一旦人造肉进入市场他们还会一夜暴富
They'll both be rich the moment the shmeat hits the market.
天佑美♥利♥坚♥
God bless America.
我们明天再去仔细调查肉店附近的街区
We'll canvass the neighborhood near the meat shop again tomorrow.
也许我们漏掉了某个看到沃纳·普拉茨
Perhaps we missed someone who saw Werner Platz
背着尸体下楼的人
carrying a body down the stairs.
巡警挨家挨户问了两遍了
The patrolman went door to door twice.
我的摊子 我来收拾
It's my party. I'll clean up.
你应该歇歇 你看起来有点紧张
You should rest. You seem a little tense.
我感觉很挫败
I'm frustrated.
我们找到了闯进利维坦的团伙
Uh, we found the people who broke into the Leviathan.
出自第一季第十集
出自第二季末
我们逮捕了半数「中间人」组织的人
We arrested half of Le Milieu
帮你哥脱了身
to get your brother off the hook.
我们还拿下了莫里亚蒂
We brought down Moriarty.
这俩人根本不是犯罪天才
I mean, these guys are not criminal geniuses.
只是两个为钱行凶的蠢货
They're just a couple of idiots who killed for money.
同意 这并不是完美的犯罪
Granted, it's not the perfect crime,
但有时罪犯了走狗屎运 也能逍遥法外
but occasionally, criminals walk free due to dumb luck.
这个世界并不完美 对吧 华生
It's not a... perfect universe, is it, Watson?
这话听着像放弃了
Well, that sounds like giving up.
我知道没人要退出
I mean, I know no one's quitting.
我只是不爽这些人能逍遥法外
I-I just hate that these guys are getting away with it.
我们也许不能在法庭上证明他们有罪
We might not be able to prove our case in court...
但不代表我们不能惩罚他们
but that doesn't mean we can't punish them.
怎么 你要用丹麦樱桃糕抽他们吗
What, are you gonna whip them with a cherry Danish?
不 我要用这个
No, I'm going to use this.
我们得再次召集拉比和伊玛目委员会
We need to reconvene the council of rabbis and imams.
正统派拉比委员会
犹太洁食 素馨食品
你真觉得这能有用吗
Do you seriously think this is gonna work?
完全不知道
I have no earthly idea.
早啊
Morning.
我们想找华金·佩雷亚被害的共谋者们
We'd like to see the coconspirators in the murder of Joaquin Pereya.
我们的律师正在赶来的路上
Our lawyers are on their way here.
我会尽一切可能
I'm gonna do everything I can
告你们骚扰
to sue you two for harassment.
先生们 我们并没发现
Gentlemen, we have unearthed
能指认你们的新证据
no new evidence against you.
虽然我们尽了最大努力
Despite our best efforts,
还是不能证明
we are unable to prove
你们谋杀了华金·佩雷亚
that the two of you murdered Joaquin Pereya.
那你们来干什么
Then what are you doing here?
我们可以进行很有说服力的详尽的争辩
We can make a compelling circumstantial argument
说明你们有罪 而我们昨晚...
that you are guilty and we did last night...
已经在正统派拉比委员会和ICH面前做了
to the Convocation of Orthodox Rabbis and the I.C.H.,
他们在穆♥斯♥林♥信仰里是平等的
they're equivalent in the Muslim faith.
你们熟悉这些人吗
Are you familiar with those bodies?
他们将决定
They're the ones who will be deciding whether or not
你们的肉是否能
your shmeat can be sold
卖♥♥给清♥真♥和犹太洁食群体
to the halal and kosher communities.
他们让我们转达一条消息
They asked us to pass on a message.
谋杀可不是洁食
Murder is not kosher.
是吗 这是什么意思
Oh? And what is that supposed to mean?
我们进行了令各类宗教人士
We demonstrated to the satisfaction
满意的论证 证明你们那些肉
of various religious worthies that your shmeat
能符合素馨食品的标准
became eligible to be pareve
靠的是不正当手段
by virtue of foul play.
伊玛目和拉比们无意
The imams and the rabbis have got no intention
奖赏谋杀
of rewarding murder.
