前情提要
Previously on Elementary...
你是为夏洛克工作的
You work for Sherlock.
我不为任何人工作 我是他的新搭档
I don't work for anyone. I'm his new partner.
我现在给她提供的训练
The training I'm attempting to provide her
是想利用她身为受害人的感受
is an attempt to channel certain residual feelings
打造成有助于破案的技能
that she has into a productive skill.
你觉得凯蒂需要的帮助是我的教导提供不了的
You think that Kitty needs help above and beyond my mentorship.
她是强♥奸♥案受害者
She's a rape victim.
她被软禁 被虐待过
She was kept and tortured.
死者名叫梅勒妮·威卡斯 看看她的后背
Her name is Melanie Vilkas. Take a look at her back.
跟凯蒂背上的标记一样
They're the same markings that are on Kitty's back.
伤害过她的那个人来纽约了
The man who hurt her is here in New York.
这就是我当侦探的原因
This is why I became a detective--
为了抓这个人 我准备好了
to hunt this man. I'm ready.
今晚你会死得很惨
You're going to die tonight, quite horribly.
你要明白
You must understand.
你一直都会是...
You will always...
我的朋友
be my friend.
-警监 -我们抓到他了
- Captain? - We got him.
医生说是某种腐蚀剂
The doctor said it was some kind of corrosive.
他会在几小时后醒过来
He's gonna wake up after a few hours,
我会问他是谁对他做了这些
and I'm gonna ask him who did this to him.
我到时必须追捕他们
I'm gonna have to go after them.
你觉得我这么做是对的吗
Do you think I did the right thing?
我觉得你不是个会取人性命的凶手
I think you do not have the stain of a murder upon you.
你知道有句什么话
Do you know what I haven't said to anyone
我很久没对别人说过了吗
in a really long time?
我爱你
I love you.
我以为你今早要参加一个葬礼
Thought you had a funeral to go to this morning.
确实如此
I do.
你的一个老朋友 是吗
Old friend of yours, right?
实际上是一个老同事
Old colleague, actually.
赛扬·杜宁
Cy Durning.
我在苏格兰场当顾问时调查的很多案子
Prosecuted many of the cases I lent a hand in
都是他负责起诉的
when I consulted at Scotland Yard.
他是个好人
Good man.
更是个好律师
Better barrister.
节哀
Condolences.
如果他是英国人 为什么葬礼会在纽约
If he's British, how come the funeral's in New York?
他妻子是美国人
Wife's American.
他们去年退休 住在新泽西州
They retired to New Jersey last year.
三天前他死于心脏病
He dropped dead of a heart attack three days ago.
不过 比冈瑟·克莱科合作伙伴的命运好点
Still, kinder fate than that of Gunther Klecko's business partner,
是吧
Yeah?
是啊 我们认为他开枪杀了那家伙
Yeah. We think he shot the guy to death.
在一家他们共有的仓库里
In a warehouse that they co-own.
华生在现场给我发了短♥信♥
Watson texted me from the scene.
警♥察♥已经搜寻了几个小时
Police have been searching for hours,
仍未找到凶器
still can't find a murder weapon.
要是找不到凶器 陪审团就有可能相信
We don't find it, a jury might actually believe the story
他说的关于什么黑人
he's peddling about "Some black guy"
杀害他的搭档然后逃逸的鬼话
killing the partner then fleeing.
有办法诈诈他就好了
Would've been nice to have a chance to lean on him.
看那家伙 他在冒汗
Look at the guy-- he's actually sweating.
但他一到这里 就要求了律师
But he asked for a lawyer as soon as he got here.
你熟悉自♥由♥臂制♥造♥的.22口径的
Are you familiar with the Freedom Arms .22 caliber
袖珍手♥枪♥吗
belt buckle handgun?
是市面上最小型的手♥枪♥之一
It's one of the, uh, tiniest pistols on the market.
你认为我们在仓库的搜索这么困难
You think we're having a hard time finding the gun
是因为手♥枪♥很小吗
at the warehouse because it's small?
我不认为手♥枪♥在仓库
I don't think it's at the warehouse.
我也不认为他出汗是因为紧张
And I don't think he's sweating because he's nervous.
等等 你是说
Wait, are you saying
他把枪...
he put the gun...
