你说他们是亚洲人
Well, you said they were Asian.
而这些看起来是白种人的
These appear to be Caucasoid.
可以看到根部天然的灰色
You can see they're naturally gray
然后染成了红色
at the root and then dyed red.
我认为柯泰特的手下不止凶残 还很自负
I submit that Kotite's henchman isn't just homicidal, he's vain.
这里的DNA可能不太够
Probably not enough usable DNA here.
我是说 这毛囊不够提取样本的
I mean, there's nothing left of the follicle for a good sample.
同意 如果我们不能从数据库中查找嫌犯
Agreed. If we can't identify our suspect through a database,
那我们就要在别处寻找线索了
we will have to pick up a trail elsewhere.
好吧 我们会完成对这个现场的取证
All right, so, we'll finish processing the scene here.
-你想从哪里开始 -从一个没人认为
- Where do you want to start? - At the scene of the crime
犯过罪的犯罪现场开始 赛扬·杜宁的家
no one thought was a crime, Cy Durning's home.
好 我让马库斯在那里见你
All right. I'll have Marcus meet you there.
我会联络卑尔根县的警长办公室
I'll reach out to the Bergen County Sheriff's Office,
让他们派出鉴证组
have them send a CSU team.
或许你们俩应该去和
Maybe you two want to go talk
帕拉莫斯的验尸官谈谈 叫她清醒下
to the M.E. Out in Paramus, tell her to wake up.
她可能弄错了一起谋杀案
She missed a murder here.
可以看到 在杜宁先生的动脉里
So, as you can see, there was significant amounts
有很大量的血小板
of plaque in Mr. Durning's arteries.
心脏病发是迟早的事
A heart attack was a long time coming.
这不一定意味着
That doesn't necessarily mean
死亡原因就是...
the cause of death was...
原因是心肌梗塞
Cause was a massive myocardial infarction.
他的心脏早不行了 报告里都写了
His heart was in tatters, and it's all there in the report.
我只是说你不能确定
I only mean that you can't be sure
是什么引起了病发
what specifically brought on the attack.
笔头上能容下多少个跳舞的天使呢
How many angels can dance on the head of a pin?
哪根动脉不行了 哪个凝块什么时候形成的
Which artery gave out, which clot formed when,
都很难说清
it's hard to say.
这就是为什么有那么个选项
There's a reason we have a box to tick
只写着「自然原因死亡」
that just says "Natural causes."
如果你选对了 那为什么他的尸体今早
If you ticked the right box, then why was his corpse dug up
被挖出后烧了呢
and burnt early this morning?
我不知道
I don't know.
也许有人特恨他 想让他的家人痛苦
Maybe someone really hated him, wanted to hurt his family.
我只能告诉你 我检验杜宁先生时
All I can tell you is when I examined Mr. Durning,
没发现任何谋杀的痕迹
there were no signs of foul play.
我不同意 这里的小痕迹
I don't agree. This little mark here
在他右脚第二和第三指头间的
between his second and third toe on his right foot
看起来像是皮下注射的位置
looks like the site of a hypodermic injection.
在我看来更像是跳蚤咬的
Looks more like a flea bite to me.
那还真是个讨厌的跳蚤
Oh, that would've been one nasty flea.
它还必须进入鞋里去咬他
And it would've had to have bitten him under his shoe,
那鞋还是他
which he decided
人生中第一次决定用左手系的
to tie left-handed for the first time in his life.
没有任何应该出现的可见反应能表明
There are no visible effects you would expect to see
他是被毒害的
if he were poisoned.
他的肺 肾脏 巩膜
The lungs, kidneys, sclera--
都是正常的
they were all normal.
我不知道你们觉得他被注射了什么
I don't know what you think he was injected with.
这就是问题
Well, that's the problem.
我们永远都没法知道了 因为你没有
We'll never know because you didn't order
做全套毒理学检查报告
a full toxicology report.
你连基本的检查都没做
You didn't even order a basic panel.
杜宁先生的动脉必须做两个心脏搭桥
Mr. Durning's arteries made him a candidate for a double bypass.
他72岁了 而且超重
He was overweight, he was 72 years old.
如今他成了煤块
And now he's a briquette.