他们不会给你们贴上想要的标签来祝福你们的
They're never gonna bless you with the labels that you seek
而且他们会用他们的影响力
and they're going to use their influence to see to it
确保其他认证机构也遵从他们的指示
that other certifying bodies follow their lead.
你们还是可以在素食通道上架
You can still sell it in the vegan aisle,
但想继续待在洁食界就祝你们好运了
but good luck staying in business.
这算是某种报复吗
So, this is some kind of retribution.
你们要把我们的产品赶出市场
You are going to rob the world of our product
就因为你们无法证明你们疯狂的理论
because you can't prove your insane theories.
你们的仿肉也许能进入市场
Maybe your shmeat will go to market.
也可能不会
Maybe it won't.
拉比和伊玛目们同意改变主意
The rabbis and imams have agreed to change their minds
只有一个条件 有人要被定罪
on one condition: someone has to be convicted
罪名是谋杀华金·佩雷亚
of Joaquin Pereya's murder.
我不明白
I don't understand.
也不用你明白
But we don't need you to.
我们的协议是提供给法雷先生的
Our appeal is to Mr. Farley.
是他实施的谋杀
He committed the actual murder.
把死尸碾碎做成了香肠
Ground a corpse into sausage meat.
你做的只是伪造了一些数据
All you did was fake some data.
我们跟警监说明后 他打给了地检
When we explained that to our captain, he called the D.A.
他们愿意变通一下
They're willing to be flexible.
只要你作证
In exchange for your testimony,
他们会安排认罪协议 让你不用坐牢
they will arrange a plea that sees you serve no jail time.
他会因谋杀华金·佩雷亚而被定罪
He'll be convicted of Joaquin Pereya's murder.
这些仿肉将...
The shmeat will be, uh,
被认证为清♥真♥和犹太洁食
deemed kosher and halal,
你还可以参与分红
and you can participate in the profits
而他将慢慢死在牢里
while he rots in jail.
布兰登 别听他们的
Brendan, don't listen to them.
你要知道 他们只是在虚张声势
For all you know, they're bluffing.
或者你们可以继续相对穷困地团结在一起
Or you can remain united in relative penury.
他对他的合伙人们真的很好
I mean, you know, he's really good to his partners.
他把最后一任剥了皮 并且...
He skinned the last one and, uh...
绞碎做成了香肠
ground him into sausage.
你自己选 法雷先生
It's your choice, Mr. Farley.
令人震惊的谋杀案的细节继续浮出水面
Details of a shocking crime continue to emerge as CEO,
CEO沃纳·普拉茨因谋杀华金·佩雷亚而被捕
Werner Platz, is arrested for the murder of Joaquin Pereya,
后者是其公♥司♥的首席科学家
the chief scientist at his company.
一名共谋者几乎毫发无损
So, one coconspirator gets off nearly Scot-free
换取了另一名共谋者因谋杀入狱
in exchange for which the other is imprisoned for murder.
算是让人满意的结果吗
Satisfactory outcome?
我接受了
I'll take it.
这是个随意的世界
It's a random universe.
你要去哪
Where are you going?
去互助会
A meeting.
你要跟着我去确认码
Will you be following me to confirm?
我有这个必要吗
Do I need to?
如果没人想分享了 今晚就到此为止吧
If no one else wants to share, we'll wrap up for tonight.
那好吧
Okay, then.
好的 很高兴又见到你了
Yes. It's nice to see you again.
请
Please.
谢谢
Thanks.
大家好 我叫夏洛克 我有毒瘾
Hello, my name is Sherlock and I'm an addict.
你好 夏洛克
Hello, Sherlock.
我同时也是
I'm also...
这屋里最聪明的人
...I'm the cleverest person in the room.
我比我的同辈聪明太多了
Now, I'm... I'm so much cleverer than my peers
我已经相信我比其他人
that I've come to believe I feel boredom more acutely
更能清楚地感受到厌倦
than everybody else...
这导致了我近期的困惑
...which leads me to my recent quandary...
自大
arrogance.
准确的说 是我的自大
My-my own arrogance, you know, to be precise.
而那有可能
And the possibility that that might be
成为我复原的阿喀琉斯之踵
an Achilles' heel to my recovery.
剧集 | 福尔摩斯:基本演绎法 | 导航列表