你不用审讯就能证明他有罪
You don't need an interrogation to prove that he's guilty.
你只是需要一双手套
You, uh, just need a pair of these.
上帝 我们感谢您
God, we thank you for
赐予我们的生活
the life that you give us.
它充满了努力 责任
It is full of work and of responsibility,
悲伤和快乐
of sorrow and of joy.
今天 我们替赛扬·杜宁感谢
Today, we thank you for Cy Durning,
他曾收获的一切
for what he has given and received.
帮助悲痛的我们
Help us in our mourning
让我们知道如何生活
and teach us to live for the living,
在我们仅剩的时间中
in the time we still have left to us.
抱歉
Sorry.
未知发信人: 这不是自然死亡
赛扬·杜宁是被杀的
顺便说一句 喜欢你这身西装
你在哪
跟纽约的另一个夏洛克在一起
夏洛克·T·安思沃斯
Sherlock T. Ainsworth.
一位丈夫 父亲 献身于扫烟囱事业
Husband, father and devoted chimney sweep.
三年前我将你送至这片公墓
I sent you to this cemetery three years ago
来拜访几位纽约
to visit the graves of some of New York's
最臭名昭著的凶案的受害人
most infamous murder victims,
结果你回来的时候带着自♥拍♥
and you returned with selfies
摄于一个从梯子上
taken in front of the grave of a man
跌落而死的人的墓前
who died falling off a ladder.
我觉得挺有意思
I thought it's funny,
你俩有同一个怪名字
you two having the same weird name.
你可没什么资格嘲笑别人的名字
You're hardly in a position to mock other people's names.
难道你已经不叫凯蒂[同猫咪]了
Or are you no longer going by Kitty?
你换发型了
Changed your hair.
打赌输了吗
Lose a bet?
你认为赛扬·杜宁是被谋杀的
You believe Cy Durning was murdered?
没错
I do.
如果我是对的 那他不会是最后一个
If I'm right, he won't be the last.
福尔摩斯:演绎法
第五季 第十五集
我回来了
I'm home!
我在书房♥
In the study.
冈瑟·克莱科的枪被你说中了
You were right about Gunther Klecko's gun.
就在你说的那个地方
It was right where you said it would be.
我从没见过那么多警♥察♥
I've never seen so many cops so unhappy
在找到谋杀凶器时那么不开心
about finding a murder weapon.
华生 你还记得凯蒂吧
Watson, you remember Kitty.
凯蒂 天啊 你怎么来了
Kitty, oh, my God, what are you doing here?
我还是不喜欢拥抱 华生
I'm still not a hugger, Watson.
你怎么没告诉我她要来
Why didn't you tell me she was coming?
她没跟任何人说她要来
She didn't tell anyone she was coming.
她想让自己的行踪保密
She wanted to keep her whereabouts a secret.
怎么了 出什么事了
Why? What's going on?
她认为我的前同事赛扬·杜宁是被谋杀的
She thinks that my former colleague, Cy Durning, was murdered.
她还认为接下来就是我和她
She also thinks that she and I might be next.
他叫伊莱·柯泰特 美国人
His name's Eli Kotite. He's American.
他是纽约的债券交易人
He's a bond trader here in New York.
大约三年半前
About three and a half years ago,
他去伦敦出差 开车撞了一个跑步的人
he was in London on business and he struck a jogger with his car
然后逃离了现场
and then fled the scene.
而在那之前七年 他撞的那个女人
Seven years prior to that, that same woman that he hit
在伦敦地铁爆♥炸♥案中受了伤
had been wounded in the London Underground bombings.
在差点失去她的腿之后
After almost losing her leg,
她恢复到了能跑马拉松的程度
she'd recovered to the point where she could run marathons;
被一个粗心的司机撞死
her death at the hands of a careless motorist
显得太残酷了
seemed especially cruel,
因此对他身份的调查
so the search to identify him
引起了广泛关注
became this cause célèbre.
夏洛克恰好在那几周前开始训练我
Sherlock had started training me to be a detective
做一个侦探 他觉得我能帮上忙
just a few weeks earlier; he thought I could help.
他称之为「练手的案子」
He called it "A case on training wheels."
花了我大约一周的时间
Took me about a week,
但我找到了一条线索直接指向柯泰特
but I found a trail that led right to Kotite.
他当时在伦敦出差
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表