm not responsible
所犯的错误责任
for my sponsee's mistakes.
我不是辛维尔的担♥保♥人
I'm not Shinwell's sponsor.
你不是吗
Aren't you?
你们来了
Hey. You made it.
你发现什么了吗
You find something?
首先 本尼特并没有亲自驾驶飞机
Well, for one thing, Bennett didn't fly this plane himself.
他有一个搭档
He had a partner.
切特·伯力安
Chet Polian.
所有的飞行记录都在他名下
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表