女士们 你们看到我的报告了
You've seen my report, ladies.
我没什么要补充的
I have nothing to add.
或许你只是需要再好好想想
Maybe you just need to think a bit harder.
凯蒂
Kitty.
我要继续工作了
I need to get back to work.
伯根郡卫♥生♥部♥
她没漏掉那个针孔 她在撒谎
She didn't miss that injection mark, she was lying.
很显然
Obviously.
她一直不敢看我们的眼睛
She barely looked either of us in the eye the whole time.
她双臂交叉
She had her arms crossed,
将身体面对着门
she had her torso faced towards the door.
对 她想让我们出去
Yeah, she wanted us out of there.
她得到她想要的了
She got what she wanted.
你应该让我好好揍她一顿的
You should've let me give her a shoeing.
你真觉得那会有帮助吗
You really think that would've helped?
没坏处
Wouldn't have hurt.
对我
Well, me.
你没事吧
Are you all right?
没事啊 怎么了
I'm fine. Why?
你看上去很累
Well, you look tired.
只是时差
It's just jet lag.
现在谁的手臂交叉了
Yeah, now whose arms are folded?
华生 这里很冷
It's cold out here, Watson.
又要跑腿吗
Another errand?
你有夏洛克的消息通知我 好吗
Let me know when you hear from Sherlock, will you?
这一切都说不通
Well, none of this makes any sense.
如果赛扬是被谋杀的 怎么会没人察觉
If Cy was murdered, how is it nobody noticed it?
我们的同事现在正在调查
Our colleagues are looking into that as we speak.
你说你记得柯泰特的案子
You said you remembered the Kotite case.
当时轰动不小
Oh, it got a lot of attention.
尽了一切努力 他却只被判四年
After all was said and done, all he got was four years.
谁会为判了四年刑
I mean, who would kill three people
杀三个人
over a four-year sentence?
在过去的几个月
The last couple of months,
你或你的丈夫有注意到什么不寻常的事吗
did you or your husband notice anything unusual?
无声电♥话♥ 威胁信息
Hang-up phone calls threatening messages,
-诸如此类的事 -没有
- that sort of thing? - No.
我 很多年前赛扬还在工作的时候
I... Years ago, when Cy was still working,
有过这样的骚扰
there was harassment like that.
人们因为自己或者爱的人
People were not happy that they or their loved ones
要入狱而怀恨在心
were going to prison.
这也是为什么我们退休后会来这里
It was one of the reasons why we retired here,
为了远离那些事
to get away from that.
我以为我们远离了
I thought we had.
赛扬死的那天
The day that Cy died,
你记得那天发生了什么事吗
what do you remember about the day?
我去采办杂货
Um, I went out to do some grocery shopping.
我回来的时候 发现了他
When I came back, I found him.
他就在那边的地上
He was on the floor there.
他是那么冰冷
He was so cold.
他们说我离开之后他就死了
Uh, they said that he died right after I left.
我一直在想 如果我不是走得那么急
I keep thinking, if I hadn't been in such a rush,
我本可以陪着他的
I could've been there for him.
我本可以叫急救的
I could've called the paramedics.
但如果你们说的是真的
But if what you're saying is true...
杀了他的人
The person who did this
那天可能等着你离开
might've been waiting for you to leave that day.
你有没有在这一带看到过什么奇怪的人
Um, did you happen to notice anyone strange in the area?
那天 我
That day, I...
说实话 一片模糊
It-It's something of a blur, honestly.
有一些证据显示
There is some evidence which suggests,
我们要找的人
uh, the person we're looking for
可能留着短发
may have short, cropped hair.
染成了红色
Dyed red.
可能有些年纪
Might be a bit older.
有 我
Yes, I...
有一个那样的男人就站在外面
A man just like that was standing right outside,
在那边的人行道上
there on the sidewalk.
我开车离开的时候他对我微笑
He smiled at me as I drove away.
你还记得关于他的什么别的细节吗
And what else do you remember about him?
我们有多确定他就是凶手
How sure are we this is our guy?
杜宁太太说这就是她丈夫心脏病发前
Mrs. Durning said that's who she saw
她离开家的时候
